Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-15-2004, 07:14 AM   #31
mad s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well with my car it didn't have any thing funky to be found.. and i've searched it thru.. my local shop owners' car on the other was a different story ..i stipped the interior for him and replaced it with a newer one cause his had over 200k miles on it and smelled like a hoe house and while taking it apart i found about 10 bucks in change, rolling papers, an empty surgical needle pack, funky looking ashes near the ash tray area, and dirt..thankfully no condoms or body parts...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2004, 07:22 AM   #32
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I found a garter belt and 2 pairs of stockings , you know like strippers wear in the side comopartment of my s14.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:44 AM   #33
urbanimpakt
Leaky Injector

urbanimpakt is an unknown quantity at this point
In the trunk of my 240 I found (not really found but saw) house speakers (still in the wooden box) hooked up to the factory speaker wires
urbanimpakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 07:48 AM   #34
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
in those pockets in the trunk I found a pacifier, a few D batteries, and a handful of lug nuts.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:58 AM   #35
knightrider
Zilvia Addict

knightrider is an unknown quantity at this point
i found lots of change, and trash, oh yea, and this

hehe, he wasnt in my 240, but he was on my ca18 clip. pretty scary mutant spider.
knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:09 AM   #36
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
The remains of three field mice under the spare, long since dead, they were merely skeleton's with a little fur and tails. I had a small ceremony, only invited their families, and gave them a proper burial. I even hired a squirrel to play "Amazing Grace" on the bagpipes, it was a sad, sad day for the families of Larry, Moe, and Curly Mouse.

OK, there were three dead mice though.
Old 06-15-2004, 08:32 AM   #37
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
im the 2nd owner of my 240sx and i found a haunted looking doll in the trunk with the spare tire, totally creepy

im also the 2nd owner of my se-l maxima and when i stripped it, i found a 1/4 lb of pot
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:47 AM   #38
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
I found Milie vanilie and Kenny G CD's, i IMEDIATLY ripped the CD player out and bought a new one because it had been contaminated my crappy music.

Naww, I'm just jokin, the CD player actually burned up, but i really did find the CD's.

Oh, i also found about 100lbs in monster cable RCA's running under the carpet.
AND I found the origional sticker for my car, I couldnt believe it went for $21,500 in 1990!!!
TUnity2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 09:11 AM   #39
Zemus
Nissanaholic!

Zemus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zemus
Well not in my car but its in buddys S12 when we were stripping it, we found a pack of ciggerets in the steering columb and we found a glass eye in the back seat!
Zemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 09:29 AM   #40
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
a unused condom, not the brand i use...from who i have no clue.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:33 AM   #41
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

_JDMU is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing really, however I did find the original temp tags from when the first owner bought the car brand new from the dealer. I found out it was bought in mid 99.
_JDMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 09:54 AM   #42
mk20116
Zilvia Junkie

mk20116 is an unknown quantity at this point
found nothing except for red sticky stuff and hair all over my center console and spots of it on my seats...i wonder what it is?
mk20116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 10:11 AM   #43
BuudWeizErr
Zilvia Member

BuudWeizErr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BuudWeizErr
that. jdm crap!

1989 Nissan 240SX, SR20DET
sillbeer.COM : phase2motortrend : Garage Works
BuudWeizErr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 10:16 AM   #44
Demik
Zilvia Addict

Demik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of lightDemik is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Demik
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee
Well, I found 2 odd things. A packet I am 95% sure was weed, and a Prison Note written on a page of the Narcotic anonymous handbook. I stripped the interior to combat the smell, and these were the two oddest things. This was when I just got the car. BTW, I threw the weed out.

RIGHT
Demik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 11:03 AM   #45
jess14

jess14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jess14
Well I didn't really find it, it found me. I was taking a turn pretty fast in the 240 when I heard something fall on the passenger side floormat. I looked down and there it was, an unused trojan condom, still in the wrapper of course. So I picked it up and the expiration date was August of 2002, that is an old as condom. I still don't know where it came from, it just dropped out of no where.
jess14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 11:08 AM   #46
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
I found a pair of pliers in my climate fan....
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 11:21 AM   #47
nissantuner22
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (-1)
nissantuner22 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissantuner22
I found a little black book with chicks names and a rating next to them. was the surfer dudes i bought the car from, i returned it to him, and he gave me 10 bucks.

