Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ALMOST stolen black s13 in SD!!

this goes out to the guy that broke in my car and realized it wasnt as easy to steal as you thought so you went through my glove box and stole my change, tire pressure guage and boost guage. I will be waiting patiently for your low life a$$ to come again for what you left behind to knife your fu^*!ng eyes out. Keep a close watch on eachothers cars guys.
dino6192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Glad that he didn't get it.

PM Sent
Old 06-15-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Some crackhead just needed money for his fix. We'll get him next time.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:07 PM   #4
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
People suck its so frustrating but i dont even feel comfortable keepingmy car in my garage, much less drive it anywhere and park it. Lowjack FTW
97KATURBOSILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
Now that mine has been stoeln once and all they took was the rims and bov..... i have set it up to be impossible to steal without a tow truck..... and when they come i can introduce them to my desert eagle and ak-47..... i cant wait!
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:18 PM   #6
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn that sucks. What part of SD by the way? This shits getting me worried. Time to put more security on my car. Good thing your car didn't get stolen.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #7
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
At least your car was still there. SD theives need to man up and buy their own shit.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
One of my favorite quotes I heard in the service.

"There's only one thief in the Navy, everyone else is just trying to get their shit back."
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #9
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
yea we gotta look out for one another...sad thing is that there people on here that are thieves. but for the majority of the group here, we go a long ways to get each others back...fuck thieves we will find you.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:44 PM   #10
ScarredOne

ScarredOne will become famous soon enoughScarredOne will become famous soon enoughScarredOne will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
One of my favorite quotes I heard in the service.

"There's only one thief in the Navy, everyone else is just trying to get their shit back."
Ha. We say the same shit in the Corps. Take the appropriate measures and keep an eye on your shit, guys. Or someone will take care of it for you.
ScarredOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
I wish the law that said "you could hang a man if he stole your horse" applied here.

I hate thiefs:hammer:

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:55 AM   #12
obarrera
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
obarrera is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Shit heads. I get worried just thinking bout my car getting stolen, that would ruin my life for atleast a couple years.=/

Good thing I have an alarm and quick release.
What else can I do to it? I know they can steal it with a tow truck no matter what, but I want it to be as secured as possible.
obarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #13
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by obarrera View Post
Shit heads. I get worried just thinking bout my car getting stolen, that would ruin my life for atleast a couple years.=/

Good thing I have an alarm and quick release.
What else can I do to it? I know they can steal it with a tow truck no matter what, but I want it to be as secured as possible.

Make it as difficult as possible to get into the car, as in disable all of your door locks, and use your alarm's remote entry to unlock/lock.

This even means disabling your manual lock switch. I would then relocate a power lock switch somewhere inside the arm rest compartment.

Alarm, just a layer to attract attention and slow them down.

Stealth installed alarm with 520t backup and 2 pezio sirens - your on your way to keeping your car.

Quick release is nothing - a crow bar on a QR lock will change everything - its ball bearing.

Unfortunately the best way to prevent your car from being stolen usually cant be disclosed on a web forum.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #14
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
fuck that

just shoot his ass

and run away

they'll never know it was you
make sure you grab your shell casings
Old 07-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #15
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn Stoddard....that shit sucks. I hope to god that you can beat their ass.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #16
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
This is exactly why I don't fuck with 240's anymore. Love em, but I fucking hate having to watch over them. It's like having children!!! Good thing you still got your car Steve. I just got a concealed weapons license and a nice view of my car cause I got jacked again on the fourth of July. The fucked up thing about it is I bet it's my tweaker ass neighbor that live across the street. Haven't seen em do anything yet, just suspicion. Oh yeah, they also dropped their keys in my car! Stupid fucking thieves.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #17
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
HA HA, They broke in YOUR car and left thier keys behind? LMAO!!!