Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
CelicaDRIFTER

this guy is a scammer. he tried to sell me an incomplete fuel pump without disclosing it for 200$ when the exact same pump is available for less shipped here Denso Fuel Pump - 300LPH 1020 Toyota Supra Denso Fuel Pumps he left me negative feedback because i asked for a refund because the pump can be found elsewhere for cheaper including shipping, and complete with sock.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
If he had not disclosed it, why would you go through in purchasing it? And if there was a cheaper price from elsewhere, why would you still purchase it? While the right thing to do is issue a refund, typically, private selling means all sales are final.

Good luck though, I hope you get your money back.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 08-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
CelicaDRIFTER
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
CelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I refunded his money that night. The whole fuss is just because the pump didnt come with the sock filter as some OEM replacement pumps come. I told him a few days prior that it came with all BUT the sock filter. Minutes after he paypals me the money he started asking questions, asking if it came with the sock filter, then asks for a refund. All this within the hour of paypal'ing me. Wasted my time over a sock filter that can be purchased on ebay for as low as $5, yet im the scammer here?

Price was $200 shipped to Canada

8/5/13

8/9/13

Last edited by CelicaDRIFTER; 08-25-2013 at 11:43 PM..
Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I think Inopsey should be banned from the market place.
Richard (CelicaDrifter) Stated in the first sentence it does not come with sock filter.
Yet you purchased it anyways, then turn around and asked for a refund, and NOW you are complaining about it ? Really dude ? I wouldn't have gave you your money back.
If you found it cheaper elsewhere why did you even bother buying it from him ?
Old 08-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
i like how when celicdrifter decided to send pics of the part he deleted the message that said there was no sock included with the part. this was a week later when i decided i might be interested; only said accessories in the pic nothing about no sock.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I think Inopsey should be banned from the market place.
Richard (CelicaDrifter) Stated in the first sentence it does not come with sock filter.
Yet you purchased it anyways, then turn around and asked for a refund, and NOW you are complaining about it ? Really dude ? I wouldn't have gave you your money back.
If you found it cheaper elsewhere why did you even bother buying it from him ?
you have no idea what your talking about. he said it came with no fuel sock after i asked if there was one included, that message is in the hours after i asked if the sock was included, after i paid with out asking first. most bnib fuel pumps are assumed to have a sock included. he sent pictures of the pump and what it came with but labeled the hoses etc as accessories and never mentioned that there was no sock until i asked. the sock wasnt in the picture that has the 'accessories' he sent me. i think its sketchy to delete part of the conversation when selling parts, then send pics and try to sell a bnib part that is incomplete but show it as being complete.

celicadrifter has no right to give feedback for a transaction that lasted 2 hours before a refund was needed because of poor comunication. how hard is it to leave the full message from the week prior that says the sock is not included so everyone stays informed on the same level?

i should be no problem to get a refund when every other fuel pump for sale includes a sock and a bnib pump for some reason doesent have the part and the seller wont provide it.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #7
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
If he had not disclosed it, why would you go through in purchasing it? And if there was a cheaper price from elsewhere, why would you still purchase it? While the right thing to do is issue a refund, typically, private selling means all sales are final.

Good luck though, I hope you get your money back.
got the money back. the sale lasted about 2 hours total because the seller deleted the part of the message where he said there was no sock when sending pics, and i assumed that a brand new part would be complete. i should of asked if the sock was included before payment. i saw no sock in the pictures he sent. i paid without asking because a bnib pump usually has a sock; i needed the part asap, and i assumed that the part was complete. looking to find a sock online for the pump i found out that the pump is available much cheaper from several places (suprastore and denso pumps) and came complete. thats why i needed a refund, found a complete part for cheaper.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
CelicaDRIFTER
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
CelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond reputeCelicaDRIFTER has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The part i deleted was that cluster of quotes when i replied. All pm's are dated, You can actually look back to wutever week/day a certain individual message came you know. All pm's dont stay within a single pm.

