Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
"Jerking"

ok, ive just about fucking had it with this fucking stupid ass "dance" that everybody thinks is the coolest thing in the world. I mean, i didnt really care when a select group of kids did it at my school, but when every kid starts doing it, and gets serious about it, they just look like fucktards. My 12 year old brother comes home from school everyday and tells me how he won a "jerking battle" . I didnt really think he was serious, but he started to buy these "jerkin" jeans, that are super fucking bright neon colors. He look like a clown.

What do you guys think about this shit its so annoying and people think its cool to dance like a mentally retarded person.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Yo Octane, Pricetag! Y'all be jerkin sooo tyte! Man, I jus gotta aks you...Can u teach me how to jerk??

Old 09-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
that clothing is fuckin retarded..dance is OK...i would straight up throw those pants in the trash if i were u

-Jorge
Old 09-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
love jerking. helps me sleep.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
My 12 year old brother comes home from school everyday and tells me how he won a "jerking battle" .

Awesome.

Simply........awesome.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #6
udon!
Nissanaholic!

im not gunna lie, i thought this was cool for the first week. BUT THAT IS ALL.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
It's kinda old now.

I guess you are one of those guys that is "above the hype".

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #8
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
love jerking. helps me sleep.
nite nite zzzzzz..
Old 09-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #9
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow wow you need to slap your little brother
Old 09-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
It's kinda old now.

I guess you are one of those guys that is "above the hype".
ya im above hype of gayness
Old 09-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
idiots.

Products of idiot parents.

Parents need to SMACK the shit out of their kids if they do stuff like this.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Just a fad, will be gone soon just like "krumping"
Old 09-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #13
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Stanky leg anyone??

Geez.. I come up with the stanky foot dance and they laughed at me.. someone comes up with the stanky leg dance and make millions.... so sad.

My YouTube Channel
Old 09-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #14
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
jerkin, stanky leg.

wtf.

i'm 16 and i give people the face all the time.

damn you media and pop culture!!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #15
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
you're a jerk
Old 09-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #16
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
were's teddy at ? lol
Old 09-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #17
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
you're a jerk
i know

My YouTube Channel
Old 09-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #18
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
My 12 year old brother comes home from school everyday and tells me how he won a "jerking battle" .

Are you serious dude lol, thats middle and high school kids for you. Bunch of fucking retards.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #19
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
wahhh, wahhh, wah wah wah... Why you trippin I aint even do nothin.. hahahah that shit is overhyped and done with. it was ALRIGHT when it started, pants are HYPED, song is SHITTY, dance is alright.
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
Old 09-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali_love View Post
were's teddy at ? lol

was he really serious about his "crew"? lol, oh boy.....
Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #21
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali_love View Post
were's teddy at ? lol
Seriously. Wait till he gets in on this. lol.

I do it for fun. I think it's silly, but eh whatevers. I'm all about hype these days.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #22
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Hahahaha. Good timing on posting that pic. lol

My YouTube Channel
Old 09-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #23
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Jerking battle? I thought they were called jerk offs. and I agree with Busted, it helps me sleep too LOOOOOOL
Old 09-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #24
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
breakdancing is more fun and challenging than this.. kids these days getting more and more lazy..even with their dance moves..
Old 09-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #25
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It is what happens when all the once alt/hip things make it down the social ladder to the youth.
Kind of how only a select few individuals dressed like 'scenesters/hypebeasts/altbags' a few years ago, and now you see it on Disney and Nickelodeon and every little kid at the mall.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #26
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i must be really old, but they look like the kids we used to make fun of because somewhere in their minds they thought they could dance.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #27
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
waa waa wawa waaaaaa
Old 09-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #28
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Its a different time guys, back in our day Tupac and Ice cube were still cool, now its all about these new stupid fucks like Souja boy, how the fuck can you make millions doing this shit? Can i be dyslectic on TV and be called brilliant? Fuck.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #29
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this only opens the door, wait for the next generation of rappers.. =(
dudes wearing their sisters pants, pants tucked into the shoes lol trucker hats that are bearly on etc.

next year everyone will be showin midriff.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #30
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I miss good rap.... I listened to all snoop and ice cube and tupac and easy E .... list goes on. GET THIS NEW "RAP" OUT OF HERE.