Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 03:03 AM   #1
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
No more norcal.

Hey guys. I didnt try out for formula d texas, and san diego because i wanted to drift with my friends. well it turns out we all suck. I will be selling my car, trailer, and all parts. the reason being. No more drifting in nor cal.

Anyways. wish this dream of mine could have been somthing. and i wish you all knew how much this meant to me. this was all i cared about. and now i dont know what my life has for me.

Luke.

gimme a job. lol
Old 05-16-2006, 03:09 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=109646

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:13 AM   #3
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
ncda.net is making it sound like its prosponed/pending...

but youre making it sound like its over for good...

which is it? that fuckin sucks...alemeda is really mean to dday/ncda...

for the last time...its not a sideshow *sigh*
Old 05-16-2006, 03:18 AM   #4
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
nooooo goddammit... i am of the sads..

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 05-16-2006, 03:25 AM   #5
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
and me and my buddy were looking forward to this first one so bad too. i hope its not all over, then i'll have to sign a different petition stating that i'm gonna be endagering lives drifting on the street becuase theres no safe place for me to do it. i'm kidding, i'd just sell my car.

it makes us monkeys cry
Old 05-16-2006, 03:25 AM   #6
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
so wait...is it really done forever or just, once again, postponed?
Old 05-16-2006, 04:17 AM   #7
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
Smile

........sweet!
Old 05-16-2006, 04:58 AM   #8
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Fuck you Colin. lol. btw FU

Noah. Whatever this is. Its not looking good.

Btw CF thinks he's the shit. lol
Old 05-16-2006, 05:07 AM   #9
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
This is fucking gay; the situation, not the thread.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:10 AM   #10
gbond15
Leaky Injector

gbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost
........sweet!
you suck
Old 05-16-2006, 11:08 AM   #11
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
so how much u selling ur trailer for =)

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 05-16-2006, 11:15 AM   #12
santacruisin
Zilvia Junkie

santacruisin is an unknown quantity at this point
ITS NOT OVER!! Don't give up on NorCal drifting. We just have to get creative and dig in deep like the Vietcong! Guerilla Drifting until we are FREE!
Old 05-16-2006, 11:45 AM   #13
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
this is like a kick in the face... we try so hard to have fun and keep cars off the street so we can actually keep our cars and not in the impound... if therse no event on friday were all gonna chill anyways, i nkow all u damn ppl have the day off so were gonna hang out like usual. i will keep u guys posted with deltail

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
Old 05-16-2006, 01:17 PM   #14
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
^^^Yeah might as well do something that day since we all are free.

Please leave me feedback
Old 05-16-2006, 01:23 PM   #15
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I was thinking a No NCDA sulk day meet too. Since we all probably already have the day off.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #16
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
my reputation for the above post:

lol
fuck you
fag
fag

haha. Anyways. Im not gonna get into this. but I think i will be moving down to socal if i keep giving a shit about this stuff.

it's not like drifting is over for norcal, you guys will find another venue and find another way to drift legally. Look at what happened in San Diego w/ drift circuit. They put on some kickass events, a car hit a tree and now they can't run anymore...so they're looking for other places to drive and in the mean some of the SD guys are making the drive up to wsir for events. I know some guys that even drive up to buttonwillow from down there.

Good luck with the petition thing
Old 05-16-2006, 01:32 PM   #17
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
word
we should all chill anyway
Old 05-16-2006, 01:53 PM   #18
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
Lots of people across the country drive lots of hours for events. To give up because there aren't any locally is lame. Find another venue or just take road trips, be a man

situation does suck though.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #19
s0ldats
Zilvia Addict

s0ldats is on the path to ruins0ldats is on the path to ruin
Aaaaaahhhhhhuuhhghghhhhh My Pussy Hurts
Old 05-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #20
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
This does suck but its not the end of the world. Hopefully other venues can be found.
More Buttonwillow events!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 05:24 PM   #21
Scooter
Leaky Injector

Scooter is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the kind of (shit)/stuff that perpetuates illegal racing!!!! Take away the legal venues and what do you have

1. a bunch of pissed off drifters/racers who want race but can't which will lead too...

2. a community/ society that feels that illegal racing should be dealt with because it's dangerous for "our kids and others" (very true)...but wait...oh...that's right they tried, but took away our Freaking places where we could go drift and have a good time legally!

Because of what?? Permit issues?? Come on!! Look, I’m not going to knock the DDNORCAL or NCDA at all, but the city and (state if necessary) I am. They should really take a hard look at what's not being done! And that is getting illegal racing off the streets! If the "cities" continue to cancel events because of (what ever it is...permits)...they need to have a reality check.

Event providers such as DDayNorcal and NCDA are busting their a55es to get racing and drifting legal and off the streets. What happens when they succeed, they get knocked down by the city because of permit issues or that a representative of the council "believes it promotes side shows" Come ON!!! Where’s the FucN' sense. IMO Take away our venues and there will be more Freakin' side shows and more kids dying because they have no where to do it but the Street. This is Asinine

See you guys on the Streets!!!
-Hung-Wen >_< one more ****ed off person!

p.s. if there is anything that can be done let's try! it's all we have and have nothing to loose
Old 05-16-2006, 07:05 PM   #22
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow thanks to the fuckin meth head hicks out in tracy. good job faggots
Old 05-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #23
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
Hey guys. I didnt try out for formula d texas, and san diego because i wanted to drift with my friends. well it turns out we all suck. I will be selling my car, trailer, and all parts. the reason being. No more drifting in nor cal.

Anyways. wish this dream of mine could have been somthing. and i wish you all knew how much this meant to me. this was all i cared about. and now i dont know what my life has for me.

Luke.

gimme a job. lol
Luke,

You cannot be serious about giving up on your dream. Like how others have said it does not mean the end of Nor Cal drifting just a minor setback...well maybe a medium size setback. Truly if drifting is your dream then this will not kill it. By quitting now you will be letting the few ruin it for the many that want to see you make it to the big time.
Just my thoughts

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 05-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #24
sr240mike
Zilvia FREAK!

sr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayS13
wow thanks to the fuckin meth head hicks out in tracy. good job faggots
That was well thought out and relevent. NCDA events are still posted on Altamont's site. Who knows exactly why NCDA can't be at Altamont. Is it really about Alameda County permits? I know they are hard to deal with.

TWO IN THE COOT, ONE IN THE POOT
Old 05-16-2006, 07:56 PM   #25
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
I heard the news this morning and it definately makes me sad.
Actually, it ruined my whole day. Actually, it ruined my life.
I don't know what I'm going to do with the car now, and when I will ever be able to drift.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:05 PM   #26
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I guess I'll be driving down to socal a couple times this year

can't wait til ncda is back up and running
Old 05-16-2006, 08:28 PM   #27
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
stop w/ the drama queen routine luke
move to socal
guys moved from east coast to west coast to drift more
world wont end.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:33 PM   #28
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
yea socal sadly is the place if you wanna drift a lot.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:16 PM   #29
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
I was about to say what Aaron said. Just move to Southern Cal...or better yet...JAPAN! lol
Old 05-16-2006, 09:25 PM   #30
blu808
Post Whore!

Indeed. Socal is the place to be. However sounds like some of their venues have allready been shut down.