Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #391
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I want to do BH Blue.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #392
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas180 View Post
Yeah the brake light is there with the metal peice..stock..and really you think take off the black stripe ..i always thought it looked alright with it.

trying to find a oem bumper has been difficult almost to the point where im thinking of doing a knock off.. like origin stream..but if anyone even knows a company that makes something that replicates it ide settle for fiberglass i guess..let me know.PM
The Version Select VI Front Bumper is as close as you can get...
Old 07-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #393
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Ordered a G-grow rear lip. Muahaha, finally tracked one down.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #394
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ok so sell sexy style, go kouki 180sx?
wtfwtfwtf
Old 07-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #395
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i wonder what life would be like if i painted my car BH blue......

Old 07-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #396
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
It would be BRIGHT.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #397
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat411kid View Post
The Version Select VI Front Bumper is as close as you can get...
vs made it look so simple to fit the bumper

mine sucks waves gay fitment
Old 07-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #398
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Yup! VS is Pretty Decent but best for me due to Vent in the front.
I didn't bother really "Making it fit" rather Mounted the OEM Center Section to allow it to be Held up on top like normal and Zip Ties for everything else so I can Pop it off Quick.

Stock takes like 45mins to remove it for Excellent Fitment.More if your Shit is Uber Slammed!

When this one Breaks I'll either Change aero all together to SStyle or Try to find Ikeya aero (Discountinued).
Old 07-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #399
Lucas180
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Lucas180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks alot. im definetly going to try and get this one now.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #400
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Finally got a wing

Dmax kouki style wing.
I think it is the same as the G Corp wing.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #401
2toneluv
Zilvia Junkie

2toneluv is an unknown quantity at this point
im tryin to find a good rear end shot of this aero with duals? im rockin apex n1 duals and wanna know what theyd look like with the rear valance.

anyone got a shot?
Old 07-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #402
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Dmax wing is a little much for me.

Hell, the OEM 180sx spoiler is pushing it.

I won't be running it on my current S13 build simply because I'm going for a clean, sleek look.

Hah, my alignment is all messed up on that car.

Glad I'm not driving it right now.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #403
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Come on! it wont be complete!
Old 07-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #404
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2toneluv View Post
im tryin to find a good rear end shot of this aero with duals? im rockin apex n1 duals and wanna know what theyd look like with the rear valance.

anyone got a shot?
I just got my Blastpipes On Sat.
I'll post up tomorrow
Old 07-30-2009, 12:39 AM   #405
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post
Come on! it wont be complete!
I'm running these sides.

The 180sx spoiler would look out of place because of it.

If I was going full 180sx like I am on my other S13, then it's fine, but with Chuki 180sx sides, it's more of a sleek/"sexy" look rather than a full on aggressive look.

One car has "blingy" wheels. Again, sleek/"sexy" look.

My other S13 will have concave 17" wheels. Not your typical MB Battles either.

I have a set of blast pipes sitting around too.

Since my Up Garage catback is a 2-piece, I'll weld up a new rear section with blast pipes to swap out between the Up Garage rear section and the blast pipes.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #406
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea chuki sides make a world of diff. Kouki spoiler would more than likely look out of place.

what rear are you going with? if u don't mine me asking
Old 07-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #407
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

180sx valances. All 3 pieces.

Trunk will be spoiler-less.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-30-2009, 01:29 AM   #408
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea that should line up okay....

i guess u don't really have to many choices
Old 07-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #409
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
Crimson- I'm going for the same look as what you're going for. I have the same sides and the same front bumper. I still need to find a rear valence or some kind of bumper/ valence that will match up with those sides and front bumper. I haven't decided if I want to run any sort of wing or not. I think if i do it will be a real low smooth and subtle looking wing. I also want to get a roof spoiler like you have. I still need to get a front lip for the bumper but that might be a little while till accompany one for myself lol
Old 07-30-2009, 01:26 PM   #410
Goldmember

Goldmember is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I'm running these sides.

The 180sx spoiler would look out of place because of it.

If I was going full 180sx like I am on my other S13, then it's fine, but with Chuki 180sx sides, it's more of a sleek/"sexy" look rather than a full on aggressive look.

One car has "blingy" wheels. Again, sleek/"sexy" look.

My other S13 will have concave 17" wheels. Not your typical MB Battles either.

I have a set of blast pipes sitting around too.

Since my Up Garage catback is a 2-piece, I'll weld up a new rear section with blast pipes to swap out between the Up Garage rear section and the blast pipes.

Sorry newbie question..

will those side work for a coupe? or is there something similer? thanks

ride looks hard...
Old 07-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #411
Brian
Post Whore!

1 vote for Crimson's BAN from this thread for getting CHuki skirts and no wing.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #412
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
isnt that like my car, or does my little lip wing count?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #413
Brian
Post Whore!

You're banned too.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #414
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Don't worry, my daily will be full Kouki 180sx.

Front, lip, sides, valances, wing.

This one just wouldn't look good if I went full Kouki 180sx because of the wheels.

I've never liked full 180sx style cars with blingy wheels.

I'm not changing wheels either.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #415
Brian
Post Whore!

You're fired.

Soapgun vouches also.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #416
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

I don't need your approval.

Plus, Soapgun is pinked right now.

He doesn't count.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #417
Brian
Post Whore!

hah.

fine, enjoy it.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #418
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
when all is said and done will you at least mock up the kouki sides and wing just so we can see?
PLZ!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #419
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post
when all is said and done will you at least mock up the kouki sides and wing just so we can see?
PLZ!
yeah. it'll look like this:

a kouki 180sx. go figure.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #420
2toneluv
Zilvia Junkie

2toneluv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

i vote no
Closed Thread