Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This should say it all

Gay Activists Pose for White House Pics Giving Finger to Reagan Portrait | The Philly Post
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
oh no, people are disrespecting a picture of the late messiah/hollywood movie star Ronald Reagan

that said, sometimes gay people act all gay and whatnot and it's like, bro, calm down. maybe respect that you're in the white house.

that said, fuck reagan, against his will
Old 06-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Could you elaborate on what it says?
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:50 AM   #4
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Could you elaborate on what it says?
+1. what is "it." and what does "it" say and about what?

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
i think it says that gay people and liberals are devilpeople? and obama is the antichrist. i think that's what he wants us to get out of it.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Origin
Zilvia Member

I don't think you should post in my threads anymore.

Anyway, I thought it would be self-evident the disrespect Obama has for this country. What can you really say about a country if the "President" doesn't flinch at these children doing this? Do- do I really need to even spell this out?
Old 06-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
What can you really say about a country if the "President" doesn't flinch at these children doing this? Do- do I really need to even spell this out?
people expressing their emotions bothers you? you're a square? you're looking way too hard for reasons to dislike our president? you put "president" in quotations for reasons beyond my understanding? you're 3.5 years into an 8 year period?
Old 06-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #8
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I don't think you should post in my threads anymore.

Anyway, I thought it would be self-evident the disrespect Obama has for this country. What can you really say about a country if the "President" doesn't flinch at these children doing this? Do- do I really need to even spell this out?
You should really provide context instead of just link spamming.

Doesn't flinch? I don't see him in the photos. Also,
Quote:
UPDATE 6/22 9:30 p.m.: According to Fox News, the White House has issued a statement rebuking some of the behavior described in this article: “While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Most all do. These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House.”
Old 06-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
gay people sure do like to make their presence known, pretty soon you will have high school prom king and king. lol
Old 06-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
gay people sure do like to make their presence known, pretty soon you will have high school prom king and king. lol
....ok? so whats the problem?

Old 06-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #11
Origin
Zilvia Member

I honestly don't think that's the Presidents true feelings S14DB.

And that is a huge problem, to the person above me. I can't stand a human's amazing sense of entitlement when it comes to making themselves happy. There is, and never was, and never will be, any reason to be gay. Man or woman. It isn't naturally correct. It says there is too many people on the planet that we do not need to reproduce. It's a choice, you aren't born with this. But that really is another subject entirely.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #12
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:

And that is a huge problem, to the person above me. I can't stand a human's amazing sense of entitlement when it comes to making themselves happy. There is, and never was, and never will be, any reason to be gay. Man or woman. It isn't naturally correct. It says there is too many people on the planet that we do not need to reproduce. It's a choice, you aren't born with this. But that really is another subject entirely.
oh, so this is mostly about your bigotry. got it
Old 06-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Quote:

I'm sure this didn't "say it all," but you really clarified a few things for me.

Thanks

Edit: To the bolded sentence... "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Are God given, unalienable, Rights "entitlements" these days?
Old 06-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #14
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
But, you know his true feelings?
Quote:
And that is a huge problem, to the person above me. I can't stand a human's amazing sense of entitlement when it comes to making themselves happy.
Like said above. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Not everyone is entrapped in collective guilt.
Quote:
There is, and never was, and never will be, any reason to be gay. Man or woman. It isn't naturally correct. It says there is too many people on the planet that we do not need to reproduce. It's a choice, you aren't born with this. But that really is another subject entirely.
Oh yes, the monkey and rat studies. But, we didn't evolve from them so that research is moot.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

i dont understand the people who say that being gay is a choice. why would someone CHOOSE a life of hardships, a life that isnt 100% socially acceptable, a life where they will be made fun of, embarrassed, ashamed, and possibly even beaten or killed!? if there is no reason to be gay, as you say, then why would they choose to be so.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #16
Origin
Zilvia Member

Because a human's sense of entitlement is amazing.

The point of this wasn't my views on homosexuality, it was on the above link. I don't start threads about this for obvious reasons.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
Origin
Zilvia Member

This comment was way out of line.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #18
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I will jump in here on this:

I agree with some of what the OP Says. there actions in the White House was absolutely horrible.