And like i said. OEM replacement pumps often dont come with the sock as they want you to reuse your old one. Also you did not say you wanted a refund to buy another pump. lol
Old 08-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #9
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by inopsey View Post
you have no idea what your talking about. he said it came with no fuel sock after i asked if there was one included, that message is in the hours after i asked if the sock was included, after i paid with out asking first. most bnib fuel pumps are assumed to have a sock included. he sent pictures of the pump and what it came with but labeled the hoses etc as accessories and never mentioned that there was no sock until i asked. the sock wasnt in the picture that has the 'accessories' he sent me. i think its sketchy to delete part of the conversation when selling parts, then send pics and try to sell a bnib part that is incomplete but show it as being complete.
Put your money where your mouth is, and post pictures of the entire conversation.

Quote:
celicadrifter has no right to give feedback for a transaction that lasted 2 hours before a refund was needed because of poor comunication. how hard is it to leave the full message from the week prior that says the sock is not included so everyone stays informed on the same level?
Says who ? Do you suddenly have the power to deny him the right of giving feedback ? What was poor communication ? The part where he said it didn't come with a sock ? Or the part where you still bought it from him AFTER he said it doesn't have a sock. It doesn't matter if he took a week to reply. I'm sorry that you think that everyone spends their entire lives on this forum, but truth be told they don't.

Quote:
i should be no problem to get a refund when every other fuel pump for sale includes a sock and a bnib pump for some reason doesent have the part and the seller wont provide it.
Not every fuel pump comes with a sock, especially universal ones. That does not justify a reason to get a refund. If you had to deal with a company they would have told you to kick rocks since the seller SPECIFIED that it didn't come with a sock. It happened to me too, you know the COMPANY (That has access to all the parts I needed) did ? They offered to sell me a sock. Guess what happened then ? I BOUGHT A FUCKING FUEL SOCK, IT WAS $10 SHIPPED! I don't know if you know this, but CelicaDrifter does not run a parts store. He is a person like you and me. He can't just give you stuff because you thought DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE SAID IT WOULDN'T COME WITH IT.

I'm starting to think you should just be banned.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Put your money where your mouth is, and post pictures of the entire conversation.

Says who ? Do you suddenly have the power to deny him the right of giving feedback ? What was poor communication ? The part where he said it didn't come with a sock ? Or the part where you still bought it from him AFTER he said it doesn't have a sock. It doesn't matter if he took a week to reply. I'm sorry that you think that everyone spends their entire lives on this forum, but truth be told they don't.

Not every fuel pump comes with a sock, especially universal ones. That does not justify a reason to get a refund. If you had to deal with a company they would have told you to kick rocks since the seller SPECIFIED that it didn't come with a sock. It happened to me too, you know the COMPANY (That has access to all the parts I needed) did ? They offered to sell me a sock. Guess what happened then ? I BOUGHT A FUCKING FUEL SOCK, IT WAS $10 SHIPPED! I don't know if you know this, but CelicaDrifter does not run a parts store. He is a person like you and me. He can't just give you stuff because you thought DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE SAID IT WOULDN'T COME WITH IT.

I'm starting to think you should just be banned.
first off you seem to ignore the fact he told me about the sock missing after i asked if it was included, after i paid. if the part hasnt been shipped i dont see why i refund isnt justified ?

every supra fuel pump ive seen for sale comes with a sock so i dont see your point about a 'universal' fuel pump not having a sock.

to have the rating system carry any kind of credibility it should cover full transactions not ones where the seller gets upset after giving a refund on a part that was sold for 2 hours and never packed or shipped.

ive sold to a few people whom after paying me needed a refund for various reasons and i had no problem giving one. a decent seller knows this. look at celicadrifters posts all are for sale items but he has 3 + feedback?

if anyone should be banned its celica drifter for posting in his own review thread which is against the rules.

if i could figure out how to post the pm i have i would and it would show im not a liar and was deceived by the seller since he deleted the prior message saying the sock wasnt include. then sent pics saying there were accessories but no pic of a sock which is assumed to be included.

btw every other universal fuel pump i saw online includes the sock
Old 08-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #11
ANDY black s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ANDY black s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lets forget the fecking precious sock for a second,
You paid him $200 for a pump you knew was $149 BNIB !!
The bi-plane of common sense crash landed the second you pressed send on that deal
Old 08-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #12
Zenzu

Zenzu is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy %$^ Inopsey L2Read. Dude said it didn't come with a sock filter, you knew it didn't come with a sock filter, lets be real about this... even if it was an issue, the sock filter is super inexpensive so you shouldn't be crying about it.

