Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #3331
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
im the guy that sold you fenders on your old white hatch
Old 06-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #3332
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
with that kind of talk you can hitch a ride with me.....lol..yeah gus give the poor guy a "ride" how mean are you.:ghey:
as you said... he can hitch a ride with you... but I think you won't want him to keep his hands to himself

Well next time I hit up the meet without the BFF I will pick him up... just keep your hands to yourself!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #3333
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hhahaha foshooo!!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #3334
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Haha, I remember you Ernie.

Traitor!

That subbie is nice though.

You need an exhaust.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:36 PM   #3335
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
hahaha ernie and his damn pea shooter.....how many pea's can it hld in its clip like 20 atleast....lol. when you come down again gus...next year?
Old 06-24-2007, 07:58 AM   #3336
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Next thursday sucka... dont mess!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-24-2007, 10:32 PM   #3337
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Thumbs up

*Lurks*

Official Thread to the Official Summerday meet!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=148246

Sign ur asses up!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #3338
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Geez dude ^^^ your just TJing all the local threads huh. lolz

Next Thursday I would rather get my teeth pulled than to see Alex again.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #3339
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Ouch... Is it really that bad seeing alex? LOL

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #3340
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Nah I'm just kidding. I like him. The same way we like all retarded kids. I mean come on you can't be mean to him. Just look at him.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #3341
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
^ouch i am deeply deeply hurt. atleast my psychologist and i have something to talk about now.

what a queer, trying to hide his undying love for me behind ridicule.

well i luv you too jack....but gus..i dont know?
Old 06-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #3342
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

I dont need your love its all good.. im just gonna go be emo now cause alex doesn't love me

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #3343
C. Senor
Post Whore!

dont worry i'll be sure not to make it to your funeral......................

i luv you 2 gus.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:04 AM   #3344
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Hahahahahahahaha.

So, this time, we won't eat before everybody gets there.

That way, we can all hit up The Boat and get super fatttt.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:18 AM   #3345
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
I dont need your love its all good.. im just gonna go be emo now cause alex doesn't love me
It's ok, I love you, as ong as you pay me for my compressor, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:09 AM   #3346
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCrimson240xX View Post
Hahahahahahahaha.....super fatttt.

you calling me fat there buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: squint:
Old 06-26-2007, 02:55 AM   #3347
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Wouldn't be the first time, lol. Mr. Pot.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:35 AM   #3348
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Lol..........
Old 06-26-2007, 04:35 AM   #3349
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yo so I don't know why, but I thought this meet was on Fridays... Anyhow, I'll cruise out this week and chill with you guys, and take teh bomb picz... again. Maybe I'll even get em posted same day lol. Look forward to it ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-26-2007, 08:06 AM   #3350
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
It's ok, I love you, as ong as you pay me for my compressor, lol.
I will pay you soon fo sho! I just gotta find a place that will install it that won't cost me 500 bucks to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Yo so I don't know why, but I thought this meet was on Fridays... Anyhow, I'll cruise out this week and chill with you guys, and take teh bomb picz... again. Maybe I'll even get em posted same day lol. Look forward to it ~
You wanna meet up before hand and drive out at the same time since I have to take the 210 anyway =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-26-2007, 09:49 AM   #3351
C. Senor
Post Whore!

yeah so i dont think i'm going this week. but other than that.....shut up edgar!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #3352
azndoc
Post Whore!

What why not dude. ^^^ i was looking to rub your belly for some good luck. Aw man now my whole week is going to be screwed. I hate you I hate you I hate you.

Your off the Christmas list now.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #3353
C. Senor
Post Whore!

damn....well since i dont have a job, my monetary situation is a little tighter than i care for. so that means since i'm going to go on sunday, i need money for gas and i'm going to buy the vegetables and stuff. so that means no gas/food money for thursday. but if you're going on sunday i'll let you rub it then. LOL so not gay.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #3354
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Your off the Christmas list now.
ill take his spot

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #3355
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey guys, I met some of you in december when I came to visit. Im gonna come out again this week and I will try to hit up the meet this thursday.

I might get my roomate to bring out his nopi drift prepped s14. Will the cops give him hell since its got out of state plates? He is sr powered and running that retarded loud buddy club straitpipe, has a full cage, etc.

Also, is there other stuff going on this weekend / the 4th besides nopi drift?

-Clint
Old 06-26-2007, 05:52 PM   #3356
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
luckily the meet is located RIGHT off the freeway, so unless u guys are driving retarded on the freeway, then there shouldnt really be anything to worry about.

other things going on this weekend

sunday = Griffith Park Day Time Meet

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #3357
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
ill take his spot
Done congrats you've replaced Alex on the Xmas list.

I will be there this Thursday, why? Because I'm bored and I have no life. *sigh*
Old 06-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #3358
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^thats just fucked up. i hope santa claus dookies in your stocking.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:01 PM   #3359
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

^what is it with you and dookie today man? I dont' get it

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-26-2007, 11:04 PM   #3360
azndoc
Post Whore!

You should sell it to me for stupid cheap yo. Don't worry I'll take care of her for you real good.
Closed Thread