Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #361
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
[rec] Really wasn't that awesome. I had the same problem with it as I did with Diary.

bleh
Old 07-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #362
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
wrong!

[rec] was freaking great!

oh wait 28 weeks?

oh I get it.

28 weeks was still terrible compared to 28 days.
Yes, I'll have to agree with you there. Weeks had its moments, but lacked the intensity and survival element of the first. I am also somewhat impartial to Danny Boyle's directing. The pacing was fast, unpredictable and erratic, which works really well for a zombie film. The novelty of the premise was also great.

Weeks wasn't bad, but it felt more like a action pop-corn flick more than anything else. lots of explosions and such, but it was kinda predictable and not as intense. Both are well worth watching imho.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #363
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
[rec] Really wasn't that awesome. I had the same problem with it as I did with Diary.

bleh
Diary was crap and slow moving.

[rec] was an intense 1 hour and 5 mins.

The end was insane on 65 inch surround in complete darkness with a few friends.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #364
lok
Zilvia Addict

lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Yes, I'll have to agree with you there. Weeks had its moments, but lacked the intensity and survival element of the first. I am also somewhat impartial to Danny Boyle's directing. The pacing was fast, unpredictable and erratic, which works really well for a zombie film. The novelty of the premise was also great.

Weeks wasn't bad, but it felt more like a action pop-corn flick more than anything else. lots of explosions and such, but it was kinda predictable and not as intense. Both are well worth watching imho.

It really just lost its indy feel that the first one had.

And I agree was a predicable and cookie cutter zombie movie.

Atleast it had a good bugdet and the special effects were good.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #365
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
http://www.vimeo.com/1223566

Quote:
I did this video for a Russian Metal Band called ANJ. It is pretty crazy. When I saw the lyrics it seemed to be an earnest tribute to Mikael Gorbachov (that's how the Russians spell it), so I was a bit confounded about what the video concept should be, but then I had a brainstorm to take it way over the top and I think it was just the thing. Suffice to say it's half Russian History allegory as told through an old zombie movie made in the Soviet Union, and half animated Soviet Propaganda posters.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #366
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
Diary was crap and slow moving.

[rec] was an intense 1 hour and 5 mins.

The end was insane on 65 inch surround in complete darkness with a few friends.
No my problem was that people were just standing around filming while people were getting attacked and didn't help them...

Thats some baby back bull shit.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #367
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
any where with REC subbed, not dubbed???

thanks
Bryon
Old 07-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #368
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
No my problem was that people were just standing around filming while people were getting attacked and didn't help them...

Thats some baby back bull shit.
seriously. The deaf guy made the movie less shitty..LOL
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #369
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
did anyone catch this episode last night?

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Itself/recap...=108&ima=48040

it was mediocre at best, but what do you expect from network television?

i couldn't get into it because every time i saw the girl i kept thinking of the song about apple bottom jeans and furry boots.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #370
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This is going to be a good rental.

Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop

July 21, 2008 - Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced that Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop is in development for the Wii home video game system. Based on the critically acclaimed Dead Rising, which has sold in excess of one million units since its release in 2006, Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop is scheduled to hit store shelves this Winter.

Taking advantage of the same proven technology that brought Resident Evil 4 so successfully to Wii, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop delivers a more immersive, intuitive and interactive experience as players use the Wii Remote to shoot, slash and bludgeon their way through a zombie infested shopping mall, fighting for survival.

Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop follows the harrowing tale of Frank West, an overly zealous freelance journalist on a hunt for the scoop of a lifetime. In pursuit of a juicy lead, he makes his way to the small suburban town of Willamette only to find that it has become overrun by zombies. Frank escapes to the local shopping mall, thinking it will be a bastion of safety but it turns out to be anything but. It will be a true struggle to survive the endless stream of enemies, but players will have full reign of a realistic shopping centre and its varied stores offering an endless supply of real and makeshift weapons to fight off the flesh-hungry mob. If Frank is running low on health he can pay a visit to one of the many restaurants or cafes for a meal in order to restore his energy and continue the fight.

