Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
Staten Island NY parts never returned

Hello everyone... and i just want to let you all know that if you spot a primered zenki with 350z wheels or gray metallic painted zenki with blitz realize TT exhaust and Stance coilovers. Please pm me so I can retrieve my stuff back

here is the link of how my car used to look like:
http://www.importfanatix.com/Forums/...ead.php?t=3596
here is the build:
http://www.importfanatix.com/Forums/...ead.php?t=1396
STORY
I recently sold my zenki couple of weeks ago for $3000 stock.. Long story short, he mentioned that he wanted to buy my coilovers but he wanted to know how it rides. So he picked up the car by flatbed to the body shop in Staten Island on richmond terrace and maple ave. and got the car painted.. I called him thousand of times and never picked up. He changed his cellphone and I got it from his friend. I called him again and finally spoke with him and wanted to buy the passenger side door so like a nice guy I am, i dropped it off at the body shop and he owes me $100 for it. that weekend the body shop guy owner said he picked up his car and drove it and said he will be back this weekend to get it painted. week passed by the body shop owner and Felix never called me back and he changed his cellphone once again. Please dont post comment on why I trusted him. I dont want to hear it anymore because Ive heard it from Stan and my girlfriend and all my friends.. I dont want any sympathy. I just want my stuff back and if you can help me out trace Felix and recover my items, that would be wonderful. I dont want to cause any trouble and hatred to anyone but I just want my stuff back and end of story....

Please be careful dealing with FELIX and his friends..

Felix:
-Hispanic person
-about 5'10
-use to work at Cicuit city in Staten Island now in Brooklyn
-lives in Staten Island NY

INFORMATION:
My stuff that I need back and that he didnt pay me:
1. Stance coilovers very very good condition $1200
2. Blitz realize TT Exhaust for Ka24de very very good condition $650
3. Ebay headers--> i dont care much for it but it cost $150
4. Magnaflow cat high flow cost me $100
5. Passenger door for $100

Total cost: $2200 that is a lot of money and I still owe money for those items. Im still paying them off and he is enjoying my hardwork. That is not fair!!!
UsJdmTUner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill definitely look out for u..hope u get ur stuff back..does he work at circuit city by gateway mall? exit 15 on the belt?
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:18 AM   #3
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy927 View Post
ill definitely look out for u..hope u get ur stuff back..does he work at circuit city by gateway mall? exit 15 on the belt?
i have no idea.. thanks so much
UsJdmTUner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
he sounds familiar hit up some meets in nyc to see if u spot him. but i got my eyes out in jersey for u
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #5
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Steal them.

Seiriously who gives a fuck roll up there with your own tow truck and take that shit back, rip your parts off, and ditch the thing.

I've stolen shit back that was taken from me, it's only fair.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
s14kouki_
Leaky Injector

s14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
Steal them.

Seiriously who gives a fuck roll up there with your own tow truck and take that shit back, rip your parts off, and ditch the thing.

I've stolen shit back that was taken from me, it's only fair.
yup jack your shit back!!!!
s14kouki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Spare keys are your friend...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:10 PM   #8
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kouki_ View Post
yup jack your shit back!!!!

I second that.
Have someone watch out, if he comes out knock his bitch ass on the floor and continue

take some more parts, just for the trouble.
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
my bro used to work at circuit city.. ill ask if he knew a felix but this was about 3 years ago.. if he lives on the island you will probably want to be around the staten island mall area.. or on hylan blvd they have a meet like the ones at caesars bay..on fridays or saturdays..forgot..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote