Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 10-31-2004, 09:50 PM   #1
umsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
umsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anybody from Nashville?

Hey Guys,

Well, I went to Nashville, TN on a business trip and I must say, I didn't see hardly any imports worth discussing at all...

Actually, the closest I got to performance was a Corolla with a two foot high aluminum wing...

Is there any import scene there at all?
Any local forums, local websites, etc?

I was hoping to meet some fellow 240SX owners, but didn't see a single one while I was there...

Take care!

Chris
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2004, 01:49 AM   #2
owinbush
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
owinbush is making a name for him/her selfowinbush is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
there are few of us running around nashville. i've got a 95 with a sr swap z32 brakes full three inch exhaust yada yada yada. i know of at least four other 240s with sr swaps and one rb25 swap in the nashville area. plus plenty of honda's and dsms running around. hollar at me when you come in town next time.

peace
owinbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 04:28 PM   #3
slohybrid
Leaky Injector

slohybrid is an unknown quantity at this point
murfreesboro has a few which is only 30 minutes away from nashville. i live there and i have an s13 hatch sr20 with a bunch of other mods.
slohybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 09:01 AM   #4
umsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

umsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura about
Well, I'll be there in two weeks if all goes as planned...

Still trying to find an apartment that has a garage..
Old 12-10-2004, 08:38 PM   #5
owinbush
Leaky Injector

owinbush is making a name for him/her selfowinbush is making a name for him/her self
i've heard you made the move... you should come by my store NextGear Garage in Bellevue Center Mall.

We just opened up a couple of weeks ago. I've heard alot about you car and would love to see it in person.

hollar

omari
Old 12-11-2004, 10:19 AM   #6
Steven
Leaky Injector

Steven is an unknown quantity at this point
my car is for sell. im in the boro area. big meet up at special fx tonight. not sure on exact time. be cool to see you guys there.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:33 PM   #7
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've lived up here for a few months and I have only seen one 240sx besides me. Maybe I don't get out enough. Actually I live in Antioch which consists of a mall and a ton of apartments so maybe that has something to do with it.

Anyway, does anybody know of some reputible shops that can work on an SR? I'm used to doing my own work but I no longer have the place or the tools since the move.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:18 PM   #8
owinbush
Leaky Injector

there are a couple of places around town. autofitness would be the number one on my list. they're downtown around 6th or 7th ave. they seem to be doing some really high quality work. tell rich omari from NextGear sent you. oh and trust me there are a more than a few 240s around nashville. you just got to know where to find them. like i said, i know of at least 3 to 4 sr swaps and one rb25 swap and another 3 or four sr/rb swaps about to occur and that's just within the group thati know.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:33 AM   #9
Steven
Leaky Injector

met up with chris tonight at the little meet up. Great guy!!! Mabey we can get some more 240 owners next time. We have been metting up here every weekend.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #10
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
met up with chris tonight at the little meet up. Great guy!!! Mabey we can get some more 240 owners next time. We have been metting up here every weekend.
just post up when and where...some directions would be nice since I seem to get lost everytime I go somewhere I have been in TN.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:56 AM   #11
Steven
Leaky Injector

Special F/X is located on 2129 NW Broad St. If you coming from Nashville i believe you can take 840 off of I-24 and get off on NW Broad St. But, I'm not sure exactly. Try map quest or call me. I'll even meet up and you can follow me down here. We are usually up here every Saturday night starting around 10. I dont think we have an offical time yet lol. Like to see you guys come out. Hit me up if you need anything else.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:58 PM   #12
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

bringing this back up

I actually saw a turbo'd 240 today on Briley. Gold S13 with a large FMIC and kouki tails. Anybody know who he is?