Current Project: Operation: N/A SR: 93 Silvia Q SR20DE Engine with go fast goodies. ,
"Common problems 240sx's suffer from are curbs, trees, ditches, and other immovable objects."thx247

"on the tounge... there is no guardrails."- citizen
nissantuner22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 12:11 PM   #48
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
when i got my car i found a pair of small keys on a ring in the ash tray. then when i replaced the lightbulbs in my gauges i found another pair of the same keys under the steering column cover.
when i was gutting my trunk area i found 4 golf balls and a tennis ball in one of the side pockets
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 12:11 PM   #49
Tygma
Zilvia Addict

Tygma is making a name for him/her selfTygma is making a name for him/her self
My Turbo-II had a really weird smell in it.. and i found a sack of gummie bears and a My Little Pony figure in the compartment behind the seat.

My 240 was clean, just a buncha shit stuck the trunk floor. Like wads of rubber bands.

Quote:
I found a pair of pliers in my climate fan....
well duh.. to keep it there in case he needed it again!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:37 PM   #50
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
unopenend sprite can in the right trunk panel
Old 06-15-2004, 01:48 PM   #51
shoes59
Zilvia Junkie

shoes59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Back in the early 80's I bought a winter beater from a hippie dude and a week later found a packet of heroin under the back seat. If it were weed I would have smoked it but the heroin I promptly tossed in the garbage disposal.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:49 PM   #52
hurleyboi514
Zilvia Addict

hurleyboi514 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to hurleyboi514
a friend of mine found a large butcher knife under his rear passenger seat!!

HighTach Motorsports
hurleyboi514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:55 PM   #53
rrobe99999
Zilvia Member

rrobe99999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik
one day i found a weed cigarrete on the car used to be my sister's ^_^
My 1st car was a POS with manual windows & only 1 crank. My friends would never roll up their windows, so it got lots or rain and mold inside of it. One day I was cleaning out the grabage, and I had plants germinating under the seats. Some were about 3" tall with the 2nd set of leaves already sprouting from the top.
rrobe99999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 06:50 PM   #54
Tuned240
Leaky Injector

Tuned240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Tuned240
Things I found in my 240, how about wrong,

brakes were bad(fixed)
clutch was bad(fixed)
inner and outer tie rods still bad
tires shot(replaced)
leaks something?
has rattles
radio piece broke,
no shift boot
had to re wire whole stereo system

other than that, I love my car. No I need a SR swap

Tuned240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 07:05 PM   #55
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I didn't find anything in my last 240SX. It was owned by an older guy who was pretty meticulous about keeping the interior clean. I took the whole interior apart a couple times... nothing.

My S12 200SX had an air freshener in it that, every time I got into the car, smelled like I had a girl in the passenger seat. Hard to describe the smell, sort of perfumey, sort of soapy, sort of just... girly. I eventually had to get rid of it because I think I was falling in love with my car.

My Neon had a baby's winter boot, shards of a broken CD, and a couple toy cars under the seats. I also found half a pack of newports wedged between the seat and console, and a lot of goopy sticky soda residue behind the trim panel for the radio and HVAC.

I just know I'm going to find some weird stuff in my new 240SX. When I test drove it, it was full of random stuff - clothes, books, food, that sort of thing.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:11 PM   #56
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
a puddle of muddy water under my spare.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 10:00 PM   #57
90240sr
Zilvia Junkie

90240sr is an unknown quantity at this point
i found a charm bracelet in the trunk and an old cranberries cd. then i listened to it i forgot how shitty the cranberries were.
90240sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 10:27 PM   #58
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Gummy bears, girly crap from the previous onwer. Dirty bitch!
Old 06-15-2004, 10:51 PM   #59
90sr
Zilvia Member

90sr is an unknown quantity at this point
when i first got my car like a week into it took her out drifting, well at least tried to wasnt really used to rwd yet and well yeah behind a toys r us in a parking lot hit right into a curb and blew the right front tire and funny thing i was going to change it and when i went to get the spare underneath was a empty bottle of bicardi O in there i was like wat the hell, the ppl i got it from musta been no younger the 60 so i duno . haha
Old 06-15-2004, 11:14 PM   #60
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
I just found hair mixed with coins, that is stuck to the sound deadener under the seats and carpet. I think that goes for 90% of us. I belive some of you, but some of you are just like a toilet and are only full of shit.
TheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote