Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-25-2019, 06:24 AM   #31
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
That thread was OEM+ for about 10 minutes. Now you have slammed cars on wheels and coils. Those threads are always stupid.

EVERYTHING is OEM+. It starts factory and then the 'plus' is added.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2019, 06:36 AM   #32
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kem Poyner View Post
Funny how after I started this thread, a couple hours later you started a new thread (OEM+). It asked the same exact question I did. You even called it uplifting! How can a shit thread be uplifting? Maybe you should choose a side.
I have tried everything to upload my pictures but it fails each time. My Jpegs are the right size but I have not been a member for 30 days.
You fuckers can all blow it out of your snowflake asses.
Yeah. I'm trying out a 'solution' instead of encouraging the 'problem'.

Maybe if I start a thread with some simple, preserved cars it will be deemed 'cool'. If it's deemed 'cool' then, attention-seeking newcomers like yourself won't start new threads asking the obvious question that's obviously obvious. Allow me to repeat myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's like Facebook knows what Zilvia has been searching and we're getting all these garbage threads:

"Hey should I do what everyone and their Mom thinks I should do? Or should I do the total opposite dawgggieeeeeeeee!"

OP:

In the future, try to make the thread worth while. No pictures of the car? Come on man...
...by getting you guys to realize that preserved cars can be cool, I can help preserve the remaining S-Chassis cars out there. It's like Inception: I'm trying to plant an idea.

I didn't ask a question. It's obvious what my take on the issue is.

When I said choose a side I meant this:

Follow the rules, admit faults, move on.

or

Post dumb fucking threads for attention, get called out, argue and see how it goes. If Zilvia has this insane reputation for being bad it's funny how new people STILL join and STILL ignore the rules.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:37 AM   #33
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftminds13 View Post
Are you seeing things? His original post in that thread asked not one single question. Its purely a chat thread for OEM+ cars and restored cars to chat and to post pictures.

All you simply needed to do from the get go was admit you made a mistake, and maybe ask about pictures? Not that hard. Pictures you upload to a 3rd party site, like tinypic, and then post the link in your post, very common practice for many forums.
Yeah. He never even acknowledged the part about pictures until now. We were supposed to KNOW he couldn't upload them..instead of letting his ill-thought-out thread lead us to believe he was inept at posting images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
That thread was OEM+ for about 10 minutes. Now you have slammed cars on wheels and coils. Those threads are always stupid.

EVERYTHING is OEM+. It starts factory and then the 'plus' is added.
DON'T SNUFF OUT MY FLAME.

You fucking know what OEM+ is you cuck.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:48 AM   #34
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
I call it like I see it. You open the door for some fucking dick head to post a picture of his piece of shit that doesn't have a kit on it and that's what you get. I bet in a few weeks, only 30% of the cars will follow the guideline and the rest will be some shit that looks like it was a corn field stunt double in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:37 AM   #35
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
You fuckers can all blow it out of your snowflake asses.
59 yrs old, has "belong to a lot of forums due to my many interests and hobbies" in a few other forum spaces, cant follow basic search parameters, cries but doesn't try,easily triggered, and we, we, are the snowflakes?

not even a retort to my comments at least to acknowledge the facts pointed out.

good luck on future endeavors Poyner, with that thin skin, you're going to need it.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 11:10 AM   #36
Kem Poyner

Trader Rating: (0)
Kem Poyner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-25-2019, 12:21 PM   #37
Kem Poyner

Old 07-25-2019, 01:11 PM   #38
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

^ Confirmed. You're a fucking idiot.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:27 PM   #39
Kem Poyner

I have tried two different 3rd party sites, when it comes to computers I guess I am over my head. Unless someone else can post them for me, I'm tapping out.
I know you all think I am a liar and don't own the car I described. I do own a very nice 240sx. I know cars, not URL's.
Nobody here knows me and I am not gonna brag about my accomplishments. But if you ever get bored...Put my name in Google images and you will see I am no idiot.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:31 PM   #40
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

How about just posting the https:// URL they give you and maybe someone can help? We aren't fucking mind readers. We can't imagine up the URL you were given for your images.

EDIT: I googled your name as seen here and ironically, you really ARE a dummy.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:33 PM   #41
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^^^Use the Tapatalk app for posting pictures. It's easy and free to use.

Edit...arrows pointing at Kem's post, not Supa
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:43 PM   #42
Kem Poyner

Quote:
How about just posting the https:// URL they give you and maybe someone can help? We aren't fucking mind readers. We can't imagine up the URL you were given for your images.

EDIT: I googled your name as seen here and ironically, you really ARE a dummy.
I guess I walked into that one!!
Old 07-25-2019, 01:54 PM   #43
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Kem there’s pics of actual dummies when using Google Images for your name. If you can PM me pics of your car I’ll post them for you.

Old 07-25-2019, 02:34 PM   #44
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Kem’s s13

Old 07-25-2019, 02:48 PM   #45
Kem Poyner

Thanks Blackhand for helping a guy out of a jam. The guy in the pic is not me, its the guy I got the car from. The coupe was on blocks and we had just taken the tarp off that had covered it for 13 years!
Old 07-25-2019, 04:27 PM   #46
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
ahh... reminds me of my old pile...

