Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-17-2015, 09:34 AM   #1561
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Buyee can probably charge more than you see fit because of the convenience factor. Being able to bid yourself and control the amount you are bidding and when you want to bid is huge. It's much easier and more convenient than being at the mercy of another human and their schedule.

Granted, I understand you can't do a whole lot with it aside from small items. I have used Buyee a couple of times now and never had an issue with the experience. But for anything larger or more complicated I always like working with Jesse Streeter.

most of the items now are black listed they dont ship auto parts. they are using way to many bs excuses. fyi make sure you're working with a business in japan should customs want paperwork of the person selling also that person is not using an APO usps as a business.
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2015, 11:51 AM   #1562
moomoopanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
moomoopanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've shipped many things from wheels to seats to small items and steering wheels with buyee. I've never had any issues, they have the same bank fees and commission as most other companies. For the most part, fees and item cost is exactly the same as any other service.

For shipping, it will definitely be more expensive, but by only about 10% to 20% for most things. They use whatever box the seller ships the item in, so you're up the discretion of the seller and the box size. For the most part, shipping is pretty reasonable for small items, and even for pairs of wheels, its not too terrible (27k-33k yen instead of 20k thru streeter).

For me, I'd pay the slight premium to have the convenience of being able to bid instantly on that steering wheel or little item that I want. Sometimes I'd rather have the item for price X, rather than go through the email process and lose out on the item to save $20.

Also, in most cases, you can unlock the item by just emailing the buyee team. (and fyi, never buy a seat with buyee, shipping prices are insane ($400-500 for shipping))
moomoopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #1563
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
If you consolidate many packages, then Buyee packages it themselves. Obviously.

That is another good thing about them. They will hold your items for you until they all arrive. Streeter does it also, but he is also short on space so he does not like to do it all the time. I know I ate up a lot of space with my exhaust. Which is by far the longest, biggest box I have seen. Could probably fit 3-4 humans in that mofo. It's longer than the couch lol.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #1564
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
18x9 +18 4 lug. Insanely tempted.
http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/l314240709

Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #1565
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
New battery
New temporary band

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 07-30-2015 at 10:09 AM..
KAT-PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:34 PM   #1566
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
So is it realistically possible to get a Brix I in my hands for under $400??

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:47 PM   #1567
racer98
Post Whore!

racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
has to be desasembled and its doable.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:58 PM   #1568
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
And just a heads up, that's an Ergo.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:02 PM   #1569
racer98
Post Whore!

if anyone needs help on shipping and finding lmk. And i work with established businesses in Japan and not using the USPS APO addresses.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:42 PM   #1570
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
And just a heads up, that's an Ergo.

Just an example I snagged.

I'm looking for any of the old Bride reclinables.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:14 AM   #1571
TeamFRAT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
TeamFRAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
It is possible. I just received this a month or so ago for under that price.

*the image makes it look dirty but it showed up in amazing condition with no defects.
TeamFRAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:45 PM   #1572
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
corbic

depending on condition, you could probably do under 300
Old 07-27-2015, 04:01 PM   #1573
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFRAT View Post
It is possible. I just received this a month or so ago for under that price.

*the image makes it look dirty but it showed up in amazing condition with no defects.
How much did it cost you in yen to ship that reclinable?
Old 07-28-2015, 04:14 AM   #1574
TWest
Leaky Injector

TWest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
New battery
New temporary band
That's actually kind of cool, hows the quality? Can't tell too much from the pic. Cool idea though, never thought of something like that.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:49 AM   #1575
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Some items I've picked up off YAJ over the years. Others that I've just held onto from cars I've owned.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:08 AM   #1576
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I need that Greddy ball shift knob!
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:09 AM   #1577
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWest View Post
That's actually kind of cool, hows the quality? Can't tell too much from the pic. Cool idea though, never thought of something like that.
It has kept dead accurate time since i got a new battery put in it. These seem to be REALLY old as the leather bands break when you get them. The back of the case claims water resistant. I have a guy going to HKS japan to hopefully find out some info on it.
I bought a carbon fiber style band for it.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:17 PM   #1578
s14Art
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
s14Art is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm looking to purchase s15 hlsd output shafts. Can anyone help me?
Old 07-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #1579
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14Art View Post
good luck, they are stupid rare to come by now. if you do find a set, make sure it lists 30 SPLINE and NOT 29 spline! There is an R34 that used 30 spline as well, but they require 5 bolt axles (S15 HLSD uses 6 bolt axles)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #1580
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your options are
Buy an entire s15 diff assembled, pay a couple hundred in shipping.
Somehow miraculously find just the output shafts on YAJ and use an importer/streeter.
Have a friend that lives there, get a whole diff shipped to them, have them pull the shafts out and send them to you
Old 07-30-2015, 02:22 PM   #1581
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your options are

Buy an entire s15 diff assembled, pay a couple hundred in shipping.

Somehow miraculously find just the output shafts on YAJ and use an importer/streeter.

Have a friend that lives there, get a whole diff shipped to them, have them pull the shafts out and send them to you

Just buy the OBX diff...
Old 07-31-2015, 09:03 AM   #1582
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
http://nissanraceshop.com/product-ca...-transmission/
Old 07-31-2015, 09:37 AM   #1583
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
call them and find out if theyre in stock! last i heard Nissan was on back order for S15 helical shafts all over the world.

s14Art, if youre dead set on buying a helical diff, go pick up a Quaife... or if youre on a budget, get an OBX. both diffs are helical/torsen based and are the same thing as an S15 diff, just without the hassle of finding output shafts (OBX and Quaife use your OE shafts).

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:15 PM   #1584
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslows13 View Post
How much did it cost you in yen to ship that reclinable?
I got a red Bride Zeta 2 in literally like new condition for like 430 bucks after shipping. Got a red bride Brix in really good condition for around that too. If you find it cheap you get it to you cheap. Sometimes shipping will be more than the item price itself.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 01:22 PM   #1585
rv_zenki
Leaky Injector

rv_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have tips on finding old school nismo shift knobs? Tried google translate without much luck
rv_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 01:26 PM   #1586
shomo172
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
shomo172 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've been looking at Buyee today and was wondering if there was a way to know the total cost. Is that just a game of chance or is there no real way to tell? I see some Buy it Now items that are interestingly cheap but still seems strange.
shomo172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #1587
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I need that Greddy ball shift knob!
If youre serious pm me, pretty sure I have a friend who has one sitting around.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:55 PM   #1588
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Greddy shift knob is one of my favorites actually. Weighted shift knob paired with either one of the short shifters I have (C's, Tomei, B&M). Absolutely love it.

Personally not too fond of the PBM shifter. Feels too big/overweight.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:40 PM   #1589
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

THANK YOU BASED YAHOO JP
Old 08-02-2015, 12:32 PM   #1590
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
WOWWWWWWWWW

That is so sick!