Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:32 AM   #31
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^sweet. i just got Louis's payment. we'll be updating the list as we receive more payments.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:50 AM   #32
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ugh.. im probably gunna drive this again... hahaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #33
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
I really wanna make this one, but I still need a new clutch. Anyone got a hookup on a SR clutch.

What clutch do you want slim ??
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #34
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
I havent decided yet.

Are you ?
uhhhh uhhhh...

*shrug*

I'll know later, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #35
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
are you guys going (ron, brian, & josh) ?
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #36
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
i dunno.

so when am i getting those ramps back, john? lmao.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #37
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'll go if you go bri bri.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #38
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
as soon as I find my wallet I will be sending payment.

Hopefully I'll be in an S14 this time around though
huh? no Z?
Old 04-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #39
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
I have a crack in my windshield that's about a foot long, but it hasn't spread or spider-webbed a single bit since I got the car and it's not impairing my visibility. Will it pass tech? Or am I absolutely going to need to replace it?
Old 04-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #40
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I'll go if you go bri bri.

serious? haha

Old 04-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #41
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
serious? haha
As a heart attack.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #42
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
i dunno.

so when am i getting those ramps back, john? lmao.
i havent forgot about it.. i have been meaning to return it back but i have been super busy at work & at home. mikey was suppose to pick them up a week or so ago. but he never came by.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #43
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
What clutch do you want slim ??
Something not ridiculously expensive. I'm still deciding if I wanna get a full assembly, or just a replacement disc.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #44
squareonepa

Trader Rating: (0)
squareonepa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Something not ridiculously expensive. I'm still deciding if I wanna get a full assembly, or just a replacement disc.
just get the disc so you can drive and save your money for a betta one! ill see what i can find at the shop this week
squareonepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:03 AM   #45
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareonepa View Post
just get the disc so you can drive and save your money for a betta one! ill see what i can find at the shop this week
Oh shit, Evan's first post on Zilvia. Thanks mang, keep me posted.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #46
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Amir, you think my windshield will pass? I dunno if you've looked at the crack or not in person
Old 04-13-2009, 01:28 PM   #47
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareonepa View Post

Quit being a lurker !!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #48
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
come on jimmy,denise,chuck pay for this event man
Old 04-15-2009, 01:40 AM   #49
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
list updated.
blake pm me and i can check it out for you.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #50
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
woot! im excited for this! hopefully i can install my new clutch before the event (as well as get a better helmet. lol)
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:56 AM   #51
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

even though im going to be there no matter what, i actually really want to drive this one so i can test out my new PSM Knuckles. might even be rocking unpainted vertex aero/supermade headlights if im not too busy to put it on. lol. first thing's first, i need to get some drift spares. omg... im so broke
Old 04-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #52
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
woot! im excited for this! hopefully i can install my new clutch before the event (as well as get a better helmet. lol)
We should have a clutch party. I gotta get one too.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #53
soldat

soldat is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment sent.

Is there a hi-res version of the flyer anywhere? My family wants to make a poster out of it and hang it in my dad's garage.
soldat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #54
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
5 speed swap this week!!!!!

Welded diff this week!!!!

I think I might be ka powered at this event guys... Ill pay when everything is done though.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #55
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
sweet mike look forward to seeing you out there in something different.lets see what you can do with it mang.

if you want to make cash payment check out the first post for dates and times and location.

Last edited by drftem; 04-20-2009 at 05:41 PM..
drftem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #56
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

I would just like to say for all of the guys/gals that haven't signed up yet(you know who you are....Chuck,Gary,Jxn and many more) don't miss out !! Nos center is really easy on tires and is a super fun track. I cant tell you enough how fun it is !!! Get signed up ASAP as the list fills up quickly
Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #57
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
WHAT!
you picked up a 240 mike? thats tight!
lemme know if you want any NRG products for that thing. they just made me a authorized dealer for thier products.

I have to get with you on a couple things coming up in the future at some of our events. can you please email me at [email protected]

have fun out there guys, I wish I could go. every time I look at the pics I miss riding the banks at NOS soooo bad!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
5 speed swap this week!!!!!

Welded diff this week!!!!

I think I might be ka powered at this event guys... Ill pay when everything is done though.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #58
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Really debating whether I should do it or not. I can't justify killing my 20% left tires at NOS knowing i'll only get a couple of runs lol.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:48 AM   #59
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0nderbr3ad View Post
Really debating whether I should do it or not. I can't justify killing my 20% left tires at NOS knowing i'll only get a couple of runs lol.
you'd be surprised at how long 20% lasts at NOS. i went there at the wear bar on some used RS2s, drifted all day, and still had tread left over. and that's on a disco'd SR@12psi.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:49 AM   #60
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
For sure Mr. Atsugi, JP lol.

Ill shoot you an email first thing in the morning. I gotta get some rest immediately