Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #121
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Well thats all true, but we have to do something. I propose that we have people standing outside on midway, checkin cars comming it and reminding them that if they speed they will be cruisified promptly. I can stand out there if nessicary.

EDIT: Law enforcement on midway is probably not a good idea because a lot of us drive illegal cars to and from the track and I would hate to see people get there hood poped on the way to the track.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #122
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex
Well thats all true, but we have to do something. I propose that we have people standing outside on midway, checkin cars comming it and reminding them that if they speed they will be cruisified promptly. I can stand out there if nessicary.
With Molitov cocktails ready to be thrown at speeder's cars.. like sticky grenades in Halo...
Old 05-21-2006, 06:13 PM   #123
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
fuck it man, just get me some of the plasma grenades.....
Old 05-21-2006, 06:16 PM   #124
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Well, I think based on the message from Kenny, it seems like they want a plan from NCDA for NCDA's drift events. If they start talking about us watching out for potential f..ckbags not during our events, then that is totally on grounds for complaints from us as a community. I am patiently waiting for Drift Night as well.... Lets hope Todd, Luke, and the rest of the seniors of NCDA drift night make it work and that they know we are supporting them. They have a good resources for us to help out, and hopefully they utilize that. All we can do is show the community that at the VERY least the 240Norcal ownerz run strong and together....
Old 05-21-2006, 06:17 PM   #125
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
But do you have sticky grenades?!
Old 05-21-2006, 06:22 PM   #126
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
There we go.... we get some positives out there.... I mean that is what I was talking about to my friends who wanna participate in their first year of Drift Night. I will stand out there with DJPimpFlex telling people to slow down and direct them to the track.

You guys ever heard of why they have greeters at KMart and sh!t. It was the psychological factor, basically greeters tell other people to be aware and welcome them to the event (store). It has been know to cutdown shoplifting my 50%+ I mean this works the same way.

This can work the same way. "Just something like welcome to drift night, please slow down and respect the neighborhood. And like good drifting." I mean light battons help too cause god off the freeway I tell you in the dark, I can't see the right turn to get up to the track..... Missed it so many times. hahahaha

Damn S13 headlights, can't see sh!t hahahaha....

I second that no local enforcment during drift nights on midway.... kekekek with the previous reason in mind
Old 05-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #127
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll particapate in keeping shit heads away from the track as long as the NCDA is willing to offer me some track time for help and support. I find it to be a fair trade since I wouldn't be getting paid.....
I'm willing to show the community my support, if Kenny allows this to even happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex
EDIT: Law enforcement on midway is probably not a good idea because a lot of us drive illegal cars to and from the track and I would hate to see people get there hood poped on the way to the track.
I don't think law enforcement wants to pop peoples hoods. Sending cars to impound is costly. The state and local government make more money on speeding violations, and wreckless driving. Checking for illegal equipment takes up too much of there time, when compared to speeding and wreckless driving tickets that could be written.....If someone is caught breaking basic laws then that is more of a reason to get the hood popped. So I think it comes down to that we can't break simple laws......
Old 05-21-2006, 07:06 PM   #128
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

I would think the $1,000 + fine for removing from impound covers the costs..
Old 05-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #129
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
I would think the $1,000 + fine for removing from impound covers the costs..
But in the amount of time that officer has to wait for a tow truck, that officer could of written out 3 to 4 more tickets. Officers don't even ask to pop the hood unless a person is already in violation of the law anyway......
Old 05-21-2006, 07:30 PM   #130
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Whatever needs to happen in order for this to happen... i'm down.

The situation's really wierd... I've heard of tracks being made MORE accessible to drag-racers to keep them off the streets, not them shutting people down because they street-race
Old 05-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #131
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVinnie
But in the amount of time that officer has to wait for a tow truck, that officer could of written out 3 to 4 more tickets. Officers don't even ask to pop the hood unless a person is already in violation of the law anyway......
My friends have gotten hoods popped while filling up at a gas station..
Well.. that was back in the days of Milpitas street racing.. a looong time ago.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #132
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

well as soon as we here something from altamont and NCDA, we can go from there.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #133
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
My friends have gotten hoods popped while filling up at a gas station..
Well.. that was back in the days of Milpitas street racing.. a looong time ago.

DAMN that fuckin sucks ass. Sounds like a cop was having a bad day...

