Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
EightySix200SX is a LIAR and a THEIF

Ok, so I posted this thread awhile back.

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/51589...ans-mount.html

This fellow eightysix200sx was the first to reply. Seemed like a nice guy, quick to respond, helpful.

Went back and forth he didn't have the trans mount I needed but he had the carrier bracket. $25 shipped, cool, payment sent on 5-4-2013

Here's our conversation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightySix200SX
dropped heem off at the usps office right around the corner from thee crib yesterday
\

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie
Hey man any updates on that shipping?

Quote:
will shipt this out tmrw mate.... thanks again ill provide tracking for ya as well

Quote:
Hey man sorry for the delay I been working 13 hours a day but payment sent plz send tracking # when u can thanks man!!

Quote:
[email protected] sir lmk when payment is sent and please state itsd for the carrier bracket thanks again man

Quote:
Yeah I guess ill buy PayPal?

Quote:
it was just the carrier bracket right dude? i know u need the mount but yeah its all busted but i can do 25 shipped for the bracket if still needed

Quote:
Quote:
Got these 45.00 shipped

Both th mount and carrier for $45 ?

What's your PayPal?

On the 16th i received this, by the next day (17th) I had recieved no tracking numbers so I replayed with this, and never got a response.

Quote:
Quote:
carrier is leaving today dude i been hella sick man sorry dude ill preint the label in a few
To what's going man? I sent paymen on the 4th. Which is now two weeks ago.

Tracking number? You've told me you have mailed it twice now.

Understand if you've been sick/busy but its been two weeks no, where is my carrier bracket?!

Three days later no repl and no bracket. Even though he's told me it shipped twice now .

PayPal dispute opened. iTrader neg repped.

Fuck you, your a scumbag, nobody ever buy anything from this guy.

-Zach
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Alright so here is an update on the deal..

Only after negative flaming the shit outta this guy did I get a reply

(5-22-2013)

Quote:
COOL APPRECIATE IT MAN. WASNT TRYNA DUCK YOU OR ANYTHING MY FAULT MAN. ITS SITTING IN THE TRUNK BOXED UP HONESTLY MAN I JUST BEEN DEALING WITH ALOT OF BULLSHIT YO. BUT ILL REFUND UR CASH TODAY BRO

Quote:
I understand being busy, what pissed me off is when you told me that you mailed it several times. If you would have simply explained you haven't had time and are trying your best to get around to doing it, I would have understood and been more patient.

But instead you lied and continued to lie, and that's just being a scumbag right there.

Refund my whole whoppin $25 and sure ill take the negative down and replace it with a neutral.

Quote:
coolbeans whatever dude i been busy man take that feedback off afterwards and i agree to those terms

Quote:
That's the third time you told me that now. Refund me my money.

Quote:
yo i understand the feedback n your anger im printting a LABEL NOW I HAVENT HAD ACCESS TO INTERNET ALL WEEK BRO MY BAD

Quote:
You have received a new Negative rating or comment from towlie.

Details about this transaction can be found on your Trader page.

Note: This is an automated message.

I'm still awaiting for my refund. Then as I agreed I will change the negative rating to neutral.

Still DO NOT recommend doing business, it's been several business days and I still have yet to get my money back
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote