Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-15-2008, 04:02 AM   #571
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chompz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Rollin out at 3AM, YYEEEHAWW!

90 mph trailer haulin'

get the fuck out of the wayyyy!
lol! we passed you on the 14!!! :P

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 09:31 AM   #572
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks Guys! I hope to get a couple pics in return when I hit up HTM in this:

Old 07-15-2008, 11:10 AM   #573
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Awesome pics thanks for posting!
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:34 AM   #574
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I would take pictures of you david, but I doubt you would want point and shoot quality hahahaa
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #575
stretch240sx
Zilvia Junkie

stretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to stretch240sx Send a message via Yahoo to stretch240sx
Check out my Flickr For more shots. sorry a lot are OOF or really soft.

I got a lot of shots of others, if you dont see any of you, PM me, tell me what you were driving and ill look to see what i have.

Last edited by stretch240sx; 07-20-2008 at 12:24 PM..
stretch240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #576
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wooooo gj stretch! although you only got one of me +1

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #577
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
lol! we passed you on the 14!!! :P
nah... you passed Ron & Zuric.

Anthony and I were already at the McDonald's parking lot when we saw you guys haul ass hehehe.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #578
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch240sx View Post
I got a lot of shots of others, if you dont see any of you, PM me, tell me what you were driving and ill look to see what i have.
did you get any of me with the pink hood?
Old 07-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #579
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Sweet pics Stretch! You rock!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #580
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Isnt that Karl Wasabi breaking jacksons tie rods and upper control arm at 5:38 ??
Yes. =( You can see the car fly in the air. Scary....
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:23 AM   #581
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hey just wondering if anyone saw: kafanylovesme, at the meet

i really need to get in touch with him ASAP

thanks,
-JC
Old 07-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #582
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
damnnnnN!!!!!

i cant wait for the next event!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:56 AM   #583
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hahhaha me to josh... damnit. we gotta do the 3rd!!!!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #584
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
who drove the black 86 with xxr's in the front and steelies in the rear! i need your name for the video! pm me asap please! thanks! have a good day and safe driving.

Old 07-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #585
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
nah... you passed Ron & Zuric.

Anthony and I were already at the McDonald's parking lot when we saw you guys haul ass hehehe.
ohh... LOL! awww... it would of been funny! yeah we passed them. and we didn't stop to get breakfast...

Old 07-17-2008, 12:34 AM   #586
Chirolada
BANNED

Chirolada is making a name for him/her selfChirolada is making a name for him/her selfChirolada is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
who drove the black 86 with xxr's in the front and steelies in the rear! i need your name for the video! pm me asap please! thanks! have a good day and safe driving.

If you are talking about the Flat Black Hatchi 86 thats me and name is Danny

*thumbsup*
Chirolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:03 PM   #587
Fahren
Leaky Injector

Fahren is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Woah! I remember you back when I was in the subie days and you had your bugeye wagon still. RWD is fun! Do iiiiiit.
I know i've driven Ono's S13 a few times

my reputation proceeds me. haven't had my bugeye for over a year. getting bored with the forester.

what did you used to drive? i don't recognize your handle
Fahren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #588
Fahren
Leaky Injector

Fahren is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirolada View Post
If you are talking about the Flat Black Hatchi 86 thats me and name is Danny

*thumbsup*

Heard you were tearin it up danny
Fahren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:28 PM   #589
TheDingo8MyBaby

TheDingo8MyBaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's video from Saturday...

www.youtube.com/v/uYAS-l6ky4w

Too bad I didn't take any footage from Sunday. That would have been a lot better. I was actually reasonably close to the clipping points on Sunday...
TheDingo8MyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #590
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDingo8MyBaby View Post
Here's video from Saturday...

www.youtube.com/v/uYAS-l6ky4w

Too bad I didn't take any footage from Sunday. That would have been a lot better. I was actually reasonably close to the clipping points on Sunday...
sweeeeeeeeeeet i start and end the video hehe thanks jeff
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #591
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I love the Jimmy Up stickers out there

+1 to Teddy and who is the gentleman in the primer Sil80?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:08 AM   #592
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post

That would be Ramon. (805-240)
Old 07-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #593
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Nice video, Teddy and Mr. Kim getting down
Old 07-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #594
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
nice vid! good job holding that tight inside line while i was off in the marbles trying to gather it up!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #595
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren View Post
I know i've driven Ono's S13 a few times

my reputation proceeds me. haven't had my bugeye for over a year. getting bored with the forester.

what did you used to drive? i don't recognize your handle
I had the wingless 06, my handle on clubwrx was either 240tosti or 06cgmrex don't remember. Yeah I remember when you had the forrester at the one subietech meet it was pretty much stock, cool to see you did vf39 and other stuff.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #596
Chirolada
BANNED

Chirolada is making a name for him/her selfChirolada is making a name for him/her selfChirolada is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahren View Post
Heard you were tearin it up danny

hahaha yea i actually i was told that i was doing pretty good for a 90 hp car haha! i actually surprised myself by doing the whole course the frist time i had ever gone out.. *thumbsup* but yea since it was the frist time out there, i was just getting the feel of it and having a good time. Now hopefully i can make it to the next event i actually wanna start to clip the points and do alittle more things since i got the hang of it. Get a RWD and go out with us!
Chirolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #597
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
I had the wingless 06, my handle on clubwrx was either 240tosti or 06cgmrex don't remember.

dang cody i didin't know u had a subie before. i thought ur ride before the 240 was ur longboard. hahahhahaha

"240tosti" ... fail
Old 07-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #598
805-240
Zilvia Member

805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post

ya that's me those stickers are bad ass
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #599
stretch240sx
Zilvia Junkie

stretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nicestretch240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to stretch240sx Send a message via Yahoo to stretch240sx
Some of you guys asked for some more shots... I edited all the ones i had that people were asking for. Sorry to the guy with the pink hood... I didnt get any of you...

There are a few more on my Flickr
Old 07-20-2008, 03:10 PM   #600
iqbbang
Leaky Injector

iqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iqbbang
Sweet thanks!!!!!
iqbbang is offline   Reply With Quote