The game is split into a series of individual cases, all of which Frank must complete in order to gain vital information that will allow him to piece together the truth behind the horrendous epidemic. In addition to the cases, players will be faced with the dilemma of deciding the rescue priority of the residents of Wilamette who also sought sanctuary in the mall. Depending on the player's skill, some may not be so fortunate as each rescue needs to be undertaken in a set time period, therefore players may need to delay completion of a case in order to save a fellow human.

Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop's infectious humor delivers some welcome relief from the incessant tide of zombies with players able to dress Frank up in a variety of comedic costumes and take on the undead hordes with a selection of improvised and sometimes highly ineffective weapons such as a toy sword or a football.

Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop includes the following features:

-Utilizes the same engine as Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.
-New level of interaction - aim and fire guns, swing and throw weapons and shake off zombie attacks with added Wii Remote functionality
-Huge environment - expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore
-Improved save functionality allows for more seamless gameplay
-Hoards of enemies on screen at once resulting in non-stop, pulse-pounding action
-Anything in the mall is at Frank's disposal
-Grab environmental objects like umbrellas and benches to use as improvised weapons
Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons including golf clubs, lawnmowers, frying pans and more
Consume food and drink to revive health
Old 07-21-2008, 01:09 PM   #371
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^oh what the fuck! instead of a sequel, they drop a DR:1.5 on us? BULLSHIT!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #372
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
^oh what the fuck! instead of a sequel, they drop a DR:1.5 on us? BULLSHIT!
Yea, kinda whack, but at least it has the RE4 engine!

But, that's why I said it would be a good rental.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:37 AM   #373
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I watched 28 Days Later last night.

Such a good movie. So many conflicts. As much as I don't like running undead it works so much better in this movie because they are infected with 'the rage' and not living corpses.

I have to see Weeks again. I only seen it in the theater.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #374
lok
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I watched 28 Days Later last night.

Such a good movie. So many conflicts. As much as I don't like running undead it works so much better in this movie because they are infected with 'the rage' and not living corpses.

I have to see Weeks again. I only seen it in the theater.

No you don't.

Just watch days again and be happier.

What happeded to "dead island"?

DR was the shit on XBOX, now we just need a sequel.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #375
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^DR IS GETTING A SEQUEL IN 2009. its in the new issue of game informer!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:03 AM   #376
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
I just watched REC after reading all your post in this thread.

Thanks assholes. It's 2am, there's no fucking way I can sleep, and I have an 8 hr shift starting in 7hrs.

I'm so jumpy from being scared shitless. My DVD finished burning and when the tray popped out I jumped outta my chair. I'm gonna recomment this to all my friends an co workers so they can get fucked up too!

Great documentary! A+++ would shit my pants again!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #377
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

THIS SOUNDS COOL!

Zombies Live at Benderspink
Movie rights to Red 5 comic picked up.
by Brian Linder

July 22, 2008 - The movie rights to Red 5 Comics' horror/action title ZMDs: Zombies of Mass Destruction have been snatched up by Hollywood production company Benderspink.

The comic, from writer-producer Kevin Grevioux (Underworld), tells the story of a government weapons program that drops zombies, designed to be photosensitive and dissolve by a set time, into war zones at night to destroy the enemy population. But after one fails to self-destruct in the Middle East, a team of elite soldiers must enter hostile territory to stop a growing zombie army.

Word of the acquisition comes via The Hollywood Reporter.

The Alberta-based Red 5 Comics was created by Paul Ens, formerly with Lucas Online, and Scott Chitwood, co-founder of Star Wars fansite TheForce.net.

The company recently setup another of their titles, Afterburn, with Tobey Maguire and Neal Moritz producing for Relativity.

Benderspink has multiple comic adaptations in development including.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #378
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
that sounds pretty sweet. i like the photosensitive/self destruct idea.

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #379
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if this has been posted in this thread yet or not, I didn't see it reading through.

http://www.zombiepanic.org/

Half-Life2 Mod.

You start off as humans and one person is a zombie. You have a very limited supply of ammo that you have to pick up around the maps, very limited supply of guns that you have to pick up around the maps.

When you're bit, you die and respawn on the zombie side.

Zombies have an unlimited number of respawns, so basically the zombies just end up rushing the humans and respawning when they die so they can continue the rush.