Now that said, my opinion on this:

How dare they act like that in the white house? People these days ( and yes I said PEOPLE, because even gay's are People ) have no care in the world but there own. That being said, My wife and I have a few friends that are gay and they are Horrified at what those people did to our nations white house. It shows a lack of respect. It shows that people only care about there intentions and not the common goal of there entire cause.

Now, I PERSONALLY do not like Obama, but that is my opinion. That being said, EVERY president has made mistakes. Reagen was the Soviets, Bush Jr was Middle East ( some of it, not all, since I was there, I know some of what we did to help those people was correct )...

But todays ' Generation ' a that of 65% of fucktards. Just wanna run there damn mouths, not knowning what they are saying and qoute someone else. They express themselves in this way and say they are making a statement. Bullshit.. I can site 2 in this thread alone.

No one has to agree with there neighbor, but for fucks sake, RESPECT them.

So in this action, on the Topic at hand, I have nothing against gays, but this group of dipshits makes the rest of there group look bad.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #19
Origin
Zilvia Member

If gay people really feared all of those things, why wouldn't they change? You have (well, we all have) had our opinions or beliefs changed because of outside forces (which is almost always the case). Mostly bullying being the best example. They don't change because they want to be gay. It's a choice. If you are willing to put up with all that, you most definitely want to be gay. Thus, it's a choice.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #20
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
If gay people really feared all of those things, why wouldn't they change? You have (well, we all have) had our opinions or beliefs changed because of outside forces (which is almost always the case). Mostly bullying being the best example. They don't change because they want to be gay. It's a choice. If you are willing to put up with all that, you most definitely want to be gay. Thus, it's a choice.
so it has nothing to do with them not finding the opposite sex attractive?

my dog always tries to fuck the neighbor dog. they're both male. i think it's a dominance thing, but it's kind of funny. is he a bad dog?
Old 06-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #21
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
my dog always tries to fuck the neighbor dog. they're both male. i think it's a dominance thing, but it's kind of funny. is he a bad dog?
I may not agree with 90% of what you write, But I do have to say this..

That was funny.. I am still laughing!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #22
Origin
Zilvia Member

You have a VERY tough time with comprehension. I was implying both that it is a choice (obviously I typed it), and also that the idea of someone being oppressed makes them more stern in their beliefs. In this case, it's the length that is hardened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
so it has nothing to do with them not finding the opposite sex attractive?

I think you mean it has nothing to do with them finding the opposite sex attractive. In which case it does. In which case it is an undisciplined feeling that is carried through by themselves.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #23
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think you mean it has nothing to do with them finding the opposite sex attractive. In which case it does. In which case it is an undisciplined feeling that is carried through by themselves.
so people should force themselves to be attracted to the opposite sex, even if they naturally feel the other way? why? and why should anyone care about another person's sexual preference?
Old 06-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #24
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
...it's the length that is hardened.
Quote:
Just sticking this in there...
Wow...

Given these snippets that either don't make any sense or have no actual point in the statements they're contained in, I'll as you.

Quote:
Are you gay?
Old 06-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #25
Origin
Zilvia Member

I just said, it is an undisciplined feeling that grows without bound and blossoms into homosexuality. You can turn away, but if you want to become gay, you take that road instead. Are you saying humans can't control their feelings? Because that is what saying "they don't (or you don't) have a choice means.

They shouldn't "care" about it. I don't "care". I can't nurture the thing, it's not even a thing it's an idea. The idea that men are attractive when you are a man is unnatural. They can not be refuted. No matter how many posts with only slivers, if that, of intellectualism, you can't make wrong right. Just sticking this in there, that is what the President is doing.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #26
Origin
Zilvia Member

You have a tough time at comprehension too. That point, when I posted it, was that this happened under Obama's rule. I added that later. Anyone with half a brain could have determined that that was a failed personal attack because I am right and you are wrong.

Is that you in your sig?
Old 06-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #27
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Yeah, that's me
Old 06-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #28
Origin
Zilvia Member

Are you gay?
Old 06-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #29
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Nope .
Old 06-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #30
Origin
Zilvia Member

Then why stick up for this?