Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
S-Chassis Nostalgia (NO BANDWAGGON JUMPERS!!)

This thread is for the true OG S-chassis people. Enjuku posted up a pic of his drag S13 and it really got me tripping down memory lane...

I would like the people that have aquired thier S-chassis BEFORE all the hype, before they had a honda and switched over, before Tokyo drift, before Formula D, D1, Red Bullcrap, even before Initial D was big in the states.

Now I don't really conscider myself a true OG, more like a Jr. OG. I wanted a 240 since I was 11 or 12, When the S14 came out it was my achievable "dream car".

Post pictures of when you first got your car, sunk wheels and all...Horrible body kits, gay wings, full of that 90's and for some of you fossils 80's styling flavor.

Please if you are brand new, PLEASE dont ruin the thread with a brand new pic. I wanna see scanned grainy photos!

TRUE, ORIGINAL S-CHASSIS LOVERS...
Have at it...