Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-09-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Car in the paint shop! Updated pg 2!

Yo! Finally after a million years, the cars in the shop. Sanded down the car and filled like 4 dings. The cars very straight.
Gonna go with dark red or dar candy red. Heres some pics of my car.

similar to this color or a darker candy red (not candy apple red)

Dont have any pics of the dark candy red but Im gonna see what the shop can do. Candy is only in mind because the price is gonna be the same no matter what. Any color, flakes, pearl, whatever, same price.

Might add some flakes. Thinking of silver/red/rainbow color flakes in it. Black top/roof possibly too?

Post up any ideas, suggestions, thoughts.
Going back to the shop most likely next tuesday or possibly sunday after work if hes still open.

-Daniel
Drift Unit

Last edited by ootranceformeroo; 06-21-2005 at 03:30 AM..
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2005, 09:34 PM   #2
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
wow RED now? totally opposite of the color you first wanted to paint
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:36 PM   #3
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cool but iono cool deal iono
Old 06-09-2005, 10:26 PM   #4
crazy9ceguy
BANNED

crazy9ceguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to crazy9ceguy
is that a msport side and rear? how much did u have to shave off the rear?
crazy9ceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:33 PM   #5
Apossiblehybrid
Zilvia Junkie

Apossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura about
are you going to paint the carbon fiber too?
Apossiblehybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:35 PM   #6
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
DAMN IT. I'm painting my car red, and you KNEW THAT!!

Biter!!! haha j/k
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 03:20 AM   #7
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
ORIGINALLY...i wanted Brickyard from the 350z but with more red. Then it was purple again...then reddish...the purple then any kinda purple then dark red and so on and so on. ahha i got sooo confused. red and purple branch off of each other since brickyard is purply redddd....haha then it just kept getting lighter and lighter. sorta maroonish but i hate marroon. I dont know its confusing.

Never though id paint it red. At least not bright red. and im not. Id do purple but there isnt a purple that I like from any stock cars plus there isnt many purple cars out there.

blah so one of these two are the final decision.

Its a VS: Version 1 (Vertex) sides and rear.

Naw not gonna paint the carbon fiber. Its cheaper and i might get another hood and no one would want my color hood if i were to sell it.

haha dude V, yours is pinkish red!!! HA! you knew i wanted brickyard but a little more red! bleh its cool yours is an s13
Drift Unit
Old 06-10-2005, 03:29 AM   #8
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
+1 for more nice s14s in the BA.

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:28 AM   #9
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^^^

yeah, the bay area has all the baller cars. And now we'll be adding another one to the mix. Friggin Daniel...I hate all you guys.

hahaha, cant wait to see it all finished man!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 06:45 AM   #10
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Nice car dude..and go for a dark red, I love it.. I've never think too to paint a car red..but I've do it and I really love it!!
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 06:45 AM   #11
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
dude You Need To Get That Thing Painted!
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 04:07 PM   #12
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
dude, i dont think the bay area has alot of baller cars, but hmmmmmmmm what about the so many white s14 out here in the bay... daniel post pics of the test panel i wanna see what its gonna look like
Old 06-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #13
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
Thats why the title of the thread is, Car IN paint shop

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:07 PM   #14
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
talk about knowning how to read. so did you read the thread, or did you just look at the pics and decided to post.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 05:23 PM   #15
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
cant wait to see it daniel. Its gonna be hot!
Old 06-10-2005, 05:42 PM   #16
undercoverdjay
Zilvia Junkie

undercoverdjay is making a name for him/her selfundercoverdjay is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to undercoverdjay
The best mistake I ever made was getting my newly painted car resprayed the next year to fix some scratches and the guy that painted it sprayed it a much lighter color red that didnt differ from the stock Aztec red too much, called corvette torch red. Grant it, it was a domestic color but it really looked good.

http://varneyc.tripod.com/Tribute/180side.jpg
undercoverdjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:09 PM   #17
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

haha you will see the ballerness come out! lol jk. theres not many but theres a handfull. I dont really want a BRIGHT red so im staying away from that.

Ill try and get a test panel of the color on sunday when i go back to mix some colors to get the "right" one.
Drift Unit
Old 06-10-2005, 09:12 PM   #18
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Yay for nice paint! It's about damn time. Now if only I could get around to a frame straightening and paint also.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 02:01 PM   #19
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
those are my tail lights!! hahah, looks good man, that color will definitely be nice
NemeGuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 03:08 PM   #20
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
lets hope your paint turns out good. Keep in mind what i told you!! contract!!! Anyways see you sunday i hope.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 03:18 PM   #21
tokes¹
Zilvia Member

tokes¹ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tokes¹
congrats man! cant wait to see how it looks like when it comes out the paint booth.
tokes¹ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 03:22 PM   #22
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia

that is the paint scheme I'm hoping for. This winter, during downtime, I'll have the S13 front installed and have the whole car painted at the same time. "Titanium" body with a gloss black roof. I think it'll look hot.
Old 06-11-2005, 05:38 PM   #23
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
talk about knowning how to read. so did you read the thread, or did you just look at the pics and decided to post.
2nd then the first
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 04:03 AM   #24
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Alright got back from the body shop today and this is similar to what it will look like. Cant tell too much from pics cause it was hard to capture the true color but you get the idea. A tad less orange and more red pearl in it and clear coat!

Drift Unit
Old 06-13-2005, 05:10 AM   #25
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
finally daniel!..im tired of seeing that technicolor dreamcoat shit around...hahaha jk. let me check it out when you get it back mang...
Old 06-13-2005, 07:23 AM   #26
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
That looks seriously hot. That color looks awsome.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:58 AM   #27
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
your car should look tight with that color man!! gl hope it turns out the way you imagined it!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:13 AM   #28
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
looks sweet! Let me know when you come back down so we can check out the car.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:02 AM   #29
*NismoS13*
Zilvia Member

*NismoS13* is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow I can't wait to see the finished product! I like the color you're going with, definitely post up some pics when she's done....

-Adam

FOR SALE -LOTS OF S13 SR PARTS!
(GReddy vspec intercooler, Blitz downpipe, Kouki Taillights, Koyo Radiator, GReddy Type S BOV, Blitz clutch & flywheel, Cusco Triangle Bar, JDM Gauge Cluster, Apexi Exhaust, Custom Test Pipe, Nismo Motor Mounts) Please PM Me With Offers, Brand New Parts That Must Go!
*NismoS13* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:36 AM   #30
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
The kit on the car is my favorite for the zenki and with those colour it'll be awesome dude,,
pics pics!!
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote