Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-15-2006, 10:32 PM   #1
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
looking for side skirts like this...

I searched for a long time on parts websites, but i couldnt find any thing, i did find some pics of a bodykits with the style of side skirts i would like. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...198845084bs.jpg
if the side skirts on the pic above were a individual part, i want skirts that are just added to the bottom and not really covering any other part of the car. here are some more pics of what im talking about. http://www.dragva.com/eng/aero/aero-tech-rear.jpg
that one is ok but i would rather it not have a line through it.
http://www.dragva.com/eng/aero/fibremotive.jpg
that one shows how i want the side skirts to connect to the car, just right under the door with out covering any were behind or infront of the door. but i would rather it not have lines through it.
http://www.dragva.com/eng/aero/garage-defend-side.jpg
these ones right here are perfect if they were more straight on the bottom, but now that you reliteivly know what im talking about, what companys and were on the internet can i find side skirts like this. here are some more pics of the style of side skirts i want.
http://www.dragva.com/eng/aero/maxracing-side.jpg
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2006, 10:36 PM   #2
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Have you looked on Takakaira yet?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:03 PM   #3
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
no, and when i did it when i looked under nissan body kits it just came up blank.
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
I was just there looking at those Brando sides that you wanted. Try again.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:54 AM   #5
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice
no, and when i did it when i looked under nissan body kits it just came up blank.
Youve gotta use Internet Explorer. Doesnt work with firefox. At least, for me.