Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: If a girl (not you're gf/wife) calls you (a guy) at 2AM is she
Lookin to get some action 41 70.69%
Just wanting to talk to a friend 17 29.31%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Girl's Intention

This is mainly for girls, but I know some guys will have experienced this too so please respond.

If a girl (not your gf/wife) is calling you (a guy) at 2AM is she:

A. Lookin for some action.

B. Needing to talk to a friend.

The reason I ask is because there's girl that my buddy has been talking to for a while now, and I told him to ask her out or go for drinks or something, but he's not sure if he should. They talk all the time but haven't done anything yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
IMO, I say she definitely wants to be more than just friends.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
This girl that's like a whatever friend called me at 4am once.

She didn't think it was a problem and thought she would just say "hi"

Two things comes into mind when a girl calls me at 2am or 4am.

1.) She wants some action
2.) She got stranded some how on the side of the road and now wants me to pick her up and I'm hoping that it leads to number one above.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
girls call me in the middle of the night all the time. 90% of them want my balls. the other 10% are really upset and need me to comfort them or need my advice or need my help. Generally 2 am calls that don't require help mean she was thinking about you when she was alone....which leads to her wanting your balls
Old 12-06-2007, 01:35 PM   #5
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
it depends tho:

do you two talk a lot? if not, then yea, it might mean she was thinking about you and stuff.

if you two talk all the time then its not that out of the ordinary. means nothing.

third, if you're the type of person that helps everyone out (i have a friend like that) then it seriously means nothing; just using you <--lol sucks if its this one.

good luck! hope you get raped by her!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #6
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensreliableb18b View Post

third, if you're the type of person that helps everyone out (i have a friend like that) then it seriously means nothing; just using you <--lol sucks if its this one.

That's me but usually girls are always like ohh your such a good guy and fall in love with me
Old 12-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #7
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensreliableb18b View Post
it depends tho:

do you two talk a lot? if not, then yea, it might mean she was thinking about you and stuff.

if you two talk all the time then its not that out of the ordinary. means nothing.

good luck! hope you get raped by her!

Well, it's not actually for me, but they do talk quite a bit, but it's normally during the day at work. Anyways, thanks for the responses. I think this might motivate him to listen to me and make a move. Keep em comin.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #8
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
That's me but usually girls are always like ohh your such a good guy and fall in love with me
yea and then they dump your ass a few days later cuz you're too nice! j/p witcha

OP, tell him to go for it. fuck it i say, u only live once! its not like either one of them will remember this 10 years from now *knock on wood*
Old 12-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

watch her have a boyfriend and that is why she is so friendly with him...or she is so friendly cause in her mind he has no chance at all i.e. the gay best friend
Old 12-06-2007, 01:58 PM   #10
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
watch her have a boyfriend and that is why she is so friendly with him...or she is so friendly cause in her mind he has no chance at all i.e. the gay best friend
Actually, he knows she's single. The gay friend thing would suck though.(cause he's not gay, not because being gay sucks) He's not the type to be mistaken for that though.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #11
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Then I say two thumbs up......... her ****** for him!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #12
xamraci
Zilvia Member

xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
the girls I know...are like guys that can keep their mouths shut...

certainly a call for some KIAK...
Old 12-07-2007, 02:46 AM   #13
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
If you have to ask then your just friends.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:52 AM   #14
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
To the OP:

That is the whole fun part. Talking on the phone, and getting to know each other...its like butter+popcorn before the movie.

I'm sure in time, they will go out...

then later have sexual encounters...

then later end up hating each other...or so forth.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 12-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #15
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol... only an all guy vote will make this "get some action" lol!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #16
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
the question is are they worth answering the phone for at 2 am

ttiwwop
Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #17
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
Yep, she's definitely looking for some action.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #18
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
That is the whole fun part. Talking on the phone, and getting to know each other...its like butter+popcorn before the movie.
false. That is the bullshit that everyone thinks they have to go through in order to get ass.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:06 PM   #19
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
The answer depends entirely on the conversation.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #20
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Just curious, have any girls voted yet? Sorry if I don't know by looking at the sn. It's basically turning out as I expected, but he's still kinda skeptical. Thanks for the votes. +1 for all participants.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #21
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
I hate talking on the phone. when a girl calls me i just ignore her until she hangs up with me. But then..... i'm super picky so it's not like i enjoy talking to ugly girls who wants a piece of me... haha

anyway, yea that girl is interested in your friend.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:18 PM   #22
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
she probably just wants to use you for some stupid shit
Old 12-07-2007, 04:23 PM   #23
mnmax
Zilvia Member

mnmax is making a name for him/her selfmnmax is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigodom1 View Post
the question is are they worth answering the phone for at 2 am

ttiwwop

i agree with this completely... usually these girls end up being fuggin psycho... she might be nice now, but just wait til later when she pulls out the bi-polarism card... (too many a one niter gone bad)

Last edited by mnmax; 12-07-2007 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: thought of something interesting
Old 12-07-2007, 06:52 PM   #24
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
yeah.. either shes really interested in you...

or

shes a coke addict and doesnt know wtf time it is
Old 12-07-2007, 07:08 PM   #25
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
a chick calling me at 2am it means that she want some action or she is in trouble. it really depends on the situation.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:49 PM   #26
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
yeah.. either shes really interested in you...

or

shes a coke addict and doesnt know wtf time it is
Dating a coke addict has its advantages... You know she isn't going to gain weight. and coke addicts are always willing to suck d!ck for a few bucks for more coke.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #27
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
its definately action if the girl is drunk as hell leaving a club....
Old 12-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #28
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
She wants to join team RamRod. If he is your budy tell him that pussy doesnt bite so go get some. Or just step in and put her on your back burner so she calls you at 2am.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #29
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks for all the votes everybody. hopefully this will convince my buddy to do something.
Closed Thread