The whole issue here is that you allegedly found the pump for cheaper and now wanted to back out of a deal you agreed upon. You are lucky that celicadrifter is an upstanding guy and checked his emails and made an effort to issue you a refund. The only reason you are getting negative feedback is because it sounds like you are being a huge dbag about he situation and probably made this very difficult for the dude.

You're lucky he didn't ship it out to you and make you pay the cash to ship it back to get a refund... my 2 cents you came out of this lucky, stop being a little ^*(#$% about it.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #13
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
all this fuss over a $200 part that you got a refund for.

Stop.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
first off you seem to ignore the fact he told me about the sock missing after i asked if it was included, after i paid. if the part hasnt been shipped i dont see why i refund isnt justified ?
BECAUSE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING BEFORE YOU SEND MONEY AS PER PAYPAL EULA! It is not justifiable to ask for a refund because you didn't understand what you ordered. You are the one who failed to communicate, thusly it is justified that your trader feedback reflects this.

Quote:
every supra fuel pump ive seen for sale comes with a sock so i dont see your point about a 'universal' fuel pump not having a sock.
Say those words again. "EVERY SUPRA FUEL PUMP"
and then look at my words "NOT ALL UNIVERSAL PUMPS"

Quote:
to have the rating system carry any kind of credibility it should cover full transactions not ones where the seller gets upset after giving a refund on a part that was sold for 2 hours and never packed or shipped.
I guess the Paypal fee's he lost are in of no consideration ?
Also. are you fucking kidding me. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?

Quote:
ive sold to a few people whom after paying me needed a refund for various reasons and i had no problem giving one. a decent seller knows this. look at celicadrifters posts all are for sale items but he has 3 + feedback?
Good on you, you are a good guy for just giving people refunds for various reasons. That is not even remotely relevant at all.
Also, you want to talk shit about his feedback ? Really ? Sorry Didn't know this was turning into a penis measuring contest.

Quote:
if anyone should be banned its celica drifter for posting in his own review thread which is against the rules.
"Private Sellers: Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase."

You are accusing, complaining, and being unfair and subjective. Those are also rules to posting. So just go ahead and delete this thread and start again.

Quote:
if i could figure out how to post the pm i have i would and it would show im not a liar and was deceived by the seller since he deleted the prior message saying the sock wasnt include. then sent pics saying there were accessories but no pic of a sock which is assumed to be included.
You assumed it was included ?

Quote:
btw every other universal fuel pump i saw online includes the sock
Cool, go buy that one.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #15
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
You're lucky you got your money back! Now get off that whambulance and move on. CelicaDrifter is a legit dude!and In no way would he scam anybody! I've dealt with him several times in the past and i wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #16
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMAGE976 View Post
You're lucky you got your money back! Now get off that whambulance and move on. CelicaDrifter is a legit dude!and In no way would he scam anybody! I've dealt with him several times in the past and i wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!
he really seems legit when he deleted the previous message that contains critical info for the sale then get pissy when the sale falls threw because info isnt disclosed. its called item not as described by paypal.

the only reason for this thread is to let people know what kind of seller he is. leaves negative feedback for a transaction he had to refund. if he was stand up guy he would say 'no loss the part wasnt shipped' not be a little bitch and leave negative feedback for a transaction that never was completed.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #17
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
BECAUSE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING BEFORE YOU SEND MONEY AS PER PAYPAL EULA! It is not justifiable to ask for a refund because you didn't understand what you ordered. You are the one who failed to communicate, thusly it is justified that your trader feedback reflects this.

Say those words again. "EVERY SUPRA FUEL PUMP"
and then look at my words "NOT ALL UNIVERSAL PUMPS"

I guess the Paypal fee's he lost are in of no consideration ?
Also. are you fucking kidding me. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?

Good on you, you are a good guy for just giving people refunds for various reasons. That is not even remotely relevant at all.
Also, you want to talk shit about his feedback ? Really ? Sorry Didn't know this was turning into a penis measuring contest.

"Private Sellers: Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase."

You are accusing, complaining, and being unfair and subjective. Those are also rules to posting. So just go ahead and delete this thread and start again.

You assumed it was included ?

Cool, go buy that one.
not worth my time to reply to all this bs. your obviously his friend trying to defend this bozo
Old 08-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #18
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
all this fuss over a $200 part that you got a refund for.

