Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
S14_Mike.....be aware

Just wanted to give you a heads up about my experience with this gentleman. Based on the product description, pictures, and sellers overall Positive Feedback on Zilvia I purchased a set of ForceWerks S14 Valences as noted by the link below:
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51365...-105-00-a.html

Purchase was made via Paypal ([email protected]) on April 17th. I was having great communication and a smooth transaction until I received FEDEX Tracking # 852426117219084. The tracking info stated that a packaged was shipped from San Gabriel, CA to Chambersburg, PA. Only issue there is that I live in New York which is geographically a different location than PA.

No issue so far the seller was informed of this issue and said he would make some phone calls and take care of the issue. Then I get a text stating the seller would contact the guy at the PA address and see if he would be "kind ilenough to ship u the box if not full refund just give me a day and ill let you know whats going on tomorrow" his exact words not mine. This was on April 24th....still no issue with me so I waited around. April 30th comes around and the seller states "Yea sorry dude ima go-ahead and refund your money sorryaboutthat u should have the Money back in no more than 2 days. Again so sorry." I thought great we have this resolved.

May 4th seller contacts me "Did you get your refund?"...I reply on May 5th "No paypal refund in my account". May 6 seller states "check paypal"....May 6th I respond "Nothing in my Paypal".

May 7th I contact seller "Nothing in Paypal still, I am approaching the deadline" Seller responds on May 7th "It should be there sent yesterday 1:30". Check paypal nothing in there yet. May 10th I get a message from paypal that the sender: Chun Poi Huie had sent an eCheck payment that was declined by the sellers bank. I contact seller then and have not heard from him since.

Luckily I have screen shots of the entire conversation thanks to the Iphone. This has been one story after the next especially when the seller ships to the wrong address, then asks me to check on May 4th for a refund he didnt send, had promised a refund within 2 days from May 30th. Luckily the amount sent via paypal isnt astronomical but its still enough to be annoying since I dont have a product or refund.

Be aware dudes....you have been warned. If you do not feel like dealing with this type of BS steer clear.
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
Just wanted to give you a heads up about my experience with this gentleman. Based on the product description, pictures, and sellers overall Positive Feedback on Zilvia I purchased a set of ForceWerks S14 Valences as noted by the link below:
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51365...-105-00-a.html

Purchase was made via Paypal ([email protected]) on April 17th. I was having great communication and a smooth transaction until I received FEDEX Tracking # 852426117219084. The tracking info stated that a packaged was shipped from San Gabriel, CA to Chambersburg, PA. Only issue there is that I live in New York which is geographically a different location than PA.

No issue so far the seller was informed of this issue and said he would make some phone calls and take care of the issue. Then I get a text stating the seller would contact the guy at the PA address and see if he would be "kind ilenough to ship u the box if not full refund just give me a day and ill let you know whats going on tomorrow" his exact words not mine. This was on April 24th....still no issue with me so I waited around. April 30th comes around and the seller states "Yea sorry dude ima go-ahead and refund your money sorryaboutthat u should have the Money back in no more than 2 days. Again so sorry." I thought great we have this resolved.

May 4th seller contacts me "Did you get your refund?"...I reply on May 5th "No paypal refund in my account". May 6 seller states "check paypal"....May 6th I respond "Nothing in my Paypal".

May 7th I contact seller "Nothing in Paypal still, I am approaching the deadline" Seller responds on May 7th "It should be there sent yesterday 1:30". Check paypal nothing in there yet. May 10th I get a message from paypal that the sender: Chun Poi Huie had sent an eCheck payment that was declined by the sellers bank. I contact seller then and have not heard from him since.

Luckily I have screen shots of the entire conversation thanks to the Iphone. This has been one story after the next especially when the seller ships to the wrong address, then asks me to check on May 4th for a refund he didnt send, had promised a refund within 2 days from May 30th. Luckily the amount sent via paypal isnt astronomical but its still enough to be annoying since I dont have a product or refund.

Be aware dudes....you have been warned. If you do not feel like dealing with this type of BS steer clear.
did you send the money as a gift in paypal? if NOT then open a dispute with paypal, and you will get your money back pretty much guaranteed.

if you sent money as a gift.... well.... a life lesson learned
Old 05-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Thanks for the feedback....I sent the money as a payment not as a gift and decided to dispute the matter through Paypal as of today. That is the reason I dont send money as a gift via Paypal. Its just a shame that we couldnt figure this out outside of Paypal but I think I allotted the dude enough time to figure this out and come up with a solution. I know shit happens and stuff comes up and I tried to be reasonable but its been long enough that this has drawn out.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Update....PayPal refund received May 20th.