Anyways just installed a new magna flow muffler 2 1/2" in, 2" duals out.....
I guess I reved a little to high, the officer claimed that he pulled me over for loud exhaust. So what does he do instead. He wrote me a ticket for failure to comply with DMV my change of address, and my front plate wasn't attached. Didn't even right me up for modified exhaust, or even care to pop my hood....
I was also being a major dick to the cop because he really pulled me over for nothing, wonder why he chose not to further insue inspection of my vehicle?????
Old 05-21-2006, 07:46 PM   #134
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
^^ We'll be hearing from them during June obviously, assuming Todd gets everything together quickly to rectify this situation.

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
Old 05-21-2006, 07:47 PM   #135
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Originally posted by big vinnie "it looks stock, but is it really?" MUHAHA

just dickin' with ya.

Well, it was a ricer car.. in the middle of the night when the runs were poppin' off in Milpitas still.. so .. he was profiled.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:22 PM   #136
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

^evan gets profiled all the time.. People arround here hate aztecs..lol
Old 05-21-2006, 08:50 PM   #137
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

LMAO.. Aztecs..

We're gonna fight, you and I!!
Old 05-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #138
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I thought I'd put my 2 cents in here about this issue, only because I'd like to attend more events in NorCal.

This might not even be a track issue, but a local city/gov't issue. If you compare the other tracks in the area, they're in the middle of nowhere, away from homes and whatnot.

Altamont is now surrounded by homes and developments, that's not the track's fault, but the city gov't who approved the buidling of these homes, right? I honestly blame the city gov't for deciding that to expand housing, you start building super-close to a racetrack. Who was the idiot who agreed with that decision?

It was probably the same idiot who believed that a racetrack existing in a community could co-exist together. They got greedy and believed that taxes and revenue from both the racetrack and from property-taxes were going to help fund the city to greatness.

I've read that Altamont has been around for decades (wasn't there some sort of concert held there in the 60's listed in another thread?) so the houses definitley have to be much newer and the people that they attract --- young couples wanting to start families --- have no real love for a racetrack in their backyard, including being on the major roads leading to it, which is why the complain on any aspect of poor driving behavior and noise.

Usually when a conflict like this happens there is only 1 real answer --- shutting down/closing and demolishing a Altamont. Fuck its history, the local city believes that it will be much better with a new development of housing there instead. You get citizens complaining about the behavior on the track once and track officials could be pressured to shut it down every day. When was the last time NASCAR came? Even if it comes this year, will the economic revenue be enough to make city officials look the other way?

I'm sorry, but even if you all go to a city meeting to complain, how will you respond when they ask you how long you've lived in their city? I don't live there, I don't pay taxes there, I have no vote in their affairs so why should my voice count in saving the track? They're going to completely ignore us unless we can convince them that the track is a cash-cow for the city. I know the track is trying to make money, don't say they're doing NCDA a favor by hosting these events --- they should be damn happy you guys are filling up the track/stadium with events because I bet it sits empty on Thursday nights with no revenue coming in whatsoever (think a hotel and its occupancy rate -- so more events is good for business) I honestly believe that NCDA is doing them a favor by requesting to use their track.

I hate to be Devil's Advocate here, but I think it might be a losing battle. The higher costs of living here in the Bay Area have forced many people to consider other places to live and commute to the major metropolitan areas. I live on the Peninsula and real estate is insane --- so moving out (especially towards Danville, San Ramon, Pleasanton and Tracy) is the only option. Guess what suffers? Altamont --- because people want affordable housing, which these cities are buidling in droves and the track sits on very profitable land now.

This just may be a cause of the growing economy of the Bay Area. Think about it, Altamont has been there forever but it may have been an eyesore to those in their city developmental group that thought of the housing (and cash) that go along with it.

Southern California may be our only hope because how much longer before the citizens start complaining about the "pollution" that comes from the race cars or the excessive noise (if they don't do so already?). Its not that the NCDA that's treading on thin ice/probation, but probably the track itself. Any kind of negative press, including a city gov't that probably doens't support the track at all will get it to be buried and closed down.

I hope that someone who's familiar with the city gov't and its affairs (aka a citizen of that city) would be able to provide us with some insight.

