Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #2821
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S13 Silvia and 180sx are the same car pretty much.....?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #2822
dimptag9in

Trader Rating: (0)
dimptag9in is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
okay.... but i wasn't asking about that....
dimptag9in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #2823
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
who makes this drink table? is it custom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
cupholders look super similar to the carmate design.

might not be carmate though. just throwing it out there.
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
he modified a rhd designed table to lhd, he didnt mention what it originally was but I am guessing junction produce table
Yep. Nope.

It's made by Hippo Sleek. D-Surpass Table. I still want one. It is designed to be RHD, but I'm unsure of how much, if any, modding it requires to make it work with LHD.
http://www.hipposleek.co.jp/d-supass/f_table.html

Old 05-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #2824
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle

Can someone identify the headlights that are installed on this front end. They appear to be supermade buckets without the covers. But im interested in the lights themselves.
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #2825
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
These plugs....

Old 05-15-2008, 11:41 AM   #2826
DUSANMANDIC
Leaky Injector

DUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her selfDUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her self
1. side bumper light

2. relay switch box for wipers

3. i dont know what they are for but they go to the motor harness

4. cant see where they are coming from get a better pic

5. i think one is P.S.

6. are those the same plugs in 3 pics?
DUSANMANDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #2827
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
#4 and 6 are pointing at the same thing and are the most important now.
i was able to id 1,2,3,5 within my local forums.

thanks!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #2828
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
#4 and #6 are the infamous "gray and brown" plug on the S13 chassis, the ones you have to splice some wires together and what not for the SR swap.

It's been a long time, but IIRC they're the F9 and F10 plugs.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #2829
jandysil80
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
[quote=jandysil80;2031179]Anyone know what wing this is?

[/quo
Anobody know what wing this is
jandysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #2830
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
bwave maybe?
Old 05-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #2831
nightshiftgarage
Zilvia Member

nightshiftgarage is on a distinguished road
this is my new car im workin on. what front bumper is this? and what other sides and rear would match it ok?
Old 05-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #2832
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandysil80 View Post
Anyone know what wing this is?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/keycompositesgroup/nissan-2/w865cf_6.jpg
Just a wild guess, but it's made/distributed by Key Composites Group which sells a bunch of shit on ebay.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:21 AM   #2833
weitau
Zilvia Junkie

weitau is an unknown quantity at this point
Pink injectors

What size are these? they come out of a SR20... stamped JECS and a single "5" on pink top
thanks!

Last edited by weitau; 05-16-2008 at 01:01 AM..
weitau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:23 AM   #2834
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Have the #'s been ground off the sides?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #2835
weitau
Zilvia Junkie

weitau is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Have the #'s been ground off the sides?
The sides look smooth...
weitau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #2836
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know what bumper this is? where to get it?

...........sorry admin's didnt know this thread was here, no excuses i know but now i know....
Old 05-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #2837
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gj View Post
sweet so how do I go about geting a 326power wing?

a better look at the wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagics13 View Post
maybe this has been posted, but dont know what these are called to search for them, but what kinda of wheels are these on this hatch

anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
what front aero on that red car? looks like origin/vertex/bn with zenki lights. never seen that before...
So, I went through about 15 pages of this thread, and was reminded that the wing is made by 326 Power about 10 times.

I want to know who makes the front bumper though.

Yuta's question was never answered and a different Yuta wants to know now.

Please, help.

<3
Old 05-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #2838
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
bumper is 326 power as well.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #2839
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I see...damn.

Dousan, your car's so dope.

I might just get a URAS Type-4 then.

I still want the wing though.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #2840
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
What size are these? they come out of a SR20... stamped JECS and a single "5" on pink top
thanks
IF the pink color is universal for size, than they might be 480s, i had DW with pink tops and they were 480s
Old 05-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #2841
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUSANMANDIC View Post

2. relay switch box for wipers
The green box right? hmm maybe thats why my wipers dont work. because i dont have that box.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #2842
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
The green box right? hmm maybe thats why my wipers dont work. because i dont have that box.
It's called an amplifier, just so you know...
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #2843
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post

Yuta's question was never answered and a different Yuta wants to know now.

Please, help.

<3
326power makes it.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #2844
got boost??
Leaky Injector

got boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura about
what shift knob is this and where can i get it

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1215/...e47d006a_b.jpg

got boost?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:14 AM   #2845
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
the pink injectors look like the ones in a stock sentra... they're exactly that color and shape.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:45 AM   #2846
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
Quote:
Originally Posted by got boost?? View Post
what shift knob is this and where can i get it

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1215/...e47d006a_b.jpg
autobacs. they have them in stock
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:14 AM   #2847
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post

Can someone identify the headlights that are installed on this front end. They appear to be supermade buckets without the covers. But im interested in the lights themselves.

lol it says URAS Type-GT Aero on it can't you read... that's a part of their Type-GT bodykit (wanabe JGTC/SuperGT s13 bodykit )
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #2848
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
http://www.uras-usa.com/index.php?ma...eyword=type+gt

http://www.uras-usa.com/index.php?ma...ndex&cPath=2_9

Interesting because if it was a part of the gt aero its not listed on their us site.

http://www.uras.co.jp/syohin/180.html

Or their Japanese site.:hammer:
Old 05-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #2849
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Have you tried sending URAS-USA an email, to see if they could give you the information?

[email protected]
Old 05-18-2008, 08:36 AM   #2850
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

I believe another member on the forum tried that with no success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240cracker View Post
Anyone ever seen headlight kit like this? Iv never seen it so im guessing its a custom job done by uras. Im really intrested in it and am serious about doing one. I emailed them to ask but that was weeks ago... (no answer as expected)