Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
Project D
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Project D is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Project D
Smile Interest in GB..

This not an actaul group buy yet, just trying to gauge the interest in a group buy right now. It would be for D2 coilovers for S13 and S14 chassis. Actually, it would be for anything that D2 makes a suspension for!!!!!!! Feel free to express interest in this by listing a yes/no and the vehicle it would be for. Follow up by stating how serious you are. Most appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #2
Project D
Zilvia Member

Anyone out there interested at all? I know they have been grilled a lot on zilvia but I have read reviews on other sites "dsmreviews, 4ag, mx-6, etc." where they had a lot of success. I also know many people locally in CO that run them and love them. Any interest is appreciated.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:43 PM   #3
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
dude, quit being a dumb noob and posting this all over

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...779#post751779
Old 06-24-2005, 01:00 AM   #4
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
d2 screwed up , no one is intrested in them..... really kts or silkroad is the ideal
Old 06-24-2005, 10:27 AM   #5
Project D
Zilvia Member

^^^^ Where did D2 screw up? I thought that they solved all the problems that the coilovers had in the cold?? I've talked to several vendors and a factory rep, all saying that the new batch of coilovers is tip top and if there are any more findings of bad shocks, they would replace them FOR FREE (not the 450 before). It leads me to believe that many people just ragged them and never called to get thier issues. At any rate, A silkroad GB is going on, and I thought the KTS GB just finished up a few moths ago..... On a fial note, I got to ride in a 996 Porsche wih D2 suspension, and it was awesome. Rode smooth, little bumpy but you have a performance car, not a cadillac. Liked the full adjaustability factor and it really makes the 996 Carrera come alive too. If no one is interested by the end of the weekend, Ill let it die out.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:32 AM   #6
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Just toss the D2s out the window. I don't think there are enough people on this board to give a rat's ass about them.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:34 PM   #7
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
doesnt matter... no one will be intrested really in a GB, unless ur really gonna wait it out... but honestly KTS and SILKROAD are the HYPE!
Old 06-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #8
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
looks pretty good bump......................
Old 06-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #9
superman0234
Zilvia Member

superman0234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to superman0234
Forget these haters lol. I'd be down for a group buy assuming the same price as previous groupbuys; 650-700 SHIPPED. Should post this over at nico and 240sxforums.com Im sure you could come up with enough people. Lemme know.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:40 PM   #10
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

no ones hating
Old 06-24-2005, 04:34 PM   #11
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
600 Shipped and I'd bite. Assuming these are the fixed ones. If not that cheap I'll just save for something better.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:56 PM   #12
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Project D, you are not a registered Group Buy Vendor, nor are you a Zilvia.net Advertiser. Therefore even if you were able to generate interest in D2's again, you still wouldn't be able to host a Group Buy. Ensure you go through the proper channels (Member Name: RJF) before attempting this again.

Closed Thread