Stop.
its not easy selling parts from canada successfully. i worked very hard to please everyone whom i sold to in order to get the feedback i have. i know what it takes to be a good seller here. all the feedback i have represents 5-6 sales since most people i sell too dont understand that shipping can take a bit longer from canada, or people have other lives besides cars and dont leave feedback. im mad that i got a bad review when the transaction was refunded, not shipped, but refunded; therefore there was no completed transaction but i got bad feedback about it.

after dealing with more flakers than i care to remember, selling what i have sold, i know that refunding a purchase that was poorly discussed is apart of the game of selling here, not something that deserves a bad review.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #19
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY black s13 View Post
Lets forget the fecking precious sock for a second,
You paid him $200 for a pump you knew was $149 BNIB !!
The bi-plane of common sense crash landed the second you pressed send on that deal
yup about 5 minutes after paying him i knew i made a big mistake. thats when i asked for a refund. for most sellers it would not be a big deal (myself included) but for celicadrifter it was too much so bad reviews had to be given.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #20
DennisS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
DennisS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
LOOOL at all of this. Lets close please.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:44 AM   #21
Maikeru5
Leaky Injector

Maikeru5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Inopsey, the only "valid" argument you have (and I use the word valid very liberally here), is that he deleted part of the conversation. But know what's great about that? You were part of it.

Pull it up on your screen and take pics and prove Celicadrifter is scamming you. Otherwise get the fuck out. He's been able to defend himself, all you have done is spew a bunch of bullshit.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:06 AM   #22
Zenzu

Quote:
he really seems legit when he deleted the previous message that contains critical info for the sale then get pissy when the sale falls threw because info isnt disclosed. its called item not as described by paypal.

the only reason for this thread is to let people know what kind of seller he is. leaves negative feedback for a transaction he had to refund. if he was stand up guy he would say 'no loss the part wasnt shipped' not be a little bitch and leave negative feedback for a transaction that never was completed.

Post your evidence then... I see none, just a bunch of complaining. Where is your proof obviously if he deleted portions of the message as a reply you still have the originals right? Post them up asshole lets see it. Put up or shut up *snip. The reason he left you negative feedback is because you're a fucking idiot. You need to learn to read understand sensitive information when it presents itself to you. The seller stated he told you there was no sock filter included days upon days befor the deal was made and any money was sent. He even posted proof... you say otherwise where is your proof...
Old 08-23-2013, 06:18 AM   #23
ANDY black s13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
yup about 5 minutes after paying him i knew i made a big mistake. thats when i asked for a refund. for most sellers it would not be a big deal (myself included) but for celicadrifter it was too much so bad reviews had to be given.
I see it as you still have your $200 and celicadrifter still has his pump
But you both now have a negative feedback
Celicadrifter will now show on a search as a scammer possibly due to this thread
(I'm not implying in anyway anyone is here btw)
He stands little chance of selling said pump as you kindly added a link as well
He got the hump and left negative,you got refunded but did the same thing
Its all a bit silly really ain't it?
,IMO the least you could do is edit or delete the negative feed back you left celicadrifter then delete this thread
This could have been settled via PM's not pasted on the internet for the world to see
Old 08-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #24
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzu View Post

Post your evidence then... I see none, just a bunch of complaining. Where is your proof obviously if he deleted portions of the message as a reply you still have the originals right? Post them up asshole lets see it. Put up or shut up *snip. The reason he left y
ou negative feedback is because you're a fucking idiot. You need to learn to read understand sensitive information when it presents itself to you. The seller stated he told you there was no sock filter included days upon days befor the deal was made and any money was sent. He even posted proof... you say otherwise where is your proof...
this is the message i had to go off of before i made the payment and THEN realized the part was incomplete. as a seller i NEVER delete prior messages and it isnt until there are about 30 responses that zilvia cannot handle the messages (bandwidth?) in this fashion (not deleting prior messages)

if i knew how to get the pdf small enough to post here i would but its over 500kb limit. so i took pics with my camera of the pm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1774.jpg (331.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1775.jpg (274.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1777.jpg (289.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1780.jpg (315.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1782.jpg (389.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1784.jpg (391.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1785.jpg (417.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by inopsey; 08-23-2013 at 03:51 PM..
Old 08-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #25
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY black s13 View Post
I see it as you still have your $200 and celicadrifter still has his pump
But you both now have a negative feedback
Celicadrifter will now show on a search as a scammer possibly due to this thread
(I'm not implying in anyway anyone is here btw)
He stands little chance of selling said pump as you kindly added a link as well
He got the hump and left negative,you got refunded but did the same thing
Its all a bit silly really ain't it?
,IMO the least you could do is edit or delete the negative feed back you left celicadrifter then delete this thread
This could have been settled via PM's not pasted on the internet for the world to see
i agree this could of been handled in a more mature fashion BUT if i never got negative feedback to begin with i would not of returned the favour. since i did get negative feedback i felt it was required to let everyone know what kind of seller celicadrifter is.

