Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 07:01 PM   #31
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I picture this dude looking like "the situation" from jersey shore
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2017, 07:27 PM   #32
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
It's the RocketBunny thing...and you're having the internet build your car by asking their opinion. Head over to the Kouki 180SX Aero Thread and get some ideas. RocketBunny anything is like a V6 Mustang. Tried to pick a reference you'd understand. Interested to see what your Skyline looks like now after seeing your 'taste' in cars.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:06 PM   #33
Ciscog

Trader Rating: (0)
Ciscog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tomei internals and both warner turbo. If someone wants to buy it for 10k here's your chance... otherwise let's keep the thread about building the stock KA
Old 03-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #34
Ciscog

Carbon fiber roof volk wheels FBO e85 boost logic exhaust intercooler and 1100x turbo setup with a fully built motor and a 1K trans..
Old 03-05-2017, 09:41 PM   #35
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews

@lees_garage
Old 03-06-2017, 12:28 AM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Truth^^^

Can you upload some pictures of both cars?
Old 03-06-2017, 12:48 AM   #37
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
I have some of what you need, text me 9792366891
Old 03-06-2017, 04:57 AM   #38
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscog View Post
Yeah it would sound great.. what do you think about building the original KA with forged internals and a big turbo? 500 whp possible?
Absolutely. I think there's a guy that is putting down something crazy like 1500hp with a KA

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 03-06-2017, 05:17 AM   #39
djdryon
Leaky Injector

djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
I started reading this thread and after the rocket bunny and ls comments I was like wait, did someone bump some old ass thread? Guess not, yikes!
It's a car from the early 90s... not like there is an overabundance of widebody options. True, the 6666/LS combo has been done plenty of times, but there's a reason they go well together.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:18 AM   #40
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Rocket bunny? Might as well send it to the crusher...
Seems like gtr's are falling into the wrong hands.
The original rocket bunny is one of the most iconic kits for the 240, especially if you're putting down enough power to warrant wheels that are wide enough to fit properly. True, there are other kits that look just as nice, but if you're a fan of the widebody look, the options are limited. 50mm overfenders that leave the lower half of the wheel exposed look FAR worse in my opinion. I have Origin tatakidashi fenders in the rear and they look good, but still, you're dealing with the lower half of the tires poking out, which causes dirt spray that looks terrible if you don't wash your car every day.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:19 AM   #41
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's the RocketBunny thing...and you're having the internet build your car by asking their opinion. Head over to the Kouki 180SX Aero Thread and get some ideas. RocketBunny anything is like a V6 Mustang. Tried to pick a reference you'd understand. Interested to see what your Skyline looks like now after seeing your 'taste' in cars.
Nothing wrong with asking people for suggestions.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:57 AM   #42
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
where the fuck are the pics??
Old 03-06-2017, 06:36 AM   #43
Keegster
Zilvia Member

Keegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enoughKeegster will become famous soon enough
I would go rb25 for hp
Old 03-06-2017, 06:43 AM   #44
Ciscog

I was having trouble loading pics.. I'm going to try again today
Old 03-06-2017, 06:45 AM   #45
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
where the fuck are the pics??
Old 03-06-2017, 07:32 AM   #46
MistyBlueS13
Leaky Injector

MistyBlueS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
This should help you if you're having trouble with the pictures. I was having the same problem but this thread helps.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=169695
Old 03-06-2017, 07:45 AM   #47
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM216S14 View Post
If you own a gtr why would you want a turd 40 with a ka-t........
Look at his join date and dumb original goals. Does any of that surprise you in addition to not even posting images?
Old 03-06-2017, 08:33 AM   #48
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
theres more to building cars than building a motor for excess/un-usable power and then installing a shitty, over-hyped, soon-to-be dated fiberglass kit

no worries, adds value to the rest of the nicely built cars
Old 03-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #49
Ciscog

All of my vehicles that I have ever built have all been with top quality parts with motor trans suspension and fuel work. Talking about the file it just says the file is to big.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:52 AM   #50
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Post the hyperlink or e-mail it to me at [email protected] and I'll host it because at this point, you sound dumb. You build high quality shit but can't seem to upload a picture on the internet? Interesting.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #51
Ciscog

Emailed pic..
Old 03-06-2017, 11:14 AM   #52
Ciscog

I sent you the pictures to your email address.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:49 PM   #53
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
42k original miles you should make that thing a sleeper. keep it stock body and near stock height with some r compounds on z32 wheels and have fun
Old 03-06-2017, 12:55 PM   #54
Ciscog

Fs: Nissan 240 sx se 42 original miles.

I have come to the conclusion that I am going to sell this car. Again this is a 1990 Nissan 240 sx se with 42,--- original miles. It is a one owner car and is manual. car runs and drives good. All I did was put in a new battery and a fuel pump. No rust and the body is in perfect shape as well as the interior. If anyone is interested please text me at 908-290-7528 with a price. I will then send you pics and I also have a video. you can come look at the car and we can schedule a date and time.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:58 PM   #55
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
............And just like that, this turns into autotrader lol.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:00 PM   #56
Ciscog

Yeah im going to put it up for sale. Car has clean carfax. Again anyone can contavt me @ 908-290-7528. Text is best.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:24 PM   #57
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
always knew zilvia was a rough place, but to turn some dude from having full-on build plans to selling the car all together in 24 hours is something else hahaha
Old 03-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #58
jumboflan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jumboflan has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This guy is probably bullshittng
Old 03-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #59
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
I just text. We'll see what shakes loose.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:28 PM   #60
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
got confirmation. Shit looks legit. I don't really feel like it, but perhaps I'll dl and ul the pix for posting. If it's not done in the next 20 minutes, it won't be.