Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #541
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^You mean today as in sunday 1/20?
Nope.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #542
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
no onn saturdayy
i think i saww you.
vinh jumped your car?!?
si??
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:25 AM   #543
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
If I had gas money and a new clutch I'd make it up there lol.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #544
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
no onn saturdayy
i think i saww you.
vinh jumped your car?!?
si??
OOooooo Si si!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 AM   #545
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
hah yeahh i thought i saww you
Old 01-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #546
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

this really needs to be re organized hha
Old 02-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #547
DriftinAndy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftinAndy is making a name for him/her selfDriftinAndy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to DriftinAndy
I havent heard about this meet,...you guys still meeting up?..my car has been sitting in my garage for like 6 months...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:58 PM   #548
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

i dont know...
haha i dont go cauuse my car is outta commisssion as of right nowww.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:00 PM   #549
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
no this meet is done game over!
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #550
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

yeahh its pretty much dead annywayys no one really goes!!
VRT parties are wayy better!