Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
Sweeet! except that damn dent. Taking donations for that to be fixed...
Time to go fiberglass widebody! brah!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 12:31 AM   #2
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
were the hell is ernie...i want him to make a new thread for the next event already!...and weres Tom with meh helmet...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 01-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
2nd 5 car tandem video shot by my friend Alex.
YouTube - 5 car tandem - Slide Assassins
Me following Ramon tandem.
YouTube - Slide Assassins Chris and Ramon Nos Center Drift
Ramon following me.
YouTube - Slide Assassins Ramon and Chris Nos Center Drift
Old 01-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #4
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
I had a great time guys and it looked like everyone had one as well. I even have almost everything fixed after that event now. lol
Old 01-05-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
^ dude, that turn when ur shit just bent in, i think everyone was like WTF! at the same time...

Old 01-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Stupid wheel hop. You can see how bad it was in my video. It just got worse and worse till the end when everything vibrated to hell and my Lca folded and almost got ripped off it's mount. YouTube - Slide Assassins New Year's Drift (Eric Hill).mov
Old 01-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

how does that wheel hop even happen is my question? something beeing loose?

Old 01-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I could hear the wheel hop while you were drifting. I was wondering what it was. i didn't know it actually broke on you. I didn't think that could even happen.

11:11 333
Old 01-06-2010, 11:17 PM   #9
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
how does that wheel hop even happen is my question? something beeing loose?
blown strut. no damping just hopping around on the spring. the grippy tires didn't help either.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:03 AM   #10
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
^ you should be driving next time, tom.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yeah. I should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
^ you should be driving next time, tom.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #12
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
blown strut. no damping just hopping around on the spring. the grippy tires didn't help either.

ahhh...makes sense...

Old 01-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #13
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Does anyone have any video of the guy in the Miata?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #14
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
Does anyone have any video of the guy in the Miata?
i got a bunch of pics, but no video =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 01-06-2010, 10:21 AM   #15
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I'm visiting Family in Pine Mountain. I have no cell reception. I will be back tomorrow.

Good pics and videos. TJ will have video up in a couple weeks.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #17
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I'm visiting Family in Pine Mountain. I have no cell reception. I will be back tomorrow.
nowai? I drove thru there yesterday! Always one of my favorite drives but I was takin it way easy cuz the road was way cold and there was mud and gravel all over it.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:11 AM   #18
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
nowai? I drove thru there yesterday! Always one of my favorite drives but I was takin it way easy cuz the road was way cold and there was mud and gravel all over it.
That and I'm sure you don't want a repeat of that one time, lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
That and I'm sure you don't want a repeat of that one time, lol
Ya dude I stopped at that spot. My TIre marks are still there. These days I try to keep the car topside up.

Ernie: heck yes those roads are awesome! Especially since they repaved like 4 miles of it!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #20
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Yeah, I was doing like 25-35 mph in some spots.

I wanna live there.

Sick as roads.

I missed you all.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #21
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
i just wanted to thank everyone who came out and drove and hung out!

i really had a great time.

i want to see more of you out there next time!

for those of you who are not sure about the walls at NOS, dont be! it is a great place, really easy on tires.

ask any of the drivers

see you all next time!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #22
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

cool shots. Thank brah.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
deam nice coupe
Old 01-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #24
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
sweet. a pic of me not failing lol

11:11 333
Old 01-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #25
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

What he said ^^
Old 01-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #26
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
What he said ^^
yeah...i don't think there is a scary-er( more intimidating sounds just as cool...but makes less sense) miata out there running as hard as abbot runs his car....GO BIG OR GO HOME right JEFF?!!!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #27
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

ill need someone to tandem my car by next event...car is getting cage soon...

Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #28
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
ill need someone to tandem my car by next event...car is getting cage soon...
....whhhhaaaaat?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #29
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

oh nice, Steve.

Do it.

Who is doing cage?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #30
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
oh nice, Steve.

Do it.

Who is doing cage?

Who else man, but F.L.T.

Closed Thread