Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Models, Cars, Music...Flush Style Bangkok Thailand 2012

I am currently living the the greater Bangkok area and wanted to share something with all my Nissan lovers. enjoy

Flush Style Thailand 1 year anniversary.

Check out the Blog for more pictures, links and the story. Brewed Motorsports: Thailand Flush Style, Wide, Low and pokin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWbvkyWVQM8

For those who prefer action, not just hard parking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCgbrDTHmOc

Last edited by tunermt; 05-26-2012 at 01:09 AM..
tunermt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Bump for my home country!
Seem like a sick show.
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
indeed a very good show!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 AM   #4
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I might be going to visit there next year, I'll try to remember to contact you.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:01 AM   #5
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Stay in touch would be happy to help show you or any one else headed to Thailand around a bit.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #6
Tommy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
Tommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Does look like a fun event.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #7
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

damn good time
Old 04-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #8
IIxOATxII
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
IIxOATxII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IIxOATxII
bump again for my home country also.
IIxOATxII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #9
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Old 04-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Buddy with the MR2 changes wheels more than i change shoes but always keeps proper fitment.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #11
NismoS13Kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
NismoS13Kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
the best looking civic i ever saw was that model car lol
NismoS13Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #12
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Old 04-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #13
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
ghost_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
A couple things
1. I would not drive a flush car on bangkok streets.
2. When was this?
3. Nothing but yaris and corollas rollling on fake wheels in Bangkok(not all) Tell me why trucks rolling on TE37's?
4. Hope you didn't go home with one of those models and find out she was packing a hot dog instead of a taco!
Love thailand but damn it's hot/humid!
Maybe I'll go next year.
ghost_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
thai chicks are gorgeous
thai licence plates look cooler than jdm

that is all
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #15
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
RC drifto!!!

Nice vibe going down at that show...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
A couple things
1. I would not drive a flush car on bangkok streets.
2. When was this?
3. Nothing but yaris and corollas rollling on fake wheels in Bangkok(not all) Tell me why trucks rolling on TE37's?
4. Hope you didn't go home with one of those models and find out she was packing a hot dog instead of a taco!
Love thailand but damn it's hot/humid!
Maybe I'll go next year.
1) If your scared go to church
2) 24/3/12 was the date if i recall correctly
3) of course there are! As for trucks most of them also roll fake te37's doesn't seem much different to me than the states though, seems to me the cheap wheels are also popular back home.
4) haha it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if a girl is actually a lady boy.

Haha sorry i just had to give you some sh*t for the negativity, next time you end up in the Bangkok area hit me up, would be happy to meet up with you. You mentioned maybe next year, do you find yourself in Thailand often?
Old 04-30-2012, 02:11 AM   #17
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

At least every other year. My fiance is from there. Went in September during the flood thinking of going summer or winter time for Thai new year. I need to find out the place where they had all the Japanese car parts. I'll save your screen name and hit you up before I head out.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #18
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunermt View Post
Good god she is amazing. Man all the cars I saw looked nothing like that when I was in Thailand, I had a crap ton of fun there, and I was in country for their New Years. Shit was crazy!

If any of you single chaps get the opportunity to go there, DO IT.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #19
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Thai women love them some falang(foreigners) Ladies kept asking my fiance if I was single! Definately somewhere all single guys should go at least once,(pattaya) just bring your own condoms the ones there are smaller than here. Seriously, ask me how I know.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #20
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
At least every other year. My fiance is from there. Went in September during the flood thinking of going summer or winter time for Thai new year. I need to find out the place where they had all the Japanese car parts. I'll save your screen name and hit you up before I head out.

Keep me posted would be happy to help show you around the auto scene
Old 05-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #21
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
slydin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Thai women love them some falang(foreigners) Ladies kept asking my fiance if I was single! Definately somewhere all single guys should go at least once,(pattaya) just bring your own condoms the ones there are smaller than here. Seriously, ask me how I know.
I wonder why! haha
slydin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:58 AM   #22
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

My personal BMW E30 drift missile build out here in Thailand... Progress is so slow its driving me a bit crazy non the less moving along slowly.
Brewed Motorsports: BMW E30 SR20DET swap Brewed Thailand Circuit toy
Old 05-26-2012, 01:07 AM   #23
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

My man Mick getting down in Bangkok in his 1jz GTX35 nissan cefiro

Looking forward to working with him much more in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCgbrDTHmOc
Old 05-29-2012, 04:10 AM   #24
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

New tuning project out here in Bangkok, looking forward to feeding this thing a large dose of Methanol

Old 08-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #25
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Flush Style Crew Thailand, come join the fun!

Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #26
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
are you sure those models in thailand are not trans-gendered?

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #27
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
are you sure those models in thailand are not trans-gendered?
does it matter?
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #28
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00se View Post
does it matter?
haha these 3 are 100% female but you best believe that is something to look out for over here
Old 08-29-2013, 09:09 AM   #29
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
^ lol. Scary. Best just to keep your distance if you are even a bit in doubt.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #30
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE_3EKXuJUY