Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 12:26 AM   #1
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry HELP: There is a thief among us!!!

just got off the phone with my roommate and he came home to our
garage door 1/2 way open at 7pm and he did not think anything of it and so he just closed it about 10mins ago he went to the garage to find his stock seat to swap out his sparco and noticed a bunch of stuff missing and so he called me at work and now im posting this. He said he's not sure what they took because he's not touching anything till the cops show up but from what he can tell so far is that wheels and aero parts are gone. He asked the Neighbors on both sides of us and one of them said that there was a white or tan 4door 4x4 truck with 3 males and because it was day light did not think anything of it. Now I have had some stuff for sale lately and a few local people have come over to take a look at the stuff so it has to be someone from zilvia because it is a gated community and you would have to know the stuff was in our garage. Once the police get there i will know what is missing. I am going to try and get off work soon and I will post and update.

IF THE PERSON THAT STOLE OUR STUFF BRINGS IT BACK OR TELLS ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT I WILL NOT CALL THE COPS.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Do you have pics of the parts that were taken.

We'll keep an eye out for you.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-26-2007, 12:38 AM   #3
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Im not 100% sure on what got stolen im at work but thanks the eye out. i will post a update as soon as i get more info.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:38 AM   #4
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn that sucks! Im in San Diego, find out what you're missing and I'll keep an eye out for the parts.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:48 AM   #5
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that fuckin sux man...
Old 11-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #6
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
holy shit dude...find out what was taken i will keep an eye out for sure
Old 11-26-2007, 01:14 AM   #7
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Man people suck balls! Theives need to be shot in the knees and raped by polar bears. Gah im scared and hope they did not jack the coilovers. If so im comin to cali with a vengance!

Hope everything works out man, sorry.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:16 AM   #8
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.ONE.THREE View Post
just got off the phone with my roommate and he came home to our
garage door 1/2 way open at 7pm and he did not think anything of it and so he just closed it about 10mins ago he went to the garage to find his stock seat to swap out his sparco and noticed a bunch of stuff missing and so he called me at work and now im posting this. He said he's not sure what they took because he's not touching anything till the cops show up but from what he can tell so far is that wheels and aero parts are gone. He asked the Neighbors on both sides of us and one of them said that there was a white or tan 4door 4x4 truck with 3 males and because it was day light did not think anything of it. Now I have had some stuff for sale lately and a few local people have come over to take a look at the stuff so it has to be someone from zilvia because it is a gated community and you would have to know the stuff was in our garage. Once the police get there i will know what is missing. I am going to try and get off work soon and I will post and update.

IF THE PERSON THAT STOLE OUR STUFF BRINGS IT BACK OR TELLS ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT I WILL NOT CALL THE COPS.
damn dude... sorry to hear happened to u. sumthing like this happened to me awhile back also. like the other guys who posted, ill keep a look out for ur stuff.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:28 AM   #9
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow, that sucks...time to start selling things by having them meet you somewhere, blind fold them, and take them to where you stuffs at from now on. That way they cant figure out where they at and cant double back to steal the shiet you showed them.

Post up everything you had forsale that got stolen, pictures could help. Also, all the people you showed your stuff to all from zilvia? Nobody from craigslist or word of mouth kinda deals?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 AM   #10
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
damn i hate havin stuff at times. sigh... hope you get your stuff man.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:45 AM   #11
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
thats weak as fuck.

i hope you find that stuff.
i hate theives so bad!!!

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 11-26-2007, 08:05 AM   #12
lok
Zilvia Addict

lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHA

Drew you got screwed.

I knew karma would come back and get you.

Maybe it was one of the many people you have ripped off over the past few years.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #13
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Totally check EBAY and all S Chassis boards on the for sales. Man people are despicable.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #14
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
HAHAHA

Drew you got screwed.

I knew karma would come back and get you.