Old 07-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #47
Coupes_FTW
Leaky Injector

Coupes_FTW is making a name for him/her selfCoupes_FTW is making a name for him/her self
throw an SR in it
Coupes_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 04:55 PM   #48
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I call it like I see it. You open the door for some fucking dick head to post a picture of his piece of shit that doesn't have a kit on it and that's what you get. I bet in a few weeks, only 30% of the cars will follow the guideline and the rest will be some shit that looks like it was a corn field stunt double in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Yeah that's why I'm going to have to shut down people that want to show off theirs cars that miss the mark...but you can't deny seeing shit like the gzuz guy's car is cool. That's the shit I'm hoping for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHand View Post
Kem’s s13
THAT'S the shit I want to see.

Quote:
Thanks Blackhand for helping a guy out of a jam. The guy in the pic is not me, its the guy I got the car from. The coupe was on blocks and we had just taken the tarp off that had covered it for 13 years!
...so are you the guy that looks like Les Stroud from Survivorman?

You'll be alright here if you ask for shit after at least making an attempt. I don't think we thought you were bullshittng, but maybe too eager to 'show off' but put minimal work in. We're over that bridge now, so let's see how it goes from here.

I use Imgur for pictures. I think it's the most user-friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupes_FTW View Post
Replace subframe bushings, track down any leaks, and get it OEM-like status. Maybe get an SR, slowly put it together if the current motor is running fine, then throw an SR in it
Yeah what he said. ^^^
Old 07-26-2019, 07:49 AM   #49
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

All I smell is bullshit. Dude claims he's no idiot and he's capable of all this shit and all I see is a S13 some old guy kept in somewhat decent condition for him to buy. I see nothing that leads me to believe that car has holes, dislodged frame rails, etc. Looks like you bought it mint and are taking credit for the dude that preserved it.

Show us the gore or the e-bullying will continue.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:48 AM   #50
Kem Poyner

Quote:
All I smell is bullshit. Dude claims he's no idiot and he's capable of all this shit and all I see is a S13 some old guy kept in somewhat decent condition for him to buy. I see nothing that leads me to believe that car has holes, dislodged frame rails, etc. Looks like you bought it mint and are taking credit for the dude that preserved it.

Show us the gore or the e-bullying will continue.
Put down the bong dude, your ramblings make no sense.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:58 AM   #51
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
If it were my car, i'd still modify it, but I wouldnt do anything that couldn't be undone, and I'd keep everything.

I'd still do some coils and wheels, probably seats and a steering wheel. Nothing super aggressive, just make it look better and fun.

lets be honest, I stock S13 is not a good looking car.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:32 AM   #52
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Kem if your goal is to have an s13 that will be valuable in the future then maybe just repaint it, clean the hell out of it, and replace any worn out parts with OEM stuff until it looks like it did brand new.
That's assuming an s13 will ever be valuable enough in the future to justify keeping it stock vs. modified.
I personally would love to own a great condition bone stock s13 coupe but let's face it; they're pretty underwhelming in stock form. These are also pretty niche market cars. They don't have the same mass appeal as an r34, FD RX7, MKIV Supra, etc. Cars that are absolutely going to be worth more money in the future in great OEM stock condition.
I would modify it but keep the upgrades simple...nothing you can't undo.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:47 AM   #53
Kem Poyner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
If it were my car, i'd still modify it, but I wouldnt do anything that couldn't be undone, and I'd keep everything.

I'd still do some coils and wheels, probably seats and a steering wheel. Nothing super aggressive, just make it look better and fun.

lets be honest, I stock S13 is not a good looking car.
I have already put a ton of work into it. Replaced items needed to get engine to run like it should, replaced all interior parts that were worn or faded and the car is completely sanded to bare metal. I will repaint to stock color when the weather here cools down.
I bought nice coil overs and will replace bushings and some suspension parts.
I am going to lower the car some and fill wheel wells with nice wheels and tires, as wide as possible with out fender pulling. (Maybe just a roll)
Old 07-26-2019, 10:57 AM   #54
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I have already put a ton of work into it. Replaced items needed to get engine to run like it should, replaced all interior parts that were worn or faded and the car is completely sanded to bare metal. I will repaint to stock color when the weather here cools down.
I bought nice coil overs and will replace bushings and some suspension parts.
I am going to lower the car some and fill wheel wells with nice wheels and tires, as wide as possible with out fender pulling. (Maybe just a roll)
Sounds like you've already decided to modify it. I don't blame you. I don't think they'll ever be worth enough money in the future to justify keeping them stock but who knows?
Old 07-26-2019, 12:12 PM   #55
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Didn't realize your dumbass was the one that posted this thread. Some other fuck thought it would be cool to invest thousands trying to save a car that had no frame or shock towers.

You're equally as stupid, though.
Old 07-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #56
Kem Poyner

Quote:
Didn't realize your dumbass was the one that posted this thread. Some other fuck thought it would be cool to invest thousands trying to save a car that had no frame or shock towers.

You're equally as stupid, though.
I sense your starting to like me! For being such a shit, I admit,
your entertaining. You know you want to buy one of my puppets so you can have a little shit to talk to.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:05 PM   #57
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
I sense your starting to like me! For being such a shit, I admit,
your entertaining. You know you want to buy one of my puppets so you can have a little shit to talk to.
ohh, look it that, the old mans got, what did they call it back then? Moxie?

Old 07-26-2019, 03:57 PM   #58
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Roll them, before the paint... People always forget.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 04:22 PM   #59
Kem Poyner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
I won't paint it until new tires and wheels are in place and car sets just how I want it.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #60
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow

its a stock s13 coupe

i am in awe

really, kem, you've got something very rare and special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
yes, roll the fenders. so you can fit.......... stock wheels.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote