Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-24-2005, 03:35 PM   #1
TurK
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurK
tires from EdgeRacing?

Im shoping for tires right now for my stock s14se wheels....looking to buy Falken Azenis St115....i found the tires on edgeracing.com for total of 323 shiped to my house....i was wondering if any of you guys deald with these people and are they legit....if not can you guys recomand me any place thx a lot.

Last edited by TurK; 06-24-2005 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: adding more text
TurK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2005, 03:50 PM   #2
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
edge racing is good stuff.
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:21 PM   #3
TurK
Zilvia Addict

TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
hey tnx for the feedback....any other comments please?
Old 06-24-2005, 04:22 PM   #4
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Almost bought from them before, but never did. If you're looking at the ST-115's, check Discount Tire Direct (tires.com). I just ordered my 18" St-115's from there. They were running free shipping (don't know if they still are, but check in case). Ended up being $466 for my 225/245 combo, shipped.

Bryan
Old 06-24-2005, 04:26 PM   #5
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Edge racing rules. I've bought a set of wheels and a set of tires from them on separate occasions. They were always very helpful and nice. Everything came to my door (in denver) within a week.

Always good prices too.
Thumbs up.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:48 PM   #6
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
=1 i like them.......
Old 06-24-2005, 09:52 PM   #7
TurK
Zilvia Addict

damnnn itttt just checked out Dicount Tire Direct....and they are asking 273 shiped! fuck....now i gatta wait till MONDAY to make sure edgeracing cancels my order so i can order from Dicount Tire Direct

thers noway i can get it canceld before monday right??
Old 06-24-2005, 10:06 PM   #8
TK
Zilvia Junkie

TK is an unknown quantity at this point
i would call them up and see if they are willing to match the price
TK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:44 PM   #9
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nrg
yep. tires.com ownz.. i just bought a set of st115 368 shipped! their free shipping is over held, meaning they'll always have it.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote