Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which color
Bronze 33 28.70%
Gunmetal 32 27.83%
Other (offer suggestions) 11 9.57%
Pineapple? 41 35.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 12:49 AM   #1
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cr kais bronze or gunmetal?

which do you guys think is nice.
i dont need any of those "its your car u decide." i just wanna know whats more appealing to everyone else. thanks!

these are just simple photoshopped pics to give an idea

the hell?! how do you add the poll? lol

Last edited by thatdrifterguy; 09-30-2007 at 08:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 01:05 AM   #2
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i choose the gunmetal but don't take my word for it. My mom still dresses me.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:52 AM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Duh.....

From the guy who owned 10 of the bronze ones.

I must say BRONZE.

*But I do think that the gunmetal looks better with your car's color though*

GL
Old 09-27-2007, 11:17 AM   #4
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
ya my vote is with azndoc i like the bronze better but with the color of your car i think gm would look better, but on another note i think azndoc had some polished ones that looked fukin rad
Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
white!

msglngth
Old 09-27-2007, 11:54 AM   #6
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
ya my vote is with azndoc i like the bronze better but with the color of your car i think gm would look better, but on another note i think azndoc had some polished ones that looked fukin rad
You mean these.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #7
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
none of the above

gold
Old 09-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #8
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
did you sell tho's wheels yet?? where did you get them polished?? and if i can ask how much did it cost?? you can pm me if you want
Old 09-27-2007, 07:17 PM   #9
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
did you sell tho's wheels yet?? where did you get them polished?? and if i can ask how much did it cost?? you can pm me if you want
He polishes wheels for people

Azndoc has done mad peoples wheels on here and elsewhere

I vouch

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:29 PM   #10
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gunmetal CR's looks good on that car with that paint.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:58 AM   #11
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
I have CR Kais

But they are neither of those colors

Cause I'm 2 cool

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:13 AM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Meh, I'll be nice, create the poll and merge the threads.
You have to have a certain number (still unknown to me) of posts to be able to add a poll.

And I write too!
Old 09-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #13
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:27 PM   #14
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
you know what, i just might go with the pineapple.lol
thanks PHLIP

i'll give this thread a few more days before my final decision is made. i was always with the bronze but then since it didnt match with my car as good as other people's cars, i couldnt decide
Old 09-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #15
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I voted Pineapple!...but that's just cause it made me laugh when I read it.

There are a few Zilvians with black powder coated CR Kai's that look bad as fuckkk. My real vote is other, black powder coat. Your gunmetal-ish body color and black powder coated CR Kai's = Delicious.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #16
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'd rock a set of polished Cr kai on a white s14

But since thats not the case here,I'd go with the Bronze Cr's
Old 09-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #17
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
maybe white? dunno how it would look. photochop it in.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #18
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
pineapple FTMFW!!!

And I write too!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #19
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

wtf?!

added.lol

ive seen black ones but i cant see it going good with my car. theres a black kouki with them. sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
white seems alright, but it'd probly go better when i get a bodykit sometime in the future so i'll stick with work's basic colors first
polished would go good with any car most likely. yummy!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:41 PM   #20
foley

foley is an unknown quantity at this point
definitely pineapple
Old 10-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I want Black ones. I saw it once on a car thats the same color as mine and it was sick.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 10-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #22
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
AZNDOC polished KAI is the the only way to go bitches.

Old 10-09-2007, 02:50 AM   #23
azndoc
Post Whore!

I can't believe I get so much love on this forum.

Its so overwhelming.

Polished Kais make women's panties drop.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #24
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I can't believe I get so much love on this forum.

Its so overwhelming.

Polished Kais make women's panties drop.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

ZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up when it gets exciting

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM   #25
golfer17
Zilvia Member

golfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to golfer17
i think gunmetal matches a lot better with that color.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #26
decksy
Zilvia Junkie

decksy is an unknown quantity at this point
gunmetal baby

gettin' it sidewayzzz
Old 10-13-2007, 08:43 AM   #27
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
gunmetal imo
Old 10-14-2007, 03:35 AM   #28
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
bronze baby!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:40 AM   #29
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
I vote for bronze.

Reviews/Feedback!
Old 10-15-2007, 06:42 AM   #30
ChingSR20
Leaky Injector

ChingSR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
John Bro! go for the pineapple hahaha
On a serious note i would pick the gunmetal matches more to your car.
Closed Thread