Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
2toneSilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
2toneSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Pink Godzilla

Great communication and very on top of things. Will definitely do business again. Hope to see him on the marketplace again soon!!!
2toneSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
KC224
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (23)
KC224 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I just got my kouki tails from him as well everything went fine and arrived in really good condition with nice packing. Everything as promised, really fast shipping for coming from Japan. Would buy from again. Don't know what all this stuff is going on but hope it gets sorted out. Thanks pg
KC224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
drifts14guy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drifts14guy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pink godzilla

purchase a primer black oem jdm s14 kouki valances. great communication the package came in less than 3 days from japan! will do business again thanks alot!
drifts14guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I dont know what this guy is up to, but everytime he posts false adds or mislabeled crap he just takes it down as not attract negative attention on here.

Everything from labeling his knock off rocket bunny wings as rockybunny, and just the other day he was posting dmax fenders for 280, and the same day phase2motortrend.com had the EXACT same picture and product and was selling it for 160.
So basically he was charging 120 more than some company and was stealing their picture.

I think if you want to buy swap meet steering wheels or replica stuff then he is your guy, as far as what he brings to the community I think he is the same as JoeyGrande AND 9K.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
Battle Cat
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Battle Cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Battle Cat
Purchased a steering wheel from him and love the quality. Shipping was prompt and everything was good to go. As far as the negative community thing, I think you should check your buddies as well. I know many of your buddies who sell replica things yet you don't mention anything. Haters love to complain. Pink godzila is a great seller.
Battle Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #6
G-kan

Trader Rating: (1)
G-kan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bought some battle version tension rod from him and everything went fine.
G-kan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
treken2t87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bought 2 NRG Hubs and Quick Releases. Ended up selling the car one setup was for. Didn't even OPEN the box, and pink godJEWRA wants to take 20% for restocking....what kind of a private seller charges a restocking fee??

BOOOO! AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS CHUMP!
Old 03-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #8
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
^Hes not really a private seller, he just somehow gets away with not having a advertiser account.

Like any buisness, hes going to charge a restocking fee. Any private seller wouldve just told you to fuck off considering it was YOU that decided you didnt want the item anymore. Be glad he is offering you a partial refund.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
2tonecoupegrl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (134)
2tonecoupegrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 134 reviews
Always had great communication every time I messaged him. Finally placed an order with him, got the package 1 day after placing the order straight from Japan. Talk about "over night parts from Japan" lollololol... Condition was spot on just as advertised and I'll be doing more business with him again.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #10
treken2t87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Oh yeah, the second order has been on backorder for over 2 weeks. Made it sound like everything was in stock, and then told me AFTER I sent payment.

Horrible communication.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
towlie
Post Whore!

towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
I was going to buy bv tensions from him until I saw he was banned from the market place anyone know what's up with that?
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #12
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
I was going to buy bv tensions from him until I saw he was banned from the market place anyone know what's up with that?
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51376...ml#post5240851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg
Vendor or not.. you keep on breaking the rules.

2 weeks off from the Marketplace.
He's temp banned
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #13
towlie
Post Whore!

towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Cool thanks for clearing that up
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #14
Driftnut69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Driftnut69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
This Pink_Godzilla AKA Peter is a terrible seller! Bought a few parts off of him, payed him immediately and I didn't hear from him for a couple days. Then when I contacted him it took him forever to reply. I asked him where my parts where because it had been 3 days since he said he shipped my things and I am only maybe a couple towns over IF THAT! So he did provide me with a tracking number but when I typed in the tracking number it said that he had shipped the items that day, not the three days earlier like he stated. So when I finally received my items (2 weeks later. probably post office's fault) they were damaged!! He didn't even bother to put some padding on the steering wheel he just threw in the QR with it (and when I say just the QR I mean just the QR, no original box came with the QR) so the wheel was unprotected while the QR was bouncing around inside scuffing the wheel up. When I received the package I didn't have to work too hard to get it open because the QR was poking out the side of the box... All n all I was not happy with the way he did business. Also I sent him a PM just nicely saying I wasn't happy with the packaging and the damaged wheel due to the lack of packaging and I have yet to hear back from him. No "Im sorry" or "let me refund some shipping" Not a damn thing! So now I have a Pay-Pal dispute opened with him. Be careful guys, I warn you if you ever do future business with him... Perhaps he should be banned for good? Doubt it though, I am just one un-happy customer with his long list of happy ones. Oh well!!
Driftnut69 is offline   Reply With Quote