Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wont start, please help

im having some troubles right now with my 240 (with sr swap) at the moment it wont start. 2 days ago i did a wire tuck by putting extensions on the injectors, the starter and a few other plugs and the radiator temp sensor. i cleanly soldered and taped up all the wires. after that the car wouldnt start when hot (it would akwardly start after i let it cool down for like 20min). today i replaced the air filter an the oil and it wont start at all. the engine makes the starting noise but never turns over.

thanks,
jeremy
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
phatkatsquad

Trader Rating: (0)
phatkatsquad is making his/her stupidity well-knownphatkatsquad is making his/her stupidity well-knownphatkatsquad is making his/her stupidity well-knownphatkatsquad is making his/her stupidity well-knownphatkatsquad is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well dude wat i learned from school is longer the wire the more resistance. and you should check for fuel air and spark you know the usual and if you have all three take look at the ignitor of CAS hope this helps let me know if it does.
phatkatsquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:32 AM   #3
drftthatshit
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drftthatshit is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
why did you have to make the injector wires longer you might be looking at a hole new harness my friend sorry
drftthatshit is offline   Reply With Quote