Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 11:27 AM   #781
RYAN_S-14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RYAN_S-14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RYAN_S-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYAN_S-14 View Post
tension rods, toe control rods, traction rods, and camber arms for my s-14 shipped to 32566

all in stock?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #782
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
Money sent, can't wait.
Tracking sent, thank you.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 10-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #783
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by windingroad_rps13 View Post
any hicas cancel bars in stock for s13?
Yes in stock now, $60 plus shipping.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #784
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYAN_S-14 View Post
all in stock?
All the arms / rods are in stock now

BUT

We are officially sold out of sub frame spacers as of this morning.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 PM   #785
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I just got the coilovers and Dan sent these FAST! I got them 2 days after ordering them, these coilovers definitely look and feel legit. I'll probably visit the shop sometime this summer and give everything else a closer look.

Give Dan your monies
Old 10-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #786
Rusted_PS13
Zilvia Member

Rusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her selfRusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her self
Love these coilovers!

Here's a picture of how low they can go:

Old 10-13-2007, 01:28 PM   #787
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Cool! Nice slammed 420sx pic If you arent rubbing already and want to go even lower you can take out both of the smaller diameter locking collars, also make sure the bottom bracket for the front is skinny side down for MAX lowness.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #788
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
any eta on your ae86/z33 coilovers?
Old 10-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #789
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
i see that you sold out of subframe spacers. were you able to get mine shipped out?

also, i wanna order a set of s14 RUCA and Toe links shipped to 98366. price please? thanks

v-mount ftmfw.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #790
heartagram

Trader Rating: (2)
heartagram is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just wondering how I get my shipping info. I got the confirmation from paypal thursday but now tracking or eta. Hope it comes when I am actually off this week
Old 10-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #791
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Can you get more pictures of your radiator? Close ups of the welds and of the drain plug please? After I got your PBM fender roller, I wasn't too happy with the quality compared to the Eastwood fender roller. Thanks for your time.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #792
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
any eta on your ae86/z33 coilovers?
No ETA, they are on the drawing board still.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #793
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxchurroxx View Post
i see that you sold out of subframe spacers. were you able to get mine shipped out?

also, i wanna order a set of s14 RUCA and Toe links shipped to 98366. price please? thanks
Sorry, we are sold out of sub frame spacers and you have been refunded.

Rods and arms are $400 shipped - they are in stock now.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:27 PM   #794
max_POWER

max_POWER is an unknown quantity at this point
any word on the oil coolers?
Old 10-15-2007, 05:39 PM   #795
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Sorry, we are sold out of sub frame spacers and you have been refunded.

Rods and arms are $400 shipped - they are in stock now.
payment sent for $400 via paypal to [email protected]

v-mount ftmfw.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #796
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartagram View Post
Just wondering how I get my shipping info. I got the confirmation from paypal thursday but now tracking or eta. Hope it comes when I am actually off this week
sent email with tracking and posted here that I sent you tracking info on the 10th.

And UPS says as of today:

Scheduled Delivery: 10/17/2007
Old 10-15-2007, 05:58 PM   #797
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb View Post
Can you get more pictures of your radiator? Close ups of the welds and of the drain plug please? After I got your PBM fender roller, I wasn't too happy with the quality compared to the Eastwood fender roller. Thanks for your time.
Feel free to PM me on ways you think we can improve our product.
Heres a couple of close ups of the radiator.

Old 10-15-2007, 06:02 PM   #798
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_POWER View Post
any word on the oil coolers?
2-3 weeks I think
Old 10-15-2007, 06:03 PM   #799
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxchurroxx View Post
payment sent for $400 via paypal to [email protected]
Tracking sent to your email.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #800
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thanks for posting those pictures up and in a timely fashion too. You'll get PM in a few.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #801
heartagram

Trader Rating: (2)
heartagram is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey thanks guys. Yeah I got all the info just no exact number or time of arrival. Thank you for your help and I'll post some pics when they are in
Old 10-17-2007, 05:09 AM   #802
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Any ETA on sub frame spacers for a S14? Also, shipped price of S14 RUCAs to 23435. Thanks!
Old 10-17-2007, 05:26 AM   #803
ChingSR20
Leaky Injector

ChingSR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
can i get a quote for tension rods, toe control rods, traction rods, and camber arms for my s-14 shipped to 96915
Old 10-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #804
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just a head up on the big rotor upgrade u guys sell. because the bracket adapter is to big (need to be short) R33 or Z32 caliper wont go deep down the rotor( calipers only grab about 50% of rotors , yes only half of your PADS ) causing also a 17" wheel wont fit cause the caliper stick up to much, in other words powered by max need to make a new bracket shorter than the one they r using to make the caliper go deep down rotor period . a shop is making me new brackets for the calipers so i can use my 17" and the calipers will sit down properly in rotor, like the way is suppost to come
Old 10-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #805
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Any ETA on sub frame spacers for a S14? Also, shipped price of S14 RUCAs to 23435. Thanks!
No ETA, $200 shipped.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #806
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingSR20 View Post
can i get a quote for tension rods, toe control rods, traction rods, and camber arms for my s-14 shipped to 96915
$1120 by UPS worldwide express to Guam.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:16 PM   #807
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
Just a head up on the big rotor upgrade u guys sell. because the bracket adapter is to big (need to be short) R33 or Z32 caliper wont go deep down the rotor( calipers only grab about 50% of rotors , yes only half of your PADS ) causing also a 17" wheel wont fit cause the caliper stick up to much, in other words powered by max need to make a new bracket shorter than the one they r using to make the caliper go deep down rotor period . a shop is making me new brackets for the calipers so i can use my 17" and the calipers will sit down properly in rotor, like the way is suppost to come
You are right, when you put a smaller caliper on a larger rotor naturally you will only use the outer most portion of the rotor. However the problem is that even know the Z32 and R33 look the same, the R33 stands off the bracket more because the R33GTR has 324mm rotors, R33GTS/R32GTR has a 296mm rotor and the Z32/r32GTS/S14kouki/s15 has a 280mmX30mm rotor.

Sorry for the random web shots but you can see the differences...

R33 on the right Z32 left:

pic shows r33 left and z32/r32 right (with logo removed)

And our rotor on a s13 with JDM s14 5 lug caliper

Our 330mmX30mm rotors come with a bracket designed for use with any of the Z32/R32GTS/S14 kouki 5lug/S15 calipers (that normally use 280mmX30mm rotors).
So for you big rotor shoppers, please stay away from R33 calipers, and also any caliper for 26mm wide rotor (like 1990 only z32 non turbo). Some 17's will work, others wont depending on the shape of the inside of the wheel. 18's are legit for sure.

I cant wait to see how the custom bracket works out for you, I have an R33GTS that needs brakes too!- If it does not work out, feel free to return the unused kit for a full refund.

We will be carrying a variety of freshly rebuilt Nissan caliper kits from Japan soon.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 10-17-2007 at 04:54 PM..
Old 10-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #808
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
thanks a lot . i see the diferent on that pic. but even here take a look this is a Z32 and i can see is not covering the whole rotor deep down

now take a look at this setup the caliper sit pretty good

I will let u know about the bracket for sure
Old 10-17-2007, 05:10 PM   #809
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
what about those seats man when u guys gonna get some?
Old 10-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #810
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
what about those seats man when u guys gonna get some?
What seats?

Ya I've been waiting so long for the release I almost forgot about them myself! I wish I had a date
Closed Thread