I just hope that what I wrote above is really wrong at that both a racetrack and its surrounding community (and neighbors) can co-exist peacefully.... that or I continue to request that people who moved here during the "Dot Com" boom finally realize that they don't belong here (sorry no more jobs and you're working for peanuts) and move back to wherever the hell they came from. Though I don't think that'll happen unless people start filing for bankruptcy due to their interest-only loans... but that's for another post.

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe

Sorry for the rant so here's the Cliff Notes Version:

1) Track is surrounded by too many homes, unlike other tracks
2) City is greedy and I think they believe they can make more money from housing (property taxes), taxes from local businesses than the track itself
3) Us going to protest won't matter, none of us are citizens in that city and don't have much say in anything, do we?
4) The economy of the Bay Area is growing and changing, Altamont is just a victim of this new/growing economy and will probably be left behind.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:29 PM   #139
slider2828
Post Whore!

That is a great post, but that part is what done is done. But we aren't saying protesting any more based on what Kenny said through the PDF earlier in the thread. I think the best thing to do is start posting on ncda.net on how fellow zilvian's are willing to do their part in helping NCDA get it on for good at altamount.... Easiest solution at this point....
Old 05-30-2006, 01:58 AM   #140
Russian Mob

Russian Mob is an unknown quantity at this point

The out come of Altamont has definitely turned out unexpected to say the least. People will do what they want to do and there is nothing NCDA could do if drifters decides to drift at Altamont at their own event or event hosted by other group. NCDA has a proposal to potentially eliminate or minimize wreckless driving and is ready to show AMP management and the community a long time ago. However NCDA was told that there will be "No drifting at altamont until the issue has resolved" well the fact is there has been drifting at AMP at this point and seems like there will be more which all are not affiliated with NCDA. However NCDA will still present the proposal to AMP and the community if they still wish to view it. NCDA has no knowledge if other drifting events are required to have a proposal and probational restriction placed on them like the ones that are placed on NCDA.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:23 AM   #141
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah. This shit is bananas.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:23 AM   #142
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
im over this shit. all i wanted to do was drift. im tired of all this. i just wish we could have track days without all the politics.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:53 AM   #143
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
Just get it done, whatever it takes I don't care. I'll give a donation, pay more at the track, sign a petition....

just get this shit back online.

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
Old 05-30-2006, 10:59 AM   #144
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
so i hearing another organization is doing thursday night drifting at altamont...

that really sucks, giving NCDA, the people who started drifting in the nor cal area, the biggest shaft...

and serously... damn politics
Old 05-30-2006, 04:37 PM   #145
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dct223
so i hearing another organization is doing thursday night drifting at altamont...
Altamont's management is running some stupid drift thing. I'm not shure if it is on thursdays though..... Yeah fuck Kenny Shepard.
Does this mean the end for shock and the NCDA????? What is the plan of action?????
Old 05-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #146
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dct223

that really sucks, giving NCDA, the people who started drifting in the nor cal area, the biggest shaft...

and serously... damn politics
Guys,

This is Jay... I'm sure some of you know me... some may not. If you don't know already I'm the one hosting the Thursday night event on 7/6. I'm not trying to give NCDA the shaft at all. It was my intent to help everyone that got the shaft on 5/18 like I did. And if you don't know. I don't even have a car to drive/drift right now. I am coming out of my pocket 100% just to make this happen for you guys... seriously. I would like all of your support politics and BS aside... I need you guys to be honest with me becuase I am investing a lot of money to make this happen.

Just let me know if you want me to cancel the event... it seems like there is so much negativity around the event and I have no idea why. I just feel like nobody understands why I decided to try and make this happen.

I'm just like all of you... I love to drive/drift and I loved my S14 when I owned it. Because I could help I thought I would try... but it just seems that everyone only wants to support NCDA. I've supported everyone NCDA, Drift Association, Just Drift, Green Flag, Shelby Club, Unlimited Laps etc... why can't it just be an event that Norcal guys can come out to? Would it have been better if it was on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednsday? I'm just so confused because I thought everyone would want to go drifting... but instead everyone is giving me a hard time for being some AMP staff or something.

Just so you know... I sponsor my damn self by working hard at NVIDIA Corporation... and yes, I do have the means to host an event on my own. I thought that I could help Norcal Drifting stay alive by doing this and I would appreicate it if you would stop acting like I have some agenda or intent to shaft anyone. Me hosting this event is not going to be an ongoing thing... it was meant to be a fix for those of you that did prep and save for 5/18 and weren't able to drive (since I know there were so many of you).

