Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Pats Acres Racing Complex (PARC) Drift Event

Link : lokimotorsports.org - View topic - Pats Acres Racing Complex (PARC)

Pats Acres Racing Complex (PARC)
Address: 6255 S. Arndt Rd, Canby, OR 97013

Style: Go kart track

Course Photo:

2011 Drift schedule (dates are set however subject to change, and have additions)

Gates open at : 1pm, Drifting from 2pm till "dark" (8-10pm)

May, 8th. (Sunday ((Mothers day)))

June, 5th. (Sunday)

July, 3rd. (Sunday)

August, 28th. (Sunday)

September TBA. (25th) (Pending)

Admissions:
Under admission for drivers, they have the opportunity to get heavy discounts. Spectators will have to tell the front gate that "I am here on behalf of "Driver X." If you bring the number of spectators below you get discounts as follows, all discounts carry to next event held.

10-19 : $20 off driver admission
20-29 : $40 off driver admission
30+ : $ Freeeeeeeeee!

Below are regular costs.

Drivers: $75.

Pit passes: $15

Spectate: $10

Children 10 & Under: $Free

Media:

Media: $15

People allowed to do on course media will be as we choose. We will put a capacity for the on course so it doesnt get crowded.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection

Please click link for more info. and It is happening this Sunday !!!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
K_style
Post Whore!

Thumbs up Pats Acres Racing Complex (PARC) Drift Event *Oregon*

http://zilvia.net/f/north-western-st...ift-event.html
Old 05-06-2011, 12:10 AM   #4
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Dude I'm going to have to drive one of those events. I haven't drifted the vert yet. My buddy is sending up my exhaust from LA soon and I'll pick up a diff as soon as I find a good deal. It might actually be SR'ed by that August event, then we can tandem that shit!!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Dude I'm going to have to drive one of those events. I haven't drifted the vert yet. My buddy is sending up my exhaust from LA soon and I'll pick up a diff as soon as I find a good deal. It might actually be SR'ed by that August event, then we can tandem that shit!!!!

Should come to this weekend to spectate at least !!!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #6
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Wish I could man, but I work all day
Old 05-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #7
K_style
Post Whore!

man i failed all the way.....
Old 05-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #8
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
man i failed all the way.....
What do you mean? Did you drive the event?

If I grab a diff in time, I will take the vert out to one of the later-year events.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
What do you mean? Did you drive the event?

If I grab a diff in time, I will take the vert out to one of the later-year events.

Man.... I did drive.. but I did very very very bad...

Was not even able to make single good drift... track is very scary dude...

and it was first Wet road condition drifting for me.. and yeah... I did suck..

Left middle of the event since I felt super tired of being suck.. =(
Old 05-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #10
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Man.... I did drive.. but I did very very very bad...

Was not even able to make single good drift... track is very scary dude...

and it was first Wet road condition drifting for me.. and yeah... I did suck..

Left middle of the event since I felt super tired of being suck.. =(
Awwwwwwwww damn man that sucks! Your car puts out too much power for a wet track man so don't feel bad. Wet tracks are for KA's.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Awwwwwwwww damn man that sucks! Your car puts out too much power for a wet track man so don't feel bad. Wet tracks are for KA's.

Still... I could have done better...=(

gotta do more practice.... But wait... we live in OR !!! we got no place to practice !!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #12
K_style
Post Whore!

Oh BTW... my bad for not calling you on Saturday....... I was thinking about till noon...

then forgot !!!! LOL I was with co-workers for dinner and blah blah blah...
Old 05-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #13
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh BTW... my bad for not calling you on Saturday....... I was thinking about till noon...

then forgot !!!! LOL I was with co-workers for dinner and blah blah blah...
No problem man! I had to hit the sack super early anyways. I opened on Sunday. Maybe we can do something this weekend. I have your number again. Bought a new iPhone and restored it from the backup of my last iphone and got all my contacts back.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #14
K_style
Post Whore!

I was going to have road trip to Vancouver B.C this weekend...

want to come with us?
Old 05-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #15
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
I was going to have road trip to Vancouver B.C this weekend...

want to come with us?
As awesome as that sounds, I have to work :/
Old 05-19-2011, 10:52 PM   #16
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I'm still going to try to make it to one of the later events. Shit looks like so much fun!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #17
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm still going to try to make it to one of the later events. Shit looks like so much fun!
Next event is very soon !!!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:08 PM   #18
K_style
Post Whore!

But I am going to drive this one....
Old 05-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #19
datpurpledrank
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
datpurpledrank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
track seems skinny correct me if i am wrong?
datpurpledrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #20
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I think the pictures just make it look that way.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:09 PM   #21
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I might be able to make it to the June event to spectate. Hopefully my vert will be ready by the July event.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #22
Eky_drifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Eky_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
AUG 21st event will have a tire machine on site! for a small price of $10 you can get them on and off and back out drifting! hope to see you there
Old 08-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #23
K_style
Post Whore!

I failed so bad last time I went... I am afraid to go back.. haha
Old 01-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
Snogibson

Snogibson is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this is an old thread but i just wanted to thank you Peter for posting information about out events.

If you or anyone else wants more info/pictures/video about these events please check out
LokiMotorsports and the forums attached to that link thanks hope everyone has a chance to make it out to these events in the future.
Snogibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:25 PM   #25
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snogibson View Post
I know this is an old thread but i just wanted to thank you Peter for posting information about out events.

If you or anyone else wants more info/pictures/video about these events please check out
LokiMotorsports and the forums attached to that link thanks hope everyone has a chance to make it out to these events in the future.
=)
Link is on top of my thread BTW..

Need 2012 schedule NOW !!!
Old 04-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #26
Snogibson

Heres the scope.... It will no longer be held by loki motorsports and will be held by chris (owener of parc)

Membership for all drivers $40.00
Entry Fee $80.00
Auditions $30.00
If you pass you will pay the remaining $50.00 for the Entry Fee
General Admission $10.00
Ride Along $15.00
Kids 5 and under $5.00
Media Pass $15.00 for selected people

2012 schedule

May 12 (Sat)
June 2. (Sat)
July 1
July 28 (Sat)
Sept 2,3 (Sun Mon) PARC MotorSports Festival
Sept 23
Oct 14
Nov 4
Dec 2
Dec 30

**Note that the September 2-3 dates are apart of the Pats Acres Racing Complex MotorSports Festival PARC MotorSports Festival featuring Drifting, SuperMoto, AutoCrossing, and Hot Rod Cruz Inn!

Stay tuned for more updates regarding specific times and details for events.

as seen on
http://patsacres.com/?page_id=829

First event this year was good

http://vimeo.com/38701809

Last edited by Snogibson; 04-14-2012 at 01:29 AM..
Old 04-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #27
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ill go when i raise my car up
Old 04-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #28
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'll be there.
di-devol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #29
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
no events for another month?!?!

Fuuuuu
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:30 AM   #30
Snogibson

Sorry ^ I dont make the dates I just help.