Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:03 AM   #31
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeSti View Post
so many god damn pullys on that engine
the pullies weren't the bad part. infact it was the wiring.

how was all ya'lls first few days of spring?

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 07:35 AM   #32
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
fucking ghey as hell. all ive been doing is working and getting my accomadations set for england. i havent touched the fucking Z in weeks.

however, i got my aluminum subframe spacers in the mail, and the 240 is set to go to JNR soon.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #33
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
pretty good so far, but now im out of money to finish my s14 again. so im going to go paint my engine bay and block
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #34
Naughty240
Zilvia Member

Naughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
fucking ghey as hell. all ive been doing is working and getting my accomadations set for england. i havent touched the fucking Z in weeks.

however, i got my aluminum subframe spacers in the mail, and the 240 is set to go to JNR soon.
Where in England are you going?
Old 03-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #35
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
london. for the beatboxing convention.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #36
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
ok so saturday was awesome. (even with how cold it was) it was awesome meeting new people

Update: I picked up a new headlight harness and I will be installing it tomorrow.

How are you guys?

Old 03-31-2008, 07:33 PM   #37
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
Ah yes Saturday... I would have loved to have gone, but someone (oops) completely misunderstood what Dan had told him! LOL Hope you guys had a good time...it was cold as ballz out! When the frick is it going to stop snowing!?!?
Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #38
ByeByeSti

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
it was wicked fun on sat at dans, you missed out sir. it was nice meeting some new people with 240s and shitt
Old 04-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #39
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

d3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to d3m14n
you guys meet often? i'm in the north shore and would like to meet some 240 savy ppl. i've had the car for less than six months and dont know much about wrenching as it is my first car. did my belts, changed the oil a few times, replaced my tension control arms, and changed my brakes and thats about the extent of it. seems like i could learn a lot from you guys. so yeah, lemme know when the next meet is.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #40
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
As soon as the weather gets a bit better, we'll be doing many more meets. We're going to attempt to do at least 2 per month. Sometimes we'll go on a drive, others we can just get together and chill and talk car ish. Got a pic of your ride?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:34 PM   #41
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

d3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of light

Here's a photo I took today in East Boston.

But heck yeah, I'm totally down for 240 meets here in NE. I talked to Maveric
and I think there is a get together next weekend in NH. I havent heard any
specifics though.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #42
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Nice lookin car bro! Who's doin a get together?!?!? lol
Old 04-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #43
dom0988

dom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to alldom0988 is a name known to all
^Nice pic before I read what you said I assumed it was an original ad from Nissan. That car looks super clean.
dom0988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #44
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

well its not a meet. just hanging out over dans for a little bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m14n View Post

But heck yeah, I'm totally down for 240 meets here in NE. I talked to Maveric
and I think there is a get together next weekend in NH. I havent heard any
specifics though.
sorry I didnt get back to you today. I had a bit of a dilema.
CLEAN CAR+1
ps where is eastie was that?

Old 04-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #45
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

thanks the the kind words guys. but the its far from clean. i just took it
from one of two good angles. the front bumper needs paint and both front
fenders are dented in a bit. the passenger side area under the door is
warped in a bit also. all the damages are from the previous owner. =[

@maveric: no sweat man. i took the picture at the intersection of new st
and sumner st in east boston. i marked it off in this map for you.

hope that helps.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #46
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m14n View Post
thanks the the kind words guys. but the its far from clean. i just took it
from one of two good angles. the front bumper needs paint and both front
fenders are dented in a bit. the passenger side area under the door is
How's it goin mate, feel free to cruise up and chill anytime, your camera can probably bring out the good angles of my car too! My AIM is JDMcarsalltheway if you ever feel like coming up on a Saturday shoot me an IM. Oh and I'm Dan btw.

Stephen I hadn't even seen this thread, oops.

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:10 AM   #47
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

yeah man, i was supposed to come up that weekend but the gf was being dumb so i had to stick around to fix that. since then my power steering shit the bed so i'm kinda bummed out every time i drive. maybe once my finals are over and im home ill take a trip up there.

added you on aim btw.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #48
ByeByeSti

dan... that turbo....im going to have to take it
Old 05-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #49
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Cool cool man. What part of your PS is having issues, I sell new high pressure lines and have a couple spare pumps, so you may be in luck. Yeah we're around doing something most weekends. Except this week and next.

Haha, it needs a re-build though Pat, but once it does man it will be nice to put down over 400.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:55 AM   #50
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

GREAT WEATHER TODAY!!!

woot woot

Old 05-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #51
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

maveric, you ever in the boston area man? maybe we can meet up this weekend and shoot the shit.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #52
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

If Steve's cool, he'll be ridding down to CT with us Saturday. He practically lives in Boston though. Haha, to answer for him.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #53
Antihero983
Post Whore!

my car kept dying the other night, cop pulled me over and asked..."this thing gonna make it?"

so fail. wtf. i hate my car.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #54
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
my car kept dying the other night, cop pulled me over and asked..."this thing gonna make it?"

so fail. wtf. i hate my car.
That sucks man. Mine is still having ignition issues, meh, time for Buick GN coils and colder plugs.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #55
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RanciD Send a message via MSN to RanciD
My car is finally in one piece so I'm down for a meet. I live in boston (go to school here) but my car is in CT just over the mass line.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #56
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

yes I will be going with dan on saturday.

d3m14n_ you have my number and I'm right outta boston so hit me up