Maybe it was one of the many people you have ripped off over the past few years.

interesting. Care to elaborate?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:42 AM   #15
lok
Zilvia Addict

lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
interesting. Care to elaborate?
Sure, oct of 05 drew had a pair of watanabe's and a pair of ssr mesh wheels for sale/trade.

He was looking for a full set of mesh.

I had a full set of volk mesh that I said I would trade him for his set of wheels.

I shipped him the first two and he sent the first two and then nothing.

Tried contacting him and got the run around.

Found him on other forums and noticed he had screwed other people also.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:44 AM   #16
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
haha

shin chan

is rad
Old 11-26-2007, 08:45 AM   #17
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
hmm where my popcorn....oh ya...thar it is ::munch munch::

Oh hi, please continue =)
Old 11-26-2007, 09:29 AM   #18
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
Sure, oct of 05 drew had a pair of watanabe's and a pair of ssr mesh wheels for sale/trade.

He was looking for a full set of mesh.

I had a full set of volk mesh that I said I would trade him for his set of wheels.

I shipped him the first two and he sent the first two and then nothing.

Tried contacting him and got the run around.

Found him on other forums and noticed he had screwed other people also.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. I see a pretty good e-war brewing here.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 11-26-2007, 09:34 AM   #19
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

your a fuckin tard, drew is my roomate if you have shit with him take it up with him but stay the fuck out of my post you stupid shit bag.

*side note* cops have still not come, shows how fuckin use full they are.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:40 AM   #20
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
your a fuckin tard, drew is my roomate if you have shit with him take it up with him but stay the fuck out of my post you stupid shit bag.

Maybe you should be checking your roomate if he is a theif. Dont come on here saying there is a theif here when you clearly live with one. Just a little reminder if they can steal from someone they dont even know
they will steal from you to.

EDIT: In the mean time why doesnt drew send homie those rims? I mean you are looking for help right? Then help us help you send his two rims back or pay him back. If I was a mod I would delete this thread just because karma is a bitch.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #21
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
Maybe you should be checking your roomate if he is a theif. Dont come on here saying there is a theif here when you clearly live with one. Just a little reminder if they can steal from someone they dont even know
they will steal from you to.

EDIT: In the mean time why doesnt drew send homie those rims? I mean you are looking for help right? Then help us help you send his two rims back or pay him back. If I was a mod I would delete this thread just because karma is a bitch.
I don't know anything about no rims, that is between them. He has only been my roommate since jan 06 and i'm not his mom so anything that he has done or needs to take care of his is own thing. but i know hes not a thief and im sure there is a reason that LOK did not get his wheels. I will call drew and ask him about the rims.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #22
lok
Zilvia Addict

I dont believe a thing you say anymore Drew.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #23
lok
Zilvia Addict

You were already banned on drift411

http://drift411.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2184

Those wats in the picture are the ones I never recieved.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:07 AM   #24
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
I don't know anything about no rims, that is between them. He has only been my roommate since jan 06 and i'm not his mom so anything that he has done or needs to take care of his is own thing. but i know hes not a thief and im sure there is a reason that LOK did not get his wheels. I will call drew and ask him about the rims.
How is he "NOT" a theif if he stole LOK's rims? Kinda hard to help sombody that got there stuff stolen if they steal from everybody you know. I mean its prolly sombody you guys ripped off coming to get there moneys worth in other words dont hate the player hate the game. A game you started might I add, wouldnt be suprised if they do it every week if you stole from them I know I would.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:12 AM   #25
lok
Zilvia Addict

Oh yeah, you guys just use the same login everywhere HUH?

http://drift411.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4853&hl=
Old 11-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #26
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
never mind.

*snip snip*
Old 11-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #27
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
interesting...

*sits and watches...grabs popcorn*
Old 11-26-2007, 10:20 AM   #28
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
^^^haha sounds like there's A LOT more to this story then someone stole my shit.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:21 AM   #29
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
i will remove my previous statement. after that link i agree with murph.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #30
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this make me not to own a house with garage. but i only have a backyard. this sucks.
Closed Thread