Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Japan Montage (from my recent trip)

I went to Japan recently to do some filming. Here is a montage I cut together from a very small portion of the stuff I filmed.

Japan Montage on Vimeo

Friday I'll have a video cut together from TAS
Old 02-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Amazing video (as always), Josh.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
Great editing, great music, all your videos are awesome. Definitely some of the best videos online!
You're damn good at making vid's bro!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
nice video! great music to go along!
what kinda camera do you use?
those awesome $3000 canons? haha.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
nice vid man.

by any chance were you filming at the D1 demo at TAS on saturday afternoon? your avatar on vimeo looks a lot like a guy i saw there, may have been you.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
haha probably was me. I was the tall white guy with Pat Mordaunt. I couldnt get into the media area to film (even though I had a media badge...probably something to do with option) I ended up just sticking my camera over the heads of everyone in the crowd haha!

Quote:
what kinda camera do you use?
those awesome $3000 canons? haha.
It's actually a Panasonic DVX100b, but yeah it is in the same class as those crazy looking canons. I love it!

You can kind of see my camera in this picture:

Thanks guys!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
oh nevermind, the other guy was in the press area with us
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Nice vid man. You sorta do look like the guy that was chillin in the media area with us. Cant wait to see the TAS footage
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #9
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
bonobo

props
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #10
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
awsome video! Got me wanting to go back to Tokyo bad now.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #11
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Very nice. I really loved the music. Japan looks like such an amazing place to visit. I like how you captured the normal day to day wish a lil dash of import (red FD) but focused on the city and it's peoples. Awesome.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #12
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! Great music! Will you be going back to do more filming?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #13
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Super sick video! Im guessing you didnt take a tripod with you?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:13 AM   #14
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Great vid man. Im impressed!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #15
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Super sick video! Im guessing you didnt take a tripod with you?
I had a tripod with me on the trip, but it was my little throw-away one. It was also kind of hard to stop and film, even for the seconds that I had stopped to get those shots, as soon as I was done I would look up and everyone would be gone. So I was constantly moving with no time to use a tripod. Next time I go out there I'll be using a tripod though since I'll be able to wander around more without so much of a time constraint.

Thanks for the compliments!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:03 AM   #16
snowmants
Leaky Injector

snowmants is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice film. Dont think we didnt notice the FD you snuck in there