Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-02-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
Onetoomany5

Trader Rating: (0)
Onetoomany5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Buyer beware "pete and angie oliver"

Posted a WTB ad for an AEM Series 1 or Series 2 for an RB engine and got several replies, one from a [email protected] under the name Pete and Angie Oliver stating that he in fact had an AEM 30-1621, but sent me pictures of a 04 Subaru WRX AEM that I noticed later on. He gave me a story that his Paypal account was dormant but was able to accept payment via Money Gram. I then replied with my information telling him to give me a call whenever he got my email, to which he replied that he was hearing impaired.... So now I feel like a dick, but he sends me a txt anyways. Story was that he bought it for his son who had an RB 240 but he got another one before he could give it to him, thus this one is 'for sale'. I ask him if he has any other parts or AEM accessories and he says no, I make my offer, he accepts, then states he can only do Money Gram and goes into explaining to me what exactly it is and how he's now a 65 year old man who is bed ridden with a wife that works for FedEx, BUT he's replying like a 15 year old girl who just got an unlimited plan. Whenever I go into asking him further details about the EMS, he takes offense and tells me that he has no time for games and is looking for a serious buyer... Then I call him out about the pictures from the email and he then tells me that he has not one AEM, but THREE. I then ask him why like any other human being would and he pulls the serious buyer card again. So I then ask him to send me pictures of it as it sits with today's time and date and I get no response. Anyone else had a run in with this hearing impaired 65 year old bed ridden man with 3x AEM standalones??
Onetoomany5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
that coversation should have ended at the words "moneygram"
aymaeid is offline   Reply With Quote