Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:22 AM   #3031
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
405 -> 55 -> 5 and exit Jeffery. Come on down!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2007, 03:04 AM   #3032
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Santa Ana take the 5 to Jeffrey.

I have a set of rims for sale if you want them. They're 17, and they're alright looking. LMK.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #3033
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
I didn't meet you or did I?
uhh i dunno. i don't think so. were you the guy who brought the hooka? i wasn't around for too long cuz i had work the next morning at 8 xP
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:43 AM   #3034
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeh he was the annoying hooka guy
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #3035
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
and the dude blasting trance music
Old 03-16-2007, 01:37 PM   #3036
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Hey what up everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. We actually moved this week so I've been kind of busy. I should be out next week.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #3037
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
glad the meets are still going on.
my parts from up north should be here late this weekend and i ll get started ad fixin the car, andhopefully be able to roll out sometime soon.
how is everyone, hope everyone is doing good. take care.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:11 PM   #3038
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
bwhahahah new sig
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:33 PM   #3039
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
hey guys ad gal, or gals, IM looking for te faq or thread on how to replace the head on my ka24 de,
but i cant find it, i know im retarded, but if anyone could pm the link with the instructions that would be awesome. thank you soo much.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:46 PM   #3040
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOdextaOo
uhh i dunno. i don't think so. were you the guy who brought the hooka? i wasn't around for too long cuz i had work the next morning at 8 xP
yeah that was me...
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:09 AM   #3041
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
haha guess i should say hi next time then. you guys are pretty ballsy hooka'ing in the parking lot lol
Old 03-17-2007, 11:33 AM   #3042
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
we used to drink in the parking lot, but then it startedto get too cold haha.

and the 17 year old kids thought we were thugs and shit.

Gunz and Knivez!
Old 03-17-2007, 03:32 PM   #3043
illvialuver
Post Whore!

how is hooka bad? hahhaa its not illigal.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:38 PM   #3044
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
And there's something wrong with trance music? :P
hehe
Old 03-17-2007, 04:10 PM   #3045
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
how is hooka bad? hahhaa its not illigal.
oh i know it isn't, but try telling that to a cop (especially to the asshole irvine cops, from what i hear).

and i'm down for some drinks at the meet haha
Old 03-17-2007, 05:26 PM   #3046
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
My car is home!!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 06:23 PM   #3047
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOdextaOo
oh i know it isn't, but try telling that to a cop (especially to the asshole irvine cops, from what i hear).

and i'm down for some drinks at the meet haha
Yeah, like the cop last week who thought he was hot shit.

Cop:You guys doing donuts?
Grviners: Uhh, no.
Cop:Good, be nice.

Jee. see any tire marks you dit? lol

What happened to the bald asian cop that rolled through? He was cool.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:37 PM   #3048
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
guys , i got into a fender bender, headlight breaker, airbag momo steering wheel poping, accident. SOAFB!
heres the link
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=137437

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #3049
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
wow. talking smack about trance music are we?

So... what do you listen to anyway? BEYONCE?

Old 03-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #3050
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Nessa listens to her boy bands, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #3051
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

to the left, to the left. everything you own in a box to the left.

damn that song is catchy xD
Old 03-18-2007, 12:14 AM   #3052
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Goddamit, now it's in my head.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:34 AM   #3053
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
i love <3 justin timberlake <3
Old 03-18-2007, 12:02 PM   #3054
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
i love <3 justin timberlake <3
justin timberlake? UBER ! I prefer my Ricky Martin over Justin Timberlake
Old 03-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #3055
illvialuver
Post Whore!

oh great it the gay music thread?!!?!?!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 03:59 PM   #3056
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Now walk it out (walk it out)
Just walk it out (walk it out)
Walk it out (walk it out)

Thanks Rob and Travis haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #3057
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

West Side Walk It Out
South Side Walk It Out
East Side Walk It Out
North Side Walk It Out
Old 03-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #3058
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
The way we were
The chance to save my soul
And my concern is now in vain
Believe the word
I will unlock my door
And pass the cemetery gates
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:28 PM   #3059
Vatche
Post Whore!

damn sorry to hear aboutthe accident, lets go kill tha 87 year old

anyone want to buy q45 front brakes lemme know.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:27 AM   #3060
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Now walk it out (walk it out)
Just walk it out (walk it out)

Thanks Rob and Travis haha

Buahaha, you're welcome. That video is on my myspace and I also downloaded the song!

David has it as well and he played it at the Pipeline Pizza meet last Thursday too.