Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-16-2017, 06:52 AM   #41881
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2017, 08:15 AM   #41882
Driftin Tre
Leaky Injector

Driftin Tre is an unknown quantity at this point
Driftin Tre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:34 AM   #41883
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftin Tre View Post

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:51 AM   #41884
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
seriously? they don't even fit
Old 02-16-2017, 09:47 AM   #41885
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^You can put a band aid on a melanoma, but you still have skin cancer.^^^

Last edited by Bluejayde; 02-16-2017 at 10:58 AM..
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:55 AM   #41886
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn1sx9vs9V4
Old 02-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #41887
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftin Tre View Post
f'n awsome gif
Sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHIKOUKI View Post
Most appropriate response
X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
You can put a band aid on a melanoma, but you still have skin cancer.
New wheels?? Noice.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #41888
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '[240sx

New wheels?? Noice.
Thanks! I bought them from Damon last year, still trying to get the fitment just right.

Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:13 AM   #41889
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
^^^You can put a band aid on a melanoma, but you still have skin cancer.^^^

You can put a license plate in your front windshield, but you'll still be called gay
Old 02-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #41890
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
"i can fix that"
so you're going to ruin perfectly good fenders to fit some shitty wheels because you watched initial d once and think you'll impress bunta? good luck ya jabroni
Old 02-16-2017, 12:20 PM   #41891
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
so you're going to ruin perfectly good fenders to fit some shitty wheels because you watched initial d once and think you'll impress bunta? good luck ya jabroni
Didnt realize this thread was so against going overfenders, everyone crashes at some point and they just might have to do some rear quarter panel work at some time. What did you think I was going to do run at my car with a hammer like Jeremy Clarkson?
Old 02-16-2017, 01:48 PM   #41892
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
where's the mute button again?
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #41893
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Didnt realize this thread was so against going overfenders, everyone crashes at some point and they just might have to do some rear quarter panel work at some time. What did you think I was going to do run at my car with a hammer like Jeremy Clarkson?
your logic is flawed. your wheels suck. your car is going to look like every fuckboy car ever. go back to jerking off to anime instead of fucking up another s chassis
Old 02-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #41894
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
your logic is flawed. your wheels suck. your car is going to look like every fuckboy car ever. go back to jerking off to anime instead of fucking up another s chassis
How audacious you speak, I must of hit the right buttons if your this bothered. Tell you what, im going to keep uploading some really good s14 aero you've never seen on this page, your going to admire it & probably say some negative comments and thats ok. Point is im just trying to share some zenki love on this page. Now here's another treat its on me, enjoy.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #41895
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
How audacious you speak, I must of hit the right buttons if your this bothered. Tell you what, im going to keep uploading some really good s14 aero you've never seen on this page, your going to admire it & probably say some negative comments and thats ok. Point is im just trying to share some zenki love on this page. Now here's another treat its on me, enjoy.
you seem to think pretty highly of yourself considering you're just another weeb kid.

it's the internet, people here have the same access to those pictures as you do, and I can guarantee there's so much cool stuff on zilvia you've never even heard of

anyway OT, a favorite of mine as of late (@ta939tan on instagram)

Old 02-16-2017, 06:33 PM   #41896
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
you seem to think pretty highly of yourself considering you're just another weeb kid.

it's the internet, people here have the same access to those pictures as you do, and I can guarantee there's so much cool stuff on zilvia you've never even heard of

anyway OT, a favorite of mine as of late (@ta939tan on instagram)

I sure as hell behave alot better than to insult others as some have shown. Heres another verison of the navan & kouki skirt in FN2 emerald blue if anyones interested.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:50 PM   #41897
deolio
Post Whore!

well you're no fun

here. this is a good simple zenki.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:50 PM   #41898
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Hahah that's signature material right there!

Also, the kouki on Navan skirts looks surprisingly good on that white car!
Looks to me like that blue car is some aftermarket sideskirt though
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #41899
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 02-17-2017, 08:45 AM   #41900
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
def not feeling the double side skirt. too much going on.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:39 AM   #41901
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
def not feeling the double side skirt. too much going on.

Well from my understanding I assumed the person wanted to create a s13 type x equivalent skirt for the s14. His didnt come out to bad he just needed to sand in the middle crease where the 2 skirts come together to make it look 1 solid piece. It would of looked more sleek, unless he wanted to emphasize hey look at me the front lip and my side skirt additional lip.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:02 PM   #41902
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
When I see the navan + kouki skirt combo, it reminds me of the ING's side skirt.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:14 PM   #41903
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
When I see the navan + kouki skirt combo, it reminds me of the ING's side skirt.

Yes! Finally someone who gets it
Old 02-18-2017, 07:13 AM   #41904
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Alright time to mix things up a bit. Most of you probably never seen this hood. Since everyone is ussually trying to figure out whos next in line to obtain brians hood, which is a awesome hood btw. Bonus points to anyone using this hood on their car
Old 02-18-2017, 01:10 PM   #41905
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 02-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #41906
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I was gona post something but I completely forgot what I was going to post when I started reading last two pages.

I hope you got those AR 5x11's in goals of TRA KYOTO kit. other wise it won't look good with just about anything I can think of.

Oh yeah, I am still alive folks! Haven't touched my car since December...but I did order me some Hankook RS2's in hopes that they'll keep me safer.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:56 PM   #41907
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The daily!!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:14 PM   #41908
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
I hope you got those AR 5x11's in goals of TRA KYOTO kit. other wise it won't look good with just about anything I can think of.
The s14 TRA KYOTO kit? I dont think so. I get its new and hip but theres so much amazing s14 kits out there; mostly why im doing a recap of the best aero. And im never opposed to making my own fiber glass aero. It'll take quite some time for any prototype bodypanel section.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:28 PM   #41909
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdprkin180 View Post
The daily!!

Pretty sick
Old 02-18-2017, 09:42 PM   #41910
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
96 grill that plz
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote