Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
randps13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
randps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
CA Stolen 92' Red/Burgundy S13 Hatch - San Diego

Hey guys,
I had a red/burgundy 1992 240sx hatchback that was stolen in front of my complex over this past weekend. Was my daily driver. Parked it on a residential(Poblado Rd. & Botero Dr.) off W. Bernardo Dr. across the street last Friday and it was gone by Monday morning. I live in the north part of San Diego near Poway & RB area.

The car has a redtop(fmic), rs*r exhaust, two stock wheels up front and 2 XXR 501 wheels in the rear. R32 front seats and damage to the driverside rear pannel. Please be on the lookout for it and PM/call/txt me 323-382-8456 or call the police if you happen to see it around town. Thank you very much.

License Plate 3BHN302

Last edited by randps13; 08-30-2012 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: updated with pics and contact
randps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
drift213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
drift213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Pics would help ill keep a lookout in la that's why I have a 9 mil and a 45 to dump on theives all day
Old 08-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
randps13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift213 View Post
Pics would help ill keep a lookout in la that's why I have a 9 mil and a 45 to dump on theives all day
Thanks bro, much appreciated. Yeah, I will have more description on this post when I get home from work. Just wanted to get the word out rt now. But I'm working on the glock/9mm & 45(same pieces I want) ASAP.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dam that sucks dude, you didnt have any security ? Thats gotta be preached to every S chassis owner!! I know people think "oh it wont happen to me Im in a good area" and that shit happens!

Hopefully it pops up, yeah post pictures if you can.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
randps13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
dam that sucks dude, you didnt have any security ? Thats gotta be preached to every S chassis owner!! I know people think "oh it wont happen to me Im in a good area" and that shit happens!

Hopefully it pops up, yeah post pictures if you can.
No security...I know, I'm not one to have no kind of security on my car either but, it's a long story. To make a long story short thought:

I had another S13 hatch before this one. QR steering wheel, kill-switch and viper 2way alarm system. Wiped-out on Streets of Willow, salvaged all parts I could, took the engine out, fully built the head and transported the engine to this current S13 hatch. Moved down to SD and 3 months later it was stolen. I didn't have time to install anything and no money to buy a new alarm cuz I was unemployed until now. But now I have no car to get to work... FML
Old 08-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
jpbpoway

Trader Rating: (0)
jpbpoway is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sucks to hear that man hope you get your car back. i'll keep an eye out in poway
jpbpoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
randps13
Zilvia Member

Thanks. Actually the police found my car yesterday! And it was still in pretty good shape, not drivable though but not stripped down either. It's a true blessing.

Thank you all for keeping a lookout when all this happened. Good luck to all others who are still searching for their cars. I'll pray for you guys and keep an eye out wherever I go as well. I hope you all find your cars too.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #8
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Update where they found it and what was taken.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
randps13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornaz View Post
Update where they found it and what was taken.
They found it in a Seven-Eleven parking lot in a town about 15mi away from me. It doesn't look like anything major was taken either, I had some extra parts and tools but it was all still there(from what I could see). I'm still looking through everything because I had a lot of stuff in the car lol, but so far so good. I can't believe it, thank god and thank you all for your help and concern.