The game ends after the humans survive for so long OR after all the humans are turned to zombies.

Zombies are Romero zombies too (they're fast, not clumsy slow ones.)

Pretty badass.

2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #380
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
I just watched REC after reading all your post in this thread.

Thanks assholes. It's 2am, there's no fucking way I can sleep, and I have an 8 hr shift starting in 7hrs.

I'm so jumpy from being scared shitless. My DVD finished burning and when the tray popped out I jumped outta my chair. I'm gonna recomment this to all my friends an co workers so they can get fucked up too!

Great documentary! A+++ would shit my pants again!
was it dubbed or subbed?
Old 07-24-2008, 03:41 AM   #381
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post

i enjoyed both of em, couple of things i didnt like for ex...in the first one, with the whole army crap going crazy and the main character going Rambo on them mainly, and then in the weeks one, i didnt like how the father was a smart zombie, and chasing specifically after the kids, but after all they were both awsome...hope they make a third one
Old 07-24-2008, 08:05 AM   #382
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
Zombies are Romero zombies too (they're fast, not clumsy slow ones.)
Sounds bad ass.

But, actually, Romero's zombie's ARE the slow clumsy ones. He doesn't like the fast running zombies.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #383
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Sounds bad ass.

But, actually, Romero's zombie's ARE the slow clumsy ones. He doesn't like the fast running zombies.
Bah, you're right. I'm dumb haha. I was thinking 2004 Dawn of the Dead and thought Romero for some reason. I'm not good at remember directors and actors and such.

Oh well, game's still badass.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:40 AM   #384
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
was it dubbed or subbed?
subbed. why?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:58 AM   #385
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
i enjoyed both of em, couple of things i didnt like for ex...in the first one, with the whole army crap going crazy and the main character going Rambo on them mainly, and then in the weeks one, i didnt like how the father was a smart zombie, and chasing specifically after the kids, but after all they were both awsome...hope they make a third one
The last part of Days was controversial. I think most ppl either loved it or hated it. Those who don't like it usually don't care for the way it brakes so sharply from the narrative and pacing, which is understandable. I kinda dug it, b/c it was almost as if you didn't really know what happened to the main character, in addition to the high strung feel of the final scene. He didn't really go gung-ho, as much as he did blend into the zombies. really, nobody has done this before. It also made you kinda root for the zombies to kill off the bad guys. felt desperate and intense. According to the realistic ending, the guy died off too.

Weeks was kinda too melodramatic and too predictable. Yeah, it seems kinda silly the dad was chasing after the kids, like they're had to be the default main bad-guy. it took away from the film, but I thought it was still decent.

What I'd really like is for Zach Synder to make another zombie film. I liked the way he directed Dawn remake, and I love how he did 300. I think he has matured considerably in the last few years as an artist (esp shooting action scenes & gory money shots), plus he prob has a lot more pull with the studios now, and can command a lot higher budget than when he did with Dawn.

Still, a good horror film has prob a lot more to do with good use of ideas and artistic direction than it does budget. Compare the modestly made, but effective original Night of the Living Dead to the forgettable Land of the Dead for instance.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:33 AM   #386
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
subbed. why?
the only ones i find for torrent is dubbed
Old 07-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #387
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I have a hardsub of Rec which I just watched. I LOVED how it was filmed, very amature looking which really adds to the creepiness.

On a brighter side, check what I found

http://www.zombieharmony.com/
Old 07-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #388
rod0921
Zilvia Member

rod0921 is an unknown quantity at this point
better to watch [rec] dubbed or subbed?
rod0921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #389
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I have a hardsub of Rec which I just watched. I LOVED how it was filmed, very amature looking which really adds to the creepiness.

On a brighter side, check what I found

ZombieHarmony - One of the Best Free Dating Sites for Zombies

lol funny shit

btw anyone ever read any of the "the walking dead" comics or even the books (just the comics rolled into book format)...very good, bacially shows how humans (by the authors eyes) would change in the event of a zombie attack, in which i think is very well portrait. i recommend the books...awesome.
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #390
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
heres a question for you guys, im trying to watch the [rec] torrent, what torrent player do you guys use??
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote