Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-22-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
allblackS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
allblackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy Silvia History Video? BMI/HOT Version, etc?

Does one of the major companies(Best Motoring, Hot Version,etc.) have any indepth film on the history of the Silvia/S-Chassis? There are hachi-roku vids, type R vids and even something highlighting the Z33 but why nothing towards the S? Isn't that car much more popular abroad than here?
allblackS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2005, 04:59 PM   #2
gundamzeta
BANNED

gundamzeta is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a Silvia dedicated video.

it's mostly about tuning the SR20DET, however..

Nob has a S13 q's built to perfection and uses it to take on Kogouchi in his old black World 180sx.
it's an entertaining. video.
gundamzeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:03 PM   #3
blaze1
Zilvia Member

blaze1 is making a name for him/her selfblaze1 is making a name for him/her self
i have a feeling there will be a video like that out for the S chassi soon
blaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:05 PM   #4
allblackS14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamzeta
i have a Silvia dedicated video.

it's mostly about tuning the SR20DET, however..

Nob has a S13 q's built to perfection and uses it to take on Kogouchi in his old black World 180sx.
it's an entertaining. video.

I've seen that one, it's an option video in which NOB has Yashio Factory install and tune an S15 SR into the S13qs body. He also mated an S15 rear subframe to the 13 and increased body ridigity or something or other 60% right?

- I mean are there any videos directly about the different styles of S-Chassis. For example, BMI has that Legend of the Type R and cover the various models of Rs and the type of people that drive them. Is there one only about the S, and why have we not seen it?
Old 06-22-2005, 06:02 PM   #5
ZK
Zilvia FREAK!

ZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her self
Hyper Rev had a Silvia video which was all about the Silvia. Hot Version (Japanese version, not US) did a video all on modified Silvias too.

As for why there isn't a "Legend of Silvia" or "I love Silvia" type of video is because the car is so popular and common in tuning circles in Japan that it isn't very specialized. Its like having a "Legend of the Civic" here in the USA.
ZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:19 PM   #6
Sway500
Zilvia Member

Sway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to all
It's like option 32 or 33 I can't quite remember. I wish I had a copy of it right now.I know its the one where NOB get the s13 q's and does like a s15 swap and turbo,cams, and stuff and fully suspension and he puts a s15 subframe on it but i wish I had all of the video that is all I have seen of it.
Sway500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:38 AM   #7
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
It's the Option 2 #34 180sx/Silvia special.
I might have seen this a good 15 times or so. By far my favorite Option video.
Can't wait till this comes out here with subtitles.
Stink and Break's kouki 180s never fail to make me drool.
Excellent video, can't praise it enough. [/fanboy]
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:50 AM   #8
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway500
It's like option 32 or 33 I can't quite remember. I wish I had a copy of it right now.I know its the one where NOB get the s13 q's and does like a s15 swap and turbo,cams, and stuff and fully suspension and he puts a s15 subframe on it but i wish I had all of the video that is all I have seen of it.
I have it on VHS somewere.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:29 AM   #9
gundamzeta
BANNED

gundamzeta is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway500

If I remember correctly,

they put on an oil cooler, a HKS T-28, S15 Rear sub-frame, which they called a rear "suspention" member in engrish, new control arms, spearco seats, and some other shit that i couldn't remember.

That 200mph Black S13 was the steal of the show IMHO. I mean, it even looked clean. All go and no show.. excellent
gundamzeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:13 AM   #10
allblackS14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZK
Hyper Rev had a Silvia video which was all about the Silvia. Hot Version (Japanese version, not US) did a video all on modified Silvias too.

As for why there isn't a "Legend of Silvia" or "I love Silvia" type of video is because the car is so popular and common in tuning circles in Japan that it isn't very specialized. Its like having a "Legend of the Civic" here in the USA.

know of any links to where I can purchase those?
Old 06-25-2005, 09:45 AM   #11
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
bump for link