Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 01-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Andrew Bynum's GT-R Makes Michael Phelps' Benz Look Like A Bitch [Celebrities]

01-18-2010 03:30 PM

In the world of star athletes there are celebs like Michael Phelps, satisfied with shiny black wheels, and then there are the afflicted. For example: Laker's Center Andrew Bynum with his "Giant Killer" Nissan GT-R and its $20K body kit.

For the $20K it'll cost you, the Wald Sports Line Black Bison body kit adds a Japanese-tuner-style aggressive touch, though we're not big on the black strip featuring various brands in an orange script. It works better on a Honda.

Performance upgrades are fairly standard and include an upgraded intake, freer-flowing exhaust, ECU tune and Turbosmart dual-port blow-off valves. And of course, because he's still a young and wealthy athlete, there are the expected 21-inch black wheels, but at least these are forged aluminum instead of chrome.

The car is featured in this month's issue of Super Street.

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
must be nice to have money...
Old 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
A54
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (40)
A54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Dammm... I agree
A54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^ yea it would
Old 01-19-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
...but it looks horrible.
At least you could, probably, fit 22s on this car no problem.
Still not a fan of this GTR
Old 01-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i wonder if that fool even knows how to drive it, or better yet, personally picked out the parts for it. i dig the front bumper tho. i wish i had a wicked jump shot *sigh*
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #7
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i'm not diggin the wheels much..

if i had a GTR with a ton of money I'd definitely get the widest w/ the lowest offset wheels I can possibly stuff under those massive fenders
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #8
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Fan or not but I'm a fucking believer after I've seen a stock one walk on my buddy's 500whp R32 GTR...I couldnt believe that shit was pulling away from us top of 3rd gear.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i fucking hate that car and honestly am a little dissapointed in super street for featuring it. it belongs in rides or donk monthly or some shit. lets be honest here and list the mods...
1. over priced aero
2. ugly ass wheels
3. coilovers
4.intake/exhaust
thats the making of a feature car?
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #10
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^^ Dude Wald is like the ultimate JDM VIP shit!!!!!! Hatter U wish U had this.....And Bynum U sir are a pimp.....Go LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #11
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy View Post
thank you for you input on this subject.

I would have to say that atleast this car looks better than the Tommy Karia car
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #12
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
How the hell is anything from 'Super Street' even remotely newsworthy?!
I don't see why there's a need to compare & bash another athlete's car.
It's tacky and uncalled for.
They might as well also compare Bynum's GTR to Ewan McGregor's Prius.
So stupid.

It never ceases to amaze me how appalling these 'tuner' mags are written.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #13
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i love that black bison kit. looks even better in person for sure
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:22 PM   #14
swingsett

swingsett is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
i fucking hate that car and honestly am a little dissapointed in super street for featuring it. it belongs in rides or donk monthly or some shit. lets be honest here and list the mods...
1. over priced aero
2. ugly ass wheels
3. coilovers
4.intake/exhaust
thats the making of a feature car?

i agree. why didnt he pick any of the sick ass work or gram lights wheels?

this is stupid.
swingsett is offline   Reply With Quote