Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-05-2007, 05:59 PM   #271
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosesocksdiff View Post
front 18x9 +30 with 35mm (-5) 215/35/18
rear 18x11 +40 with 35mm (5) 265/35/18
Nice to see my old wheels went to a good home.

Here's my new setup.
MHT Chicane Prototypes.
18x9+0 18x10+0. Falken FK 225/35-18, 255/35-18.
25mm fenders front, 50mm overfenders rear.

IF you guys really want to buy some, we already have the computer models for 18" front and rear, and they're meant to be able to clear Rotora big brake kits. If enough people email MHT wheels about the Chicane, http://mhtwheels.com/contact.cfm
Maybe we'll put them into production.
just say that you saw pics of them on my car on the internet.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 06:37 PM   #272
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
umm, i want, uhh soon, any specs on those??

1 piece, 2?

weight?

Old 11-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #273
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Totally gonna get overshadowed by Yuri, but whatever...

17x9 +18 235/45/17

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:28 AM   #274
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yuri, those are frikkin sexy!!! Very nice!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:24 AM   #275
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Yuri's car is drop dead gorgeous.

There's like, nothing left to change in it anymore.

Perfection at its finest.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #276
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
once again i admire Yuri's car .. so sexyyyyyyy
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #277
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yuri, tell them to make some 17x9.5 +12 and 18x10.5 +5. Those are definitely nice looking wheels. Any idea what the price are on them? I was looking at MHT wheels in 19's and they run like $3500. Ouch.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #278
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
MHT's MSRP is high but when you talk to dealers you are able to get a better deal.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:13 AM   #279
RG
Leaky Injector

RG is making a name for him/her selfRG is making a name for him/her selfRG is making a name for him/her self
my body shop telling me it couldn't be done, but it's done!! 18x10.5 +3 fronts, and 18x11.5 +3 rears

RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:14 AM   #280
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
It's still not done.

Fitment is pretty atrocious.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:26 AM   #281
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
ehh fitment, need overfenders.
why the uck wont the 1st pic show? just posted a b.s pic to fool it.

Two weeks of rubbing, banging, rolling, spray painting the fender wells, more rubbing followed by more banging, rolling and cutting, all to still rub in the front under load.
17x9.5 +17 all around 235/45/17
-3 F
-3.4 R
Old 11-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #282
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
^^

camber?

YAY
Old 11-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #283
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG View Post
knock in about three degrees of negative camber, and you should be set.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #284
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
god Yuri those chicanes are fuggin sex... any chance of you guys making them in 4 lug?

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:43 AM   #285
RG
Leaky Injector

RG is making a name for him/her selfRG is making a name for him/her selfRG is making a name for him/her self
yeah, i just got the car back, so i haven't had time to adjust the camber, that's all. i had to raise it a tad to stop the rubbing for now so i could get to and from work. then i'll slam it again, and i don't need anymore over fenders. i already have 50mm rears, they are fully molded to the body so you don't notice it, the fronts are pulled nicely imo. all i need is a bit of camber.
RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #286
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaland9 View Post
ehh fitment, need overfenders.

Two weeks of rubbing, banging, rolling, spray painting the fender wells, more rubbing followed by more banging, rolling and cutting, all to still rub in the front under load.
17x9.5 +17 all around 235/45/17
-3 F
-3.4 R
Hmmm.. I'm running almost the same exact setup but no rubbing under load and way less camber.

17x9.5 +18 235/40/70 all around
-2.5 front
-1.8 rear

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:57 PM   #287
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
It's still not done.

Fitment is pretty atrocious.
Beat me to it. Geez. Drop it like, 3 inches and they should naturally camber in and fit great...
Old 11-08-2007, 09:53 PM   #288
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
ok people. I think we need a reminder of what this thread is about.

FITMENT.

If you don't have "fitment" don't post. And if you do post specs.

If your fender doesn't take the letters off your tires after 100 miles, you're in the wrong place. If you can put a finger between your tire and your fender, you're in the wrong place.

If you need a reminder:

http://www.fatlace.com/hellaflush/

Go there. Do your wheels and ride height pass that test?

That's wheel fitment.

Stupid flush.

To quote Meph:
Quote:
This is just for you sexy beasts who love to have flush wheels on their wheels.
No chewbacca-spec sunken battleship shadow offsets here. We're talking micro minimal millimeters of clearance between lips and fenders.

FITMENT

NOT FITMENT

So if you've got a ride height like the car above me, or fitment like that black Kouki, forget it. Wrong place. This is for wheel fitment WHORES. People who sell their ass for fitment, if you wouldn't blow a guy for flush wheels see you later!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:29 AM   #289
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Old 11-09-2007, 08:32 AM   #290
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
you should really do a better job blocking out the plates lol

any pics from the sides? and specs?
Old 11-09-2007, 08:43 AM   #291
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
you should really do a better job blocking out the plates lol

any pics from the sides? and specs?
I didn't do it, a friend did when he posted it. LOL I should probably redo it. Post more in a sec.

EDIT: Fixed.
Couple of older pics. 18x9 +5 225/40 and 18x10 +13 235/40 Dunlop DZ101s ~4* of camber all around

Newer pics. New tires. 225/35 GRB FK-451 and 235/40 Dunlop SP Sport 9000. And a little lower.

Last edited by upSLIDEdown; 11-09-2007 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: Pics/Specs
upSLIDEdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:51 AM   #292
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I don't think I have posted in here lately with the latest setup.

If I'm wrong, oh well, life sucks. I'm feeling nostolgic, car is going back to stock this weekend.

17x8 -7 (+8 with a 15mm spacer) 215/40 Federal 595
17x9 +13 235/40 Federal 595 (215/45's are sitting in my house waiting to go on)

Probably going to get some new wheels this next year, probably going to get out of "bling" wheels, as I don't want to go 18's, and mini-baller is lame, hahahahaha.

edit - and yes, I do drive the car, that just happens to be where I live and thats when I take pics. So they are all in the same place.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:36 AM   #293
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Here's a few of the "kids" before I sold the s14:

Recent photo shoot:

*edit - Oops forgot the wheel specs:
s13:
Front: 17x9 +16 215/45-17
Rear: 17x10 +18 235/40-17

s14:
Front: 18x9 +16 225/40-18
Rear: 18x10 +18 245/40-18

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #294
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Not my car,
19x10 -25

Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #295
NSR250
Leaky Injector

NSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to all

I think I need more negative camber to clear it.
NSR250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #296
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
Not my car,
19x10 -25
MORE. PICS. NOW.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #297
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection

just minutes before i bent my left rear sus arms and now my fitment looks like...

hmm...

new aero
new wheels
new paint

all coming soon

oh and new sus arms i guess haha

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:31 AM   #298
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Thank You mrmephistopheles for the amistads.

Front fenders are rolled and pulled a bit. Rears will get a 30mm widebody and spacers to fit.

Slip&Sliden 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:12 AM   #299
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide

Front= 17x9.5 +15 CST Zero-1 Hyper 215/45/17 ST115
Rear= 18x9.5 +12 Work Emotion CR Kai 235/40/18 Direzza D101
Old 11-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #300
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip&Sliden 240 View Post
Thank You mrmephistopheles for the amistads.

Front fenders are rolled and pulled a bit. Rears will get a 30mm widebody and spacers to fit.

That is pure fucking sexy right there! are you getting over fenders for the front?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote