Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
n1zmoSK

Trader Rating: (0)
n1zmoSK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to n1zmoSK
Allmotorwerkz

Does anybody know this guy? I sent him money for gauges which he sells and from that time he is ignoring me. Anything will help.
n1zmoSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Well he hasn't logged on since the 12th. I take it you probably paid for them and communicated with him over the weekend, as it's when people have more free time. It's only been two days, not sure you should be crying about no communication just yet.

Though I doubt many know this person as he's only been a member for two weeks and most likely his only interest in joining this forum was too sell some parts.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
n1zmoSK

n1zmoSK is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to n1zmoSK
1) please mods move it to the right section now I realised there is off topic chat too. sorry.

2) no it is like two weeks or so. I am just talking thru PM´s every time.
You are right he joined only to sell something but maybe somebody knows him..maybe person who bought that FPR from him.

Last edited by n1zmoSK; 01-14-2009 at 06:27 AM.. Reason: mistake
n1zmoSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:03 AM   #4
480sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
480sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yea, i 'bought' the FPR. The guy was a complete sketch ball when i dealt with him. I almost canceled the deal because i thought he was a scammer but im a trusting fool.

He wont return my text messages or private messages since the 1st, i paid him on NYE.
480sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
robbbb

robbbb is an unknown quantity at this point
shame you guys got scammed, too bad we cant trust people these days

Last edited by robbbb; 01-24-2009 at 11:28 AM..
robbbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:48 AM   #6
MissShiftS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
MissShiftS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MissShiftS13
Yeah i saw his for sale thread and didnt have the money for the gauge and then when i went back to check his thread i saw what every1 had written about him and realized i was lucky to not have the money.
MissShiftS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
robbbb

his name is jason anthony castellano, he is a calculated thief.

if he responds to your WTB ad for parts dont bother- he will rip you off.

Last edited by robbbb; 01-28-2009 at 03:03 PM..
Old 02-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
nyjkid

nyjkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, I just want to update this thread with some current information on this guy.

Jason Anthony Castellanos is from the Miami Florida area and has been scamming the people who post WTB ads on various car forums over the past 8 years. He continues to do it to this day and there are possibly hundreds of people out there that he has preyed upon. We have gathered all his information available from several sources and are now in contact with his local law enforcement to try and bring some charges against him.

Any one reading this that has ever been scammed by a guy in the Southern Florida area asking you to send western union or money order and then never responding to you after wards, please contact me so we can gather as much evidence as possible against him.

The creme de la crop would be if you still had the money order receipt along with any emails/texts/pm's you exchanged with him before during and after he pulled his scam.

Please help out your fellow communities and help us give Jason a bit of what he deserves. Please alert any one you know that may have dealt with him and hopefully we can all pull together and put a stop to it even if it's only for a short time.

Contact me through PM or email if you still have proof that you dealt with this guy or if you would like any of the information on him that we have compiled.

Thank You.

Last edited by nyjkid; 09-18-2011 at 02:42 PM..
nyjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:00 AM   #9
robbbb

So this guy is still at it, now there seems to be something going on though he was arrested for something else and they are investigating him. Trying to gather information to bring to the state's attorney's office

A quick google search of "jason castellano scammer" and you will see he is STILL at it, same operation he uses some variation of his name and has you western union him the money.

PLEASE contact this detective with all your information so he can build his case and maybe put this guy, and others who might be involved with him, away. Mods- I understand this is an old thread but this guy still prays on those people looking for parts, he operates behind the scenes lets flush him out once and for all.

Det A. Vazquez
Miami Dade Police Department
Hammocks District
10000 SW 142 Ave
Miami, FL 33187
305-383-6922
[email protected]
or
[email protected]