Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #301
t15
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
t15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to t15
Whats up guys, names Tee, i was the guy with the s15. This event kicked ass, big thanks to everyone that made this an unforgettable day. The pics are freakin amazing, although i was spinning out like it was cool you made me look badass! What sucks is that on Wed my freakin Tie rod snapped..fixed it thou but damn anyways cant wait for the next event!! Thanks again everyone and good luck Steve, your going to not want to come back once you hit Japan, i know i didnt
t15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #302
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Already budgeting for april. Let's get it started. Now VIDEOS...
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #303
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
thanks for the pictures Element! they look great and i know everyone appreciates it!
Keep up the good work.
Knapik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:32 AM   #304
Element_on_20s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Element_on_20s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat View Post

I'm very strongly considering getting a poster of this one. Any chance you still have the color original?
I do indeed.
Element_on_20s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:28 AM   #305
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
*sigh*

ive been trying to make a video, but i can't make anything i'm satisfied with. i already finished 2 but ended up deleting them.

i should have one up soon.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:43 AM   #306
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
^^^do it. do it now.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #307
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
my video is finally up, but the audio is messy... Vimeo's having issues with uploads right now.

http://www.vimeo.com/3445368

just take note that your speakers aren't blown when you watch the video.

anyway, the rest of my updates on media will be on my blog. Enjoy guys...

Blogspot

EDIT: I uploaded it to youtube. Audio sync is better, but HQ version of video won't be up for a while...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHLcnABWtY

Last edited by Flipzide; 03-02-2009 at 09:10 PM..
Old 03-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #308
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Sic vid- wish I would have made the cut lol
Old 03-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #309
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Sic vid- wish I would have made the cut lol
i wish i got more people, but i was driving in that event as well.... sorry

Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #310
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

turns out the audio sync and level problem is on vimeo's end. according to the forums, they had problems all day.

i'm posting it on youtube. should be up in 2 hours if you want to wait for that.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #311
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
no worries brotha- Still a sic ass vid
Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #312
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Nice vid B !! To bad I fail and that day was a shitty day for me !! Oh well April 4th it's on like donkey kong !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #313
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
nice vid brian.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #314
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
NICE VID! I like the music!

so youtube took me three days to upload no joke! serio

VIDEO VIDEO
on the homepage

www.so-cal240sx.com

can't wait till drift spirit!
...is it in you?? eh eh?
Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #315
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

So Sick- you guys are badass.

I dont know if its you that I am bouncing emails back and forth with but I am about to get on those right now. lol
Old 03-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #316
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Thanks!!!

the BIG brother. haha