Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #301
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT-ELITE View Post
so yeah i found a video that someone posted online already n thought i'd share it with my fellow zilvia goers

YouTube - Thurs Nights Event

Very nice !!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 12:45 PM   #302
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
I heard you were challenging J.D.M... J.D.M Is back son.. We are going to have a J.D.M vs Drift-elite middle of next year so get ready!!!

Great event!!!!!!
i dont remember challenging them but fuck it how long have we been going at it with eachother anyways right...

btw thanks for letting me use your spot for man, it helped me out a lot..now i just gotta get a better steering wheel that wont brake my fingers in half haha
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #303
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
i dont remember challenging them but fuck it how long have we been going at it with eachother anyways right...

btw thanks for letting me use your spot for man, it helped me out a lot..now i just gotta get a better steering wheel that wont brake my fingers in half haha
How about me ....? I lend u my car... OH and JDM... is going down.....

*-- SPIDER --*
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #304
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftMUH View Post
hahahahaha XD leanin hard

That's what we like to call a gangsta lean

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #305
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlone View Post
How about me ....? I lend u my car... OH and JDM... is going down.....

ok ok ok thank you george....a um yeah hey i took my car onna freeway run a little while ago and it felt pretty good...i mean i still kinda lags you no but for the most part it feels waaay betr then before...me you and RB25_S13*CHUKI* need to do everything right all over again and i gotta mount a bov...
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #306
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
nice video
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #307
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
ok ok ok thank you george....a um yeah hey i took my car onna freeway run a little while ago and it felt pretty good...i mean i still kinda lags you no but for the most part it feels waaay betr then before...me you and RB25_S13*CHUKI* need to do everything right all over again and i gotta mount a bov...
sounds good.. keep it up... we could get this shit running kool.. huh Anthony... / for the next track time,,,

*-- SPIDER --*
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #308
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
NEW EVENT THREAD IS OUT GUYS!!!! make sure to get your name on that list before its too late!!