Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-21-2005, 10:39 PM   #1
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
SpeedDreamz Motosports Project RB

Click Here for additional Photos/ Swap Coverage

Hope you all enjoy ! Anyone interested in RB20/RB25/RB26 swaps, we do them now.
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2005, 11:33 AM   #2
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Nice Steven, Your going to have to take me for a ride in that thing one of these days.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:25 PM   #3
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so.... it's done? all done now? you can drive it?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:34 PM   #4
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you're joking on that engine bay right?
because it looks like total shit.
clean it up. for posting pics of a 'done car' you should be embarassed. terrible!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:23 PM   #5
nismo skyline
Zilvia Addict

nismo skyline is a well-known jackass
damn that engine bay is dirty. exterior is mean looking though.
nismo skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:26 PM   #6
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
that pic was from during the swap, i didn't put the final pictures up yet, plus sometimes the light contributes to that dirtyness.
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:25 PM   #7
240Driver39
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240Driver39 is making a name for him/her self240Driver39 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240Driver39
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddreamz
that pic was from during the swap, i didn't put the final pictures up yet, plus sometimes the light contributes to that dirtyness.
i think by mess they were talkin about rat's nest wiring
Old 06-22-2005, 06:36 PM   #8
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Yeah, that's a serious snake pit next to the intake mani.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 07:17 PM   #9
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
ok let's see your RB powered s14 then
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
its cool to defend a friends shop but...at least post GOOD pics that one shouldnt have to say ' its not done yet' type.
anyways,
rb25s are for pussies
1jz is where its at! and this STILL isnt done but the electrical is. so what you see is all there is. piping should be finished shortly. Garage Works. yes the firewall is cut and motor moved back and yes the radiator is under the front support. and yes the fenders were tubbed out.

kouki s14 too.

Garage Works
Palmdale, California.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:46 PM   #11
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
pretty clean engine bay......... no PS?
Old 06-22-2005, 09:47 PM   #12
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

top right corner
Old 06-22-2005, 10:00 PM   #13
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
talk about being tucked and away......... sweeeeeeeeeeeet...
Old 06-23-2005, 02:38 AM   #14
crazy9ceguy
BANNED

crazy9ceguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to crazy9ceguy
that looks like the 1jz with vvti and single turbo ct-26 i beleive? i think that place also put the regular 1jz inside a white s13 also. sorry i just came from a toyota world surrounded by supras =).
crazy9ceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 08:49 AM   #15
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

yep thats the place!
2jz and Ls1 swaps in cars goes on their too. sr in z33 as well. all very clean and run very well.

the 1jz in the s14 runs FconV and i think a turbine and manifold are coming up next.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:42 AM   #16
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
fuck you dousan!

i was seriously plotting a 1jz swap til my good buddy passed

that shit is so fucking hot
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:45 AM   #17
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy9ceguy
that looks like the 1jz with vvti and single turbo ct-26 i beleive? i think that place also put the regular 1jz inside a white s13 also. sorry i just came from a toyota world surrounded by supras =).
It's not a CT26. The CT26 was used in the US spec. MK3 and SW22. I believe that turbo is a CT20B. I did pleny of research, but everyone said it was one thing or another. The turbo itself didn't have ANYTHING, relating to what it is, other than it's made by Toyota. I was going to install that in my 89 cressida, but S03s do not like to be in standing water, and I wrapped it.

I sold it cause, I'd didn't like hearing how my dad bitches about me taking up his garage space.

Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:47 AM   #18
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddreamz

Hope you all enjoy ! Anyone interested in RB20/RB25/RB26 swaps, we do them now.
That is by far the shittiest looking install I've ever seen. The battery wiring alone looks like a fire waiting to happen. You guys can defend it all you want but if I was to bring my car somewhere and received that in return, there'd be lawsuits thrown out like dollar bills at a strip club.
The point of a shop doing engine swaps is that it's a professional atmosphere and it's done right, making it dependable, reliable, and near OE looking. That's maybe a $50 job right there at most.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:19 AM   #19
BoroBoroS13
Zilvia Addict

BoroBoroS13 is on a distinguished road
Muhahahaha, that looks like my engine bay right now.

Im guessing he didnt clean it up yet cause it was just swaped in and he wanted to make sure it would run right before making it clean.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:24 AM   #20
meatish
Zilvia Junkie

meatish is a well-known jackass
Gadamn guys! He said it's not finished yet! Give them a few days, and then you dorks can go to hot import nights and examine the dust on his valve cover..
meatish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:28 PM   #21
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
everyone is right... its not clean at all... were you not expecting comments bout the sloppy wiring?
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:20 PM   #22
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
and buy some degreaser.. if light makes it look dirtier.. it's 'cuz it's still dirty
NemeGuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 04:04 PM   #23
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
That's the problem. If you do swaps by just laying everything across the valve cover to test it out, hope it's done right and then clean it up later, you're not experienced enough to be doing swaps. I've only done a few of my own but I've never had to make it look like ass before cleaning it up. Build the harness, properly run it, tie it all up and plug it in. There's no need for it to ever look like shit at anytime unless you're inexperienced and lack the ability to do it right the first time.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 05:39 PM   #24
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

wow everyone must be some guru... lay off the guy its not done yet....
Old 06-23-2005, 07:04 PM   #25
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

then dont post pics saying you can do something
i sure as hell wouldnt ask for work if i saw a pic like that

id be waiting till it looked like Mark Slide Squads RB swap and then post pics. fuck yes
Old 06-23-2005, 07:23 PM   #26
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
i never did understand why people post half finished stuff. post it when your done so people can really comment on something rather "cant wait to see it finished!"

nobody gets sexually teased by these stuff.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:08 AM   #27
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Good job on doing the swap, looks like everything is there. Just needs to be cleaned up. Who cares if a unexpierienced person did the wiring and such, you gotta start some where.
blu808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:35 AM   #28
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
nice swap, What are your power goals on the RB25?
Speaking of 1j's I got a K26 twin turbo kit, with a bunch of other Crap laying aroun...