Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-14-2005, 09:29 AM   #61
koz

Trader Rating: (0)
koz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'm curious as to what the problem was.
'95 Pathfinder XE-V6 Special Edition #196
'98 Prelude (F20B powered)
koz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2005, 09:54 AM   #62
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
do you think you could take a couple pics of your IC mounting and the venting going to it?

i wanna copy you in the next couple of weeks...i'm all set, apparently someone had given me altima fans that are in fairly good condition, so i'm gonna use those

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 02:06 PM   #63
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
do you think you could take a couple pics of your IC mounting and the venting going to it?

i wanna copy you in the next couple of weeks...i'm all set, apparently someone had given me altima fans that are in fairly good condition, so i'm gonna use those
The mounting and the venting is not done yet sadly. There was not time for it this past week so I've been sorting and wiring the interior...

I'm going on a trip and will be back to work on this project in june.
I'll show you the pics then.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:17 PM   #64
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
Progress is great...looks badass maeda. I'm jealous of your ultra short IC piping.

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:28 PM   #65
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
yeah, I pretty much rock.

hahahah I wish.
Old 06-19-2005, 11:58 PM   #66
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
ALMOST DONE.....

Fuel leaks
Oil leaks
Coolant leaks
OH MY....

My car basically self destructed the day after I came back from my trip...

After some tidying and a new i/c it looked like this...

STILL a couple more things to do....
Old 06-20-2005, 01:44 AM   #67
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
is that a returnless fuel line setup, wear is the return line, all I see is a fuel line going into both sides. oil and coolant leaks you're on your own for that, just have a mop to clean it all up when you leave haha

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:41 AM   #68
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
is that a returnless fuel line setup, wear is the return line, all I see is a fuel line going into both sides.
Theres a secret return line in the intake mani. =D
Leaks are all fixed...
Old 06-22-2005, 12:28 AM   #69
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
can't wait to peer into that dirty bay at the nissan meet

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:54 AM   #70
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
When I do a swap for someone or if I’m making a car to sell on Ebay, I spend the $10 for 4 cans of Engine gunk remover then one Orange Citrus gunk remover for an nice sent, then 4hours pressure washing everything. It looks nice, plus it makes a big diff on how much you get on ebay, aswell as a nice gesture I do for my customers that request a swap. Got to be professional. 5hours of your time makes a big difference.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:24 AM   #71
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
The fuel return is in the center where the FPR is.

BTW nice work snail.

just saw this pic in the speed dreamz thread. You can see the difference in extra time spent cleaning between snail's work and this LOL.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:45 AM   #72
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx
The fuel return is in the center where the FPR is.

BTW nice work snail.

just saw this pic in the speed dreamz thread. You can see the difference in extra time spent cleaning between snail's work and this LOL.

LOL, Thanks, Yeah I saw their swap . I was going to say something, or atleast give them some tips until I saw they were a sponser. I kept my mouth shut. Now I see most people clowned them for it. I would say something but I think they learned their lesson, and not ever post something so hideous again.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:43 AM   #73
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
seriously John. Get a KA Koyo.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:11 AM   #74
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
seriously John. Get a KA Koyo.
Seriously Kevin.
No.

I might consider it now that it MIGHT actually fit.... but probably..

No.