if he can make my negative feedback disappear for a transaction that really never was completed then i can do the same.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #26
ANDY black s13
Zilvia Member

To be fair to celicadrifter you need to delete this thread
You weren't so much 'scammed' you still have $200,A scam is you loose money
you didn't it was just a confusion over what you were getting imo
and dare I add the saving of $50 brought about the refund soon after purchase as well?
send him an apologetic PM,'yes I was a knob' I'm sorry' etc
like an amicable 'internet hand shake' and regardless of reply to your nice PM
retract or edit YOUR feedback you left him as seems not fair on him for your Fcuk up at the end of the day
Old 08-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #27
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

he tried to sell me an incomplete part; for 33% more money than a new one that comes complete. that is a scammer. no transaction occurred because i caught that there was no sock in the pictures. then asked, after i paid, if there was a sock (i guess no one here has ever been in a rush to get a part shipped out). almost all fuel pumps, and every other supra fuel pump, comes complete with sock, so i assumed before paying that a bnib part was complete. 4-5 days after he refunded me celicadrifter decided the 'transaction' needed to be reviewed by giving me a negative trader rating. he brought it on himself and if he can retract the rating he left i have no problem deleting this.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #28
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Celicadrifter = legit
Old 08-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #29
Zenzu

Quote:
this is the message i had to go off of before i made the payment and THEN realized the part was incomplete. as a seller i NEVER delete prior messages and it isnt until there are about 30 responses that zilvia cannot handle the messages (bandwidth?) in this fashion (not deleting prior messages)

if i knew how to get the pdf small enough to post here i would but its over 500kb limit. so i took pics with my camera of the pm
So basically what you're telling everyone is that you only paid attention to the most recent message on 8/6 and not the messages you claim he deleted portions from on 8/5 where it's clear as day he stated there was no sock filter included?

8/5/13

Here is your argument in a nutshell.

1. Seller is trying to scam me never told me it did not come with a filter sock.
Seller clearly stated it did not come with a filter sock 4 days before you even sent payment or decided to buy the item. Seller posted pic above as proof.

2. Seller tried to scam me by selling me a pump that costs less elsewhere.
This is your fault for not doing proper research no one forced you into the sale. Again another pint in favor of the seller.

3. Seller deleted messages that show the whole story.
We asked you to provide proof and you failed to do so, the images you posted show absolutely nothing. He posted on 8/5 THERE IS NO FILTER SOCK. You posted pics from 8/6 were he stated this is where the filter goes... never stated there was one included. Never showed a filter sock in any of the photos of things that are included in the sale. There was no deceit why are you trying to flip it saying he is hiding info?

4. You stated all supra fuel pumps you've seen come with filter socks.
I've seen many fuel pumps from various makes and models come with no filter sock, so maybe you're just a noob.

5. He left me negative feedback and no transaction was made, nothing warrants the negative feedback.
The transaction was made when you sent him money. Anytime money exchanges it's called a fucking transaction. He left you negative feedback because you are clearly a difficult seller, you asked the poor bastards stupid questions for 4 days and he patiently answered them for you only to have his hard work go down the crapper and have you make a hassle about the sale. You deserve negative feedback. The only reason he got negative feedback is because he gave you negative feedback. You sir are a douche.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #30
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:

He lost time and paypal fees making you happy, when you bought his part before realizing you wanted another, and demanding a refund for something he did document (both in mentioning, and in PICTURES).

If the sale lasted 2 hours, that's because he was super nice and gave you a refund. Stop talking like he can't give you a feedback because there was no sale, there clearly WAS a sale, and his grace and your lack thereof is the reason that he allowed it to be canceled and acted as he did.

If the negative feedback was not previously deserved, it clearly is now.
Closed Thread