So I would like you to register and support the event or let me know if you think it's a bad idea so I can get out now with only minimal loss.

Thanks!

Jay
Old 05-30-2006, 06:10 PM   #147
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
jay its not that we dont support you. were just sour abou the whole thing right now and feel betrayed, not by you but by all the politics and bs. i love that your keeping it alive where we left off for now its great, you have to understand where we are coming from also, we used to have soo much fun at a hilbilly track in the middle of no where. it used to be like 50 of us the normal ppl every other week, were all friends we all knew eachother on more then just a car base. there was no politics 50 bucks all day and it was nice too see everyone, it wasnt even soo much about driving but having fun and running it the way we wanted. on an off thru the day i feel like weve been stripped of what we had which was "fun". Jay this really has nothing to do with you besides timing of the whole thing might have offended some and also the name is similar, when ppl first lok at it some might think that u were copying us and out there to make a profit. its not even about that in the long run but its just how it seems at first. My support and love for this will always be first and foremost ncda where it all started for most of us, its not that i dont want support someone outside of our family its just takes getting used to. its like a family when someone new wether it be a step mom step dad new born it takes time to accept and adjust. I hope Ncda gets back in gear and hope things go well with DB. i hope i have expressed most of our feelings and cleared up all this bullshit. theres not beef between anyone its just politics and timing. ill just slap some huge ncda stickers on my car at every event showing my support for the old timers.

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
Old 05-30-2006, 06:19 PM   #148
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen
jay its not that we dont support you. were just sour abou the whole thing right now and feel betrayed, not by you but by all the politics and bs. i love that your keeping it alive where we left off for now its great, you have to understand where we are coming from also, we used to have soo much fun at a hilbilly track in the middle of no where. it used to be like 50 of us the normal ppl every other week, were all friends we all knew eachother on more then just a car base. there was no politics 50 bucks all day and it was nice too see everyone, it wasnt even soo much about driving but having fun and running it the way we wanted. on an off thru the day i feel like weve been stripped of what we had which was "fun". Jay this really has nothing to do with you besides timing of the whole thing might have offended some and also the name is similar, when ppl first lok at it some might think that u were copying us and out there to make a profit. its not even about that in the long run but its just how it seems at first. My support and love for this will always be first and foremost ncda where it all started for most of us, its not that i dont want support someone outside of our family its just takes getting used to. its like a family when someone new wether it be a step mom step dad new born it takes time to accept and adjust. I hope Ncda gets back in gear and hope things go well with DB. i hope i have expressed most of our feelings and cleared up all this bullshit. theres not beef between anyone its just politics and timing. ill just slap some huge ncda stickers on my car at every event showing my support for the old timers.
Thanks for the clarification... so are you saying I shouldn't host the event? It's just very disappointing that anyone would see this as trying to copy NCDA or anything like that.

I really wish Don/Todd would chime in... so we know what they think. I am friends with Don and Todd. Even from the same team back in the day with Don :: SYMPHONIC... I would never do anything to jack any of you or those guys.

I know what you're saying, but the longer you guys sob about this stuff... the more time passes by... I heard NCDA is talking to Altamont, what happens I don't know... I would have honestly just liked to participate in an event... but since like I said I don't have a car to do so... I figured I'd help get everyone out there again.

What I need to know is if this practice event should be cancelled or not... I don't see why our events can't be like the old NCDA ones... nobody's asking you not to have fun... cuz that's what it's all about.

At least that's what I thought...
Old 05-30-2006, 06:23 PM   #149
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
wait how much 150 bucks ahhahahaa , now u see why we support ncda.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:25 PM   #150
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Maybe because were the ones that kept drifting alive in nor cal. You guys are just a bunch of show car owners who were allways scared to come out to altamont because of the walls. Now that Altamont is finally safe you parking lot drifters decide to host your own events. You guys in my book are the detriment of drifting. Your website is all about selling shit, and not the love of the sport.

Your forums look like this.

Drift unit shirts now on sale.
Drift unit Shoes now on sale.
Blah blah blah.

NCDA.net never tried to get people to sponsor their events because as long as we could just cover the cost, we didnt care about making money we just wanted people to be on the track.

It is unfortunate that ncda was afiliated with some reckless driving, or some how pissed off altamont. I have dedicated countless hours, and money to keep drifting alive in nor cal, and now people are just throwing us away.