Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #2041
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
Yeah I see where you guys are comming from. Ha ha

Seriously though IN MY OPINION these are cars to have fun with. I like drifting more than I like the cars looks which shows in the cars I build. I do like shinyy nice cars but I just cant see spending the money towards one. BUT THAT IS JUST ME.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #2042
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
Yeah I see where you guys are comming from. Ha ha

Seriously though IN MY OPINION these are cars to have fun with. I like drifting more than I like the cars looks which shows in the cars I build. I do like shinyy nice cars but I just cant see spending the money towards one. BUT THAT IS JUST ME.

Alexi from noriyaro somes up perfectly on his (and mine) opinoin towards drifting.

"Isn’t part of the fun of drifting knowing that you’re toeing the edge, and could wipe out your beloved car at any second? Who is more hardcore if they’re pulling off the same crazy lines and angle? The guy in the car that looks like a piece of crumpled newspaper, or the one with fresh paint and expensive wheels?"
Old 11-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #2043
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Alexi from noriyaro somes up perfectly on his (and mine) opinoin towards drifting.

"Isn’t part of the fun of drifting knowing that you’re toeing the edge, and could wipe out your beloved car at any second? Who is more hardcore if they’re pulling off the same crazy lines and angle? The guy in the car that looks like a piece of crumpled newspaper, or the one with fresh paint and expensive wheels?"
The above statement has nothing to do with this thread. This is not a thread about drifting.

you guys are going completely off topic from this thread.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #2044
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Good call/ Deleted for not being on topic.

Tail lights intalled. Found some one to paint my stuff so as soon as I finish prep and he has time it should be in the booth. Im excited
Old 11-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #2045
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Most of this thread is not on the original topic anyways. lol
Old 11-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #2046
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Most of this thread is not on the original topic anyways. lol
Ya, but you know as well as I do Brian, we can at least attempt to try and stay on the Aero tip. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #2047
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Good call/ Deleted for not being on topic.

Tail lights intalled. Found some one to paint my stuff so as soon as I finish prep and he has time it should be in the booth. Im excited
Oh and your car is going to look nice when you get the painted parts on . Good show, plus your car does not look like a shitbox to begin with. Your earlier statements were a bit misleading? LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #2048
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
The above statement has nothing to do with this thread. This is not a thread about drifting.

you guys are going completely off topic from this thread.

Thread was already going off topic since the last page.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #2049
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Oh and your car is going to look nice when you get the painted parts on . Good show, plus your car does not look like a shitbox to begin with. Your earlier statements were a bit misleading? LOL
Ha ha thank you and sorry.

Buying primer and real oem paint tomorrow
Old 11-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #2050
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
I hope you paint it a cool color.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #2051
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I hope you paint it a cool color.
I like the old lady cherry red pearl. ha ha. I know I dont think most people do
Old 11-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #2052
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That sherbet green should compliment the Kouki nicely.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #2053
Brian
Post Whore!

I wish somebody would do the damn VW bug color that looks like Glow in the Dark Paint.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #2054
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Ha ha thank you and sorry.

Buying primer and real oem paint tomorrow
sweet. i want the skide sirt.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #2055
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Pretty sure that car is dead now. Tapped a few too many walls.
actually its still going haha the guys a local here
Old 11-16-2009, 01:40 AM   #2056
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
I wish somebody would do the damn VW bug color that looks like Glow in the Dark Paint.

haha, sorry brian, had to...
Old 11-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #2057
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
UDO

unidentified driving object
Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #2058
Brian
Post Whore!

What the hell is that?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #2059
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I miss my ol s13, I never gave it a chance, I think its on its like 3rd owner now?

Old 11-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #2060
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
^ My old gunmetal hatch lol. Those were the good days Robby.
Shoot my new car.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #2061
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR

Old 11-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #2062
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
What the hell is that?
glow in the dark paint.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #2063
Brian
Post Whore!

:/ q
Old 11-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #2064
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
god i wish that car stayed red....
Old 11-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #2065
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
lots of pics of my car
Mother may I... hands down my favorite type x ever.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-17-2009, 08:11 PM   #2066
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
dont see many in misty blue metalic

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #2067
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Yeah, looks good with the black roof too!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #2068
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
+1 for the black roof.

man i miss rep, this thread is full of +win
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 11-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #2069
s13_jesse
Leaky Injector

s13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the rough
that looks fuckin great dude.

and I'm not even into Blackroot cars.

(lower rear a tad. and more neg camber please)

Last edited by s13_jesse; 11-17-2009 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: no good reason
Old 11-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #2070
Ignacius_Rebenga

Trader Rating: (0)
Ignacius_Rebenga is making a name for him/her selfIgnacius_Rebenga is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That color is real nice. Is that paint code Kg